Chapter 20

The Choice

It was finally the end of years festivals from the three top tv broadcast station of the country. Myungsoo were so nervous yet excited to meet Jiyeon again. He had been practicing very hard to show her a new side of him. On the other side Jiyeon suddenly became more open. She started to stop coming late at the group dance practice and even eat with her unnies while the break time which surprised them a lot.
Sadly for Myungsoo, the first day T-ara were not invited to the festival as the tv broadcast station decided to not include them to not damage their image as T-ara were the most hated girl group of the moment.
Hopefully the second day they were both participating at the festival. T-ara were even scheduled to perform before Infinite. So Myungsoo were excited to meet her at the reharsal and at the backstage. Unlike Jiyeon who were more nervous because of the hated atmosphere she will have to go through, she really was anxious and even thought of not participating yet she was doing it for her unnies and the few fans they were still have.
She didn't even noticed that Infinite were performing after them.
With no surprise, the girls got treated very poorly by the staff and the director. Yet the girls ignored it and stayed between themselve.
Infinite who were waiting for their turn for the reharsing witnessed how badly the staff were treating the girls and it broke their heart as they were in good terms with the girls. Myungsoo couldn't controle himself, he was staring fiercely at the director who were enjoying himself giving bad camera angles for the girl to ruin their performance. His laugh and smile were making Myungsoo going crazy, his fist were clinched with a dark stare he was fixing the director, this last one feeling a stare turned his head and crossed by Myungsoo fierce looks and suddenly felt embarrassed. 

"Stop it Myungsoo!! Calm down!!" Woohyun said
"I'm going to kill him right away! This human trash !!!" He was about to make a move toward the director out of anger but then the girls walked down the stairs to the backstage.
"You've worked hard !!! Woow! Amazing!!" Sunggyu yelled while bowing and then Infinite members started to claps. The staff and the director got confused and didn't know how to react.
"Oh thanks you..!! Fighting too!" Soyeon said. The girls got really touched by the boys encouragement. It helped them to forget a bit that they were treated badly. Jiyeon while passing by them took a look at Myungsoo. She could tell that he was out of him as he had a dark stare. She wondered if it was because of the last time.
During the festival, T-ara were staying all the time in their waiting room afraid to meet other idols and hear bad things about them. Yet Jiyeon really wanted to use the restroom so she had to get out. While doing her natural business she overheard a conversation, it seemed to be two staff women.
"Yah.. have you seen the stare of Infinite's L during the reharsal ??" A woman said
"He was looking at the director like he was going to beat him right away! Like wow.. !" The other woman said
"He was totally out of him... s tried to calm him down hopefully because I think he would have go for a fight ! He is so manly daebak..!" The first woman said
"I don't get why he got angry through.. it was only T-ara, these b*tchs deserve what the director was doing. Their performance will be horrible anyway." The second woman added and then they went out of the restroom.
Jiyeon didn't understand why he done that. She rejected him yet he took her group's side against the director bad treatment. She was confused. Why?
While walking back to her group waiting room she crossed by Yesung who were participating along with his group to the festival. He was with Minho and Shindong.
"Yah Jiyeon-ah long time no see!" Shindong said while waving at her. Seeing her ex made her feel uncomfortable. She still remember how Yesung cowardly broke up with her.
"Ok Minho come on let's them talk!" He then took Minho and went away letting Yesung and Jiyeon together
"How have you been?" He asked with a smile
"I'm fine." She shortly replied
"I see. You don't want to talk. How immature you still are. You haven't change" he said with an annoying smirk on his face.
"Said the one who fake it all just to look like an angel. When the world will see the true side of you you will lost everything!" She started to get angry
"Tsh that's funny coming from someone who is actually like that. You are the most hated here. Don't forget that." He replied
"You are really hateful. How could i have dated you" she said while bitting her lips
"Well... You seemed to like it.. When you were having it in you..." He then made a dirty mimic while laughing hard. Jiyeon eyes reddened she hated that.
"Why?? Are you going to cry??" He added with a laugh while brushing her hair with a nasty look, so she pushed away his hand but he violently grab her wirst
"Stop it it's hurt !" She said but he was still holding her wrist with a smirk.
"SHE SAID STOP IT YOU FCKNG TRASH!" Following by a big punch on Yesung face.
"You should have never done that kiddo" Yesung said while checking his own lips. Jiyeon got a shock, she never thought Myungsoo would save her. The building was so big that it was really difficult to cross by someone you know.
"Harassment and physical abuse should I report you as a witness ? I got proves right here in my phone want see it?" Myungsoo said and then Yesung face immediately changed.
"Ok.. I'm sorry.. I will never do it again. I'm sorry Jiyeon." Yesung said while taking steps back
"If I ever hear or see that you still around Jiyeon I will leak the video right away. You hear me?" Myungsoo firmly said with a scary look which intimidated Yesung
"Yes. I got it." He then quickly walked away.
"You are ok?" Myungsoo went closer to Jiyeon and grabbed her wrist.
"You are red here. Do you feel any pain?" He asked but she moved away her hand.

