Chapter 24

The Choice

24

 

How much Jiyeon wished to keep her relationship with Myungsoo as it originally were yet they saddly grew appart. Myungsoo stopped to contact her out of respect for her boyfriend. Well that was what she thought. But why did it make her feel sad when she is supposed to be happy in love? 

On the other hand, Myungsoo was doing well with his group he was busying himself with work to not think of anything. And mostly to not think about her.

Concerning T-ara members they were pretty happy for Jiyeon to have found back a new way in the love road and mostly. someone to trust in again. The girls even agreed that her new boyfriend were quiet handsome but also kind. Well at first all thought that he was too old for her but in real life he looks pretty much younger. He really was the perfect boyfriend for her. Jiyeon was totally in fond of him, she felt so safe with him and he was really warm with his love for her. They were really sweet together to the extend that whenever both were free scheduled they would go for a small trip with some friends of them.

 

Hyomin's birthday were coming soon so the girls decided to do a surprised birthday party. Almost everything were done beside the invitations. They planned to do the surprised party at Hyomin place so Jiyeon and Eunjung will have to drag out Hyomin from her own place.

Invitations cards were sent by Soyeon so a wild range of celebrities were supposed to attend while Boram and Qri were taking care of the decoration, foods, drinks etc. 

A week quickly went by. It was finally Hyomin birthday. Throughout the day Eunjung and Jiyeon were checking if Hyomin would notice something, so they would kept Hyomin’s attention on clothes only. 

The three others unnies started to welcome the guest, they were mostly Hyomin's friends like Girl Generation members, Super Junior, Kara, Beast, 2pm and even Infinite. 

"Hello guys thanks you to have came!" Soyeon said to all the guests

"I hope you will all enjoy the party and share a precious memory with Hyomin for her birthday! Hyomin will appear soon so everyone have to be quiet at the signal I will give ok?" She added and everyone nodded

 

 

"Yah.. why should I cook for you? I'm tired let's go to a restaurant" Hyomin exclaimed with a sigh 

"No! Let's be between us three! Beside.. I miss your hand made meals" Jiyeon replied with a cute aegyo 

The two then dragged Hyomin in front of her appartement's door and forced her to open it. This last one didn't understand a thing but did as she was told.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!" Everyone then shouted while throwing at her tons of conffeti. Hyomin was so surprised yet really touched, she would never imagine a surprised party for her birthday. She quickly went to hug her fellow members to thanks them.

"Hey darling" Donggun said while grabbing Jiyeon by her's hips, accompagnied with a soft kiss on her forehead. She smiled like a child and piched his checks 

"I missed you" She said cutely 

"Impossible.. I missed you much more!" He replied with a frown. At this moment Jiyeon eyes crossed by Infinite members. She wasn’t aware that they actually were invited. Quickly she freed herself from her boyfriend arms like she just done something wrong and took a look around all the guest.

"What??" This last one asked a bit confused.

"Huh?? Nothing.. I have to talk with my unnies, I’m coming back afterwards ok?" she quickly said and went away. 

"Ho! Hello Jiyeonie" Sungjong said while giving her a high five. 

"I didn't know you guys would be here" she told him while high fiving him back "Oh really? Soyeon noona invited us.. well we thought a lot before coming here too you must already know why haha .." He replied a bit awkwardly.

"Oh no, it's ok ! I'm glad you guys are all here. For Hyomin unnie I mean...”She said with a smile. Her heartbeat was beating so fast, she was so nervous to meet Myungsoo again but again she thought back about Donggun presence and started to stressed out.

"Oh no, he didn't come so don't worry" Sungjong said while taking a sip of his cup. Suddenly Jiyeon hope faded away. Weirdly she get sad even though she was not supposed to feel that way. 

"I see.. I guess he has better things to do" she replied calmly. Sungjong didn't say anything and just smiled. 

The party was going smoothly well. Hyomin were the happiest, partying very hard without counting how much she drinks. Everyone were dancing, drinking or talking, this party was very complete but one person was missing deep inside Jiyeon heart and she knew it. 

 

Jiyeon and Donggun were posted on the couch with Jiyeon sitting at her boyfriend's laps while being all lovey dovey, and at that very moment Myungsoo suddenly appeared at the party. He couldn't attend earlier as he was still had schedule. Although he first wished not to attend, all s presence didn’t let him the choice. Unfortunately for him the first thing he had to witnessed while entering the party was his lover with another being all lovey dovey. At this moment he felt a burning sensation inside his chest, how much he already regretting to have came.

"Yo man you are finally here! Come and grab a drink" Hoya said and Myungsoo followed him.

His gaze was empty he was like a lost soul. 

"Where are you going?" Dongwoo asked

"I need some fresh air." Myungsoo then walked toward the balcony and posed calmly to watch the night stars. 

"Great party huh?" Suddenly a manly voice was heard so Myungsoo turned his head. It was Jiyeon boyfriend. He lit on a cigarette and offered one to Myungsoo but this last one refused.

"Thanks but I don't smoke." Myungsoo replied in a dry tone.

"You are right, better don't smoke. It's bad for your health." Donggung said with a smirk.

