Chapter 11

The Choice

"Aish it's a shame.. They really look good together .." Qri said
"He seemed sincere though.." Soyeon added
"Its too late for him what a shame" Qri added
"Why???" Boram asked
"Yah who knows.. Jiyeon never told us that that Myungsoo was actually in love with her she only told us that they used to be best friend" Hyomin said and all nodded.
Jiyeon got woke up few minutes after by her manager as they had to move to their hotel before taking their plane the next day.
She did not ask or say anything. But her members seemed worried about her.
"Yah Jiyeon-ah, are you alright ?" Eunjung asked while they were in the car on their way to the hotel
"Hm" She nodded lightly
"We will ask the CEO-nim to get you some rest times.. you are too tired.." Eunjung added and all members agreed.
"I'm fine thanks you unnie-deul" she smiled softly
"You haven't told us that he loved you too...why you two haven't tried ?" Hyomin asked but suddenly Boram hit her right arm like a sign that she should not talk about that now.
"I was scared. We were too young. I was going to be a celebrity and I didn't wanted to make both of us suffering." Jiyeon replied
"But now.. it's ok now.. no??" Hyomin added
"Why are you doing this to me unnie?? I'm tired and exhausted I don't want to hear about love or anything !" Jiyeon said a bit annoying
"Yah why are you like this ? I just wanted to be nice and tried to help you !" Hyomin said and the atmosphere became cold
"You were the first one to advice me to forget him ! Now you want me to be with him like what's wrong with your logic ???" Jiyeon replied harshly to which all members started then to calm down both side
"Ok ok calm ! Hyomin-ah stop it huh???" Soyeon and Boram who were sat beside her tried to calm her down but in vein
"YAH YOU LITTLE !!!!" Hyomin explosed
"Jiyeon-ah! Stop it !" Eunjung yelled
"WHY??? I AM SUFFERING LIKE THIS FOR THE SAKE OF OUR GROUP AND I AM BEING TREATED LIKE THAT !? CAN'T I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE ?! NO ?! Jiyeon explosed too
"YAH YAH YAH YAH GIRLS STOP!" Yelled their manager and the car stopped
"Yah Park Jiyeon. If you think of your this high then don't considerate yourself a part of T-ara. You better rest and apologize after." Eunjung said coldly. All other members got upset with Jiyeon's words. Jiyeon couldn't hold back her tears anylonger, showing her teary red eyes yet her members didn't say anything they couldn't help but only look as they were mad at her. They all get down of the car and went in the hotel even Jiyeon who had put sunglasses to not get caught by her fans that she had cried.
Jiyeon was supposed to share her room with Hyomin but this last one did not even let Jiyeon enter the room as she closed the door in front of her letting Jiyeon alone with her luggage. Afterward Jiyeon went on the rooftop of the hotel, and cried her heart out. She couldn't hold all these anger and pain. She was so exhausted of everything.
Jiyeon felt some water on her head and then as nothing could get better it started to rain. Jiyeon was so desperate that she didnt mind the rain and just squatted down covering her face, letting her tears flowing down her checks again.
Suddenly she felt that the rain had stopped but when she lifted her head up it was still raining so she looked up and saw a black umbrella.
She stood up and turned around.
"You will catch a cold like this" The person said
Jiyeon did not replied she was just looking at the person blankly
"Why do you look so down??? Are you ok?? " the person took a step closer to look at her face more closely. She could feel her heart beat faster.
The person then touched her forehead to check if she was fine.
"You are ok.. I'm letting you" He was about to hand her the umbrella and leave but the next thing she did surprised him. She hugged him thigly while hidding her head on his chest. She then started to cry again.
"Stay like that please... please, Myungsoo" Jiyeon said softly to what Myungsoo actually did not even moving from an inch.
Infinite were staying at the same hotel as T-ara so he noticed Jiyeon on the corridor hotel going to theElevator. So he checked where she stopped and took the elevator too.
Few minutes after, the rains have stopped so Jiyeon slowly lifted her head and got away from Myungsoo.
"Thanks you" she said softly
"What's wrong ?? Hm?" He then asked while looking gently in her eyes. She looked back at him with her deep black eyes, which did not miss to make Myungsoo not indifferent to it.
"I've got a fight with my members. I am exhausted. I am so tired of my life. I am so lost. I don't know what to do. Who I am. I am just not fine." She said and we could feel sadness in her voice.
"Aiigoo our Jiyeonie!" Myungsoo patted her head cutely with a bright smile.
"Having a fight with people is a common thing, it means you are human with feelings and so that you love them. And when you are tired like this, think back at why you have chosen this career, your parents and mostly the people who love you..like your fans." He smiled to cheer her up
"Don't forget, you are Park Jiyeon. That charismatic girl, Park Jiyeon. The one who doesn't give up easily." He finally said to which she finally gave a respond by smirking.
"You still the same.. good at talking and cheer people up" She said while smiling
"Well I've been told this a lot yeah" and both laughed. And like this, they were like before, back when they were still students.
"I'm sorry for earlier.. the slap.." Jiyeon said
"Ah right! You've hurt me a lot.. look.. it's still red with your hand marks on my check!" Exclaimed Myungsoo while showing her his check
"Oh you are right omg!" She faked
"Right huh!?" He added to which she nodded
"So I should make the other side so we won't notice anything !" She exclaimed and started to grab his head but Myungsoo then tried to defend himself and grabbed her hands to push them away. But as he got more strength he pushed her a little bit too powerfully so she lost her balance, but he quickly hold her back from falling behind. Both then shared an intense gaze.
"I'm sorry to have disappointed you. But I've got blinded by my jealousy and lack of confidence. I felt so little that I didn't know how to get your love. I've hurt you and again I'm sorry" Myungsoo said while looking at her. Jiyeon heart was about to explosed she was getting so hot she didn't move nor said said anything.
"Say something I'm getting embarrassed already yah! Tsh.." he added
"I love you!" Exclaimed Jiyeon surprising Myungsoo
"What?" He asked not sure if he heard it right
"I've never loved one of these men I've dated, I really did it for business. The one that I love is you Myungsoo. It always has been you, you jerk !" She said and then hit his chest cutely while her gaze looked away embarrassing from what she just confessed.
"Is that a proposition to be together ?" He . She got annoyed and tried to get away from his arm but he hold her back.
"I love you too" he finally said and bent over her lips to deliver his real feels of love. She closed her eyes and felt like a thousand of butterflies flying inside her stomach, her heart was beating so fast and as soon as she have felt his lips on hers she completely lost her mind.
Myungsoo did not expected this moment to happened, but when he finally kissed her, he realized that she was finally his from now. They have shared an intense and passionate kiss for a long minute eating each other lips. 

 

Thanks you for your support ! Also let's all support T-ara for their battle against MBK! KKS better watch out what he's going to eat on his face. I'm going to update soon !