Chapter 25

The Choice

25 

 

Days following Jiyeon tried hard to get on contact with Myungsoo yet he blocked her from everywhere. Even s didn't reply to her. Her members also couldn't understand her behaviour, she was finally doing well with her boyfriend so, why was she still stuck with Myungsoo again ? Her mood was so down, never she would imagine to lose him like that. 

Myungsoo took some days off and went to visit his parents home. It was sort of healing also. It would be a lie to say he wasn't hurt and sad. He was still thinking about her, it was like a disease, so deep in him. 

 

 

A year have passed. Myungsoo really did erase Jiyeon from his life as he said. Jiyeon and Donggun remained together even after what happened with Myungsoo. Myungsoo was doing pretty good in acting field while Jiyeon with T-ara were struggling with their company end contract. 

 

"Hyung you should get some days off. It's been so long since you last got some rest.. my heart hurt to see you so tired" Sungjong said while checking Myungsoo face. This last one just smiled softly.

"Aren't you supposed to say I am doing great with my film ?" He replied 

"Yeah of course. But in less than a year you did a movie, a drama, ost's, Asia tour fanmeeting and plus Infinite schedule!" He exclaimed 

"Isn't it what a Hallyue Star is supposed to do?" Myungsoo said while giving a wink 

"Of course.. still.. you shouldn't over do.. it might be not good for your health " Sungjong said but Myungsoo just smiled softly. 

 

"Oppa, it's me.. I'm calling again as you haven't call me back since two days.. I guess you are really busy.. But call me ok?" Jiyeon send a vocal message to her boyfriend as he didn't answered her call. To tell the truth the two were slowly growing appart and both were feeling it. Maybe was it because of their own work or uncompatible personality. 

Jiyeon haven't forgot about Myungsoo, yet she got hurt after noticing he indeed did everything to keep her away from his life now so she asked herself frequently if he really even loved her to be this cruel.

Myungsoo were aware of every schedule he has a month ahead to check if he might cross by Jiyeon so he would change it or do something to avoid her. Yet both got invited to a reunion of their old school so the meeting was unavoidable unless one really decide to not attend it.

 

"So you said you got invited to a reunion of your old school? Are you going to go? You've been to many school anyway so it's fine if you don't attend this one no?" Eunjung asked to Jiyeon will reading the card invitation

"Yeah... But I've got many good memories in this school..  It's so far my favourite out from all the school I've attended.." Jiyeon said while eating a bread

"Because you first met him there right?" Eunjung quickly replied which surprised Jiyeon who let a soft coughed of embarrassment .

"Anyway I won't go.. It's on the day of your birthday party I will for sure chose you unni!" Jiyeon sweetly said while grabbing Eunjung for a hug

"Tshhh of course you chose me silly!" Eunjung said while brushing Jiyeon hair.

On the other side Myungsoo were forced to attend the reunion party as his father is the owner of the school.

 

 

Of course he tried his best to find a way not to attend this party yet his father was fiercer than him. In the end he gave up and just prepared himself to meet her again. So for a full week he was irritable, stressful, nervous, and cold. 

"I've already said that this one is not my style! Bring me the one I had chosen for god sake is that so hard to understand ???" Myungsoo yelled at one of his stylist. 

"Yes but your father told us to get you this one.." the stylist nervously answered 

"Aiish this old man!!" He heavily sighed while self massaging his neck.

"Hyung aren't you going a bit overboard just for a reunion party? Chill down" Sungyeol said

"Ayy.. you know that it's because he will meet Jiyeon the one he avoided hardly for a year !" Sunggyu said to  

"Oh really?? Wouah I got it now!" Sungyeol replied 

"What nonesense things you guys are letting out from your cheap mouths !" Myungsoo fiercely said with a dark stare 

"Wouah hahaha didn't know meeting her would make you like this.. so dangerous! Let's go man!" Sunggyu nervously said while pushing away Sungyeol along. 

"Hyung you shouldn't worry. I've heard T-ara were having a birthday party for Eunjung noona the same day of the reunion party" Sungjong said. Myungsoo thought he would feel fine after hearing that, weirdly it was even worse, he felt somehow disappointed that it will be without Jiyeon. 

 

"Unni this dress fit you so well.. you are very beautiful" Jiyeon said while helping Eunjung to dress up for her birthday party 

"Hihi you're a so kind Park Jiyeon should I marry you??" Eunjung said playfully 

"Ayy.. I just mean that it doesn't show at least how much you grow old in fact... *merong*" Jiyeon laughed sweetly which made Eunjung left deep in thought

"Why unni?? It was a joke.." Jiyeon said after noticing Eunjung sudden change of mood

"Is your boyfriend coming tonight?" She asked to Jiyeon out of the topic

"I haven't been able to get on contact with him for some days already.. so I don't think.. " Jiyeon replied with a blank face like she was not affected at all.

"Then go" Eunjung said while holding Jiyeon hands this last one just send a curious stare to her

"Go purchase your nostalgic feels.. Find your own answer, be at peace with yourself.. let your heart talks" Jiyeon hearing Eunjung sweet words couldn't hold back her tears and let some rolling down her tears with a sad smile and nodded softly. 

 

At the reunion party, Myungsoo could be seen wearing a well tailed shining black tuxedo with a beautiful red tie which fit him very well, he was really eye catchy. Handsome as ever. All the women of the party were staring at him while some couldn't believe they once were classmate with him, Infinite L. 

"This party dad" Myungsoo said while taking a sip of his drink

"Thanks you my dear son. I hope you have well prepared your speech you will go on stage soon" Myungsoo's dad replied with a satisfied smile 

"That's why it's even more" He replied while letting out a big sigh

"Since you and Jiyeon became idol our school have improved so much, welcoming many trainees with the same dream from all around the world. I'm proud of you my son" His father said while patting his shoulder. Myungsoo felt a bit happy after hearing his father words and walked towards the stage.

"Let's now welcome one of our school legend, his hard work and choice led him to a beautiful flower path, a member of one of the most popular boysband in SK but also world widely! He challenged himself and became a successful actor too! Welcome to.. Infinite L!!" The host exclaimed while clapping. 

During his speech, Myungsoo kept his stare toward one and only person in the crowd. He was not sure if it was his vision or reality but still, he couldn't look away. But in the end this vision vanished away when he took a quick look over his paper sheet. He felt stupid inside and kept blaming his head. 

"Stop seeing her everywhere" he murmured to himself. After struggling to finish his speech Myungsoo went down of the stage and felt unwell. The people stares, laughs plus the loud music exhausted him even more. He really wasn’t feeling well at all. Sweat could be seen over his forehead, he felt as well his own heartbeat beating really fast and his vision abruptly became blur. 

 

He hardly get out from the party and went to pose himself. Sitting on a bench of the school garden he was trying to get back at his sense but he was still couldn't hear anything and this blur vision he kept having ended by frightened him. It never happened before, he rushed over to find his pills that he put in one of his suit pockets but which one, he couldn’t properly remember. When he put an hand on it he unfortunately dropped it down on the floor due to his shaking hands, so he kneeled down to look for his pills when a sudden pair of hands reach his which totally startled him.