"I'm fine.. thanks you.." She said with a gentle stare.
"Let's go somewhere" He said and she followed him.
They went to the rooftop of the building station and took a sit at a bench. So Jiyeon took out her packet of cigarette and lit on a cigarrete. She took a big breath of smoke and then let it go.
"I'm thankfull that you were there.. I don't know how I could have done else." She said softly
"Why are people so mean? It's not like they didn't know you. They do yet just because of a scandal they found the right to treat you like that! Isn't it hypocritical?" Myungsoo said with a serious look. So Jiyeon started to laugh
"Why are you laughing???" Myungsoo turned his head and looked at her with a confused face but she laughed even more so he started to laugh too
"Your face... You really got older !" She then said
"Yah! You really have a problem! Since when after a year I could have gotten so old !" He said while laughing. Yet to his surprised Jiyeon then started to cry. He was so shocked to her sudden change of mood that he got panicked.
"Why are you crying????? Ok I'm very old now !!!!" He said while crouching down to see her face. She then let a smile but tears were still running on her checks.
"Why are you doing all of that.. everybody hates me.. You should just hate me too!" She said with a heavy heart
"Why should I hate you??" Myungsoo replied while looking at her with that warm stare
"Oh please don't do like you don't know why we became the most hated girl group of the country." She said but he just gently wiped away her tears.
"I know you girls are not like that. I believe in you" he said which made Jiyeon stopped to cry.
"It's going to still be hard to stand up again yet I know you will make it. The Jiyeon that i known, since we met, she always has been determined no matter what, she only thought of reaching her goal. And back then she actually made it. Because she never give up. She is strong" he added
"I am not anymore.. things are different now." She said with an uneasy stare
"Yes, now you have your unnies, your fans.. and me. We all believe in you so you have to do better. Don't give up!" He said with a smile. Moved by his says she looked back at him. Her heart started to beat fast again. They shared an intense eye contact. Jiyeon thought went off, her heart was beating so fast, he was in front of her with his handsome smile and deep stare that she completely forgot her pain and felt another sensation she hasn't felt since a long time which pleased her.
Myungsoo was so into her sad story that he was happy to be able to comfort her for once as he know he have hurted her deeply that he kinda felt like he was paying back his mistake.
Unexpectedly, while Myungsoo were busy trying to make her mood change with his warm smile, this last one in an instant locked her warm lips onto his which surprised him. Yet he quickly closed his eyes while holding her by the wairst and softly followed her lips moves. It has been so long since they last kissed each other that they felt like it was their first kiss again. No one could have disturbed their moment. They were so deep into the kiss they forgot that they were at a festival. When they released away from each other they felt this happiness inside them like they could fly.
However Jiyeon mood changed right away too.
"I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have.." and turned around about to walk away but Myungsoo grabbed her hand back
"Wait! What? Why?" He was confused
"It never happened ok? Forget it and forget me" Jiyeon harshly moved away his hand from her and walked away.

 

New update enjoy it ! Stay turned I will try to update soon but I'm afraid I won't be able until next week.. well I will try! Thanks you for still reading my fic I appreciate every comments and support thxxx~~ Also let's wish a happy birthday to our Rambo! I bet we all miss 6ara very much :( ..