"So you are that Kim Myungsoo... Jiyeon talks a lot  about you. She seems to care more for you than she cares for me.. isn’t it ironic for a supposed boyfriend? Haha” He added still with the same smirk but Myungsoo stay still like a rock.

"So what I wish is that you don't get near to her anymore. She loves me and I love her." He lastly said with a fierce looks 

"Tsh. She told me you were a pretty cool guy. I'm disappointed. I guess we won't get along together." Myungsoo replied with a arrogant smirk that made Donggun lose his temper.

"Don't you trust Jiyeon's love for you? Are you that scared of me? Wow.. such a low self confident.. sunbae-nim?" Myungsoo arrogantly added still with his smirk, Donggun then grabbed Myungsoo's collar. 

"You should be the one scared of me! I can end your career right away if I want to ! So forget Jiyeon and don't get near to her anymore. Do you get it?" Donggun lastly warned but Myungsoo was still smiling which was seriously getting on Donggun nerves so he approched Myungsoo ready to punch him. 

"Stop it, right now." Jiyeon coldly said while appearing from behind.

 

 

Donggun quickly turned around and freed Myungsoo. 

"What were you doing to him?" Jiyeon said while giving a dark stare to her boyfriend 

"Huh?? Nothing.. we were just greeting each other right Myungsoo?" He then said while brushing Myungsoo clothes to make this last one looks like nothing bad happened. So Jiyeon took a look at Myungsoo.

"Tsh. Such a weird couple god damn." Myungsoo threw away Donggun hands from him and walked by Jiyeon. Jiyeon heart ached, she was very mad at her boyfriend but also sorry to Myungsoo. She didn't know he would actually show up at this late hour.

"Oppa can you explain me?" She asked him with a mad face.

"Darling I'm sorry ok?" He tried to approach her but she stepped back.

"Fine I won't do it again. I just hate him being around you. And you still over caring for him.I just wanted to scare him a bit so that he won't bother our relationship anymore." He said

"He is my friend beforehand. Secondly, you do not own any control over things like this! I'm an adult too and you don't have the right to decide for me. Would you like me to do the same to you?" Jiyeon lastly said before turning around and seek for Myungsoo. 

"Wait! Please!" Jiyeon said while grabbing Myungsoo arm.

"What?" He replied with an annoyed stare which broke Jiyeon heart.

"Let's talk" she added but Myungsoo pulled away her hand from him

"I'm sorry, I'm not allowed to." He lastly said before walking away. But Jiyeon didn't give up and followed him. 

"What do you not understand when I say I can't talk to you? Huh!" Myungsoo exclaimed after stopping his step and throwing his cup of drink harshly on the floor, he then turned around to face Jiyeon. This last one eyes were getting red  as she was feeling so helpless.

"Just go! Go to him !" He yelled at her again. Jiyeon couldn't say a word she just was staring at him with her sad face which made Myungsoo sighed and looked away. He didn't mean to make her sad yet he was holding on too long. 

"Oppa.. I don't like to see you like this.. Also, I apologise on his behalf. I didn't know he would react like this about you. How i wish things were easier..." she said with a sad voice. But Myungsoo just smirked and was still avoiding her gaze.

"Please talk to me.. say something.." she added so desperately. 

"I had enough!” He let out before facing straightforwardly her

“Jiyeon-ah, do you love me?" Myungsoo finally said while looking deeply at her. She got flustered and avoided his gaze so he grabbed back her head to make her look at him.

"It is me or him in your heart ?" He added while getting closer to her. She could feel his sincere stare and his trembling voice over the end of his sentence. She was so lost.

"Stop it... please" she said 

"Then answer me! Him or me?!" He yelled at her.

"Him!" She shouted with her eyes closed afraid to see Myungsoo reaction. She didn't know why she replied that. She didn't even know if it's really what she would reply. She just said it. But she felt like it was a lie. It took her few seconds before opening back her eyes to face Myungsoo, she was nervous and felt bad so she tried to avoid his gaze at first. Yet when she saw his teary eyes she got taken a back and felt a heavy pain on her chest.

"Then.. promise me to be happy with him, to not regret your choice and to cherish every moment in your life. Your smile is the most beautiful things I ever have seen in this life so you must keep it no matter what. When you feel down don't hold everything for yourself and share it cause you're not alone .." His voice cracked down, tears were forming, and pain were filling in both heart. 

"What are you saying..." Jiyeon nodded as she didn’t want to hear such things, she just wouldn’t believe it. Slowly tears were rolling down her checks.

"I'm sorry.. I'm tired.. I promised myself to wait for you until the end.. “ Myungsoo softly said between fallen tears

“But it's hurt too much now..." He hardly finished which made Jiyeon cried even harder. 

"Park Jiyeon. Today.. I decide to not love you anymore, I'm releasing away my love for you.. so don't torture me anymore too" He said while letting a soft laugh at the end of his sentence to make her feel less bad, but she was still crying so he lift up her face to wipe her tears away. 

"Please Oppa.. can't you stay with me?" She hardly say between tears. This last one nodded

"Also.. Tonight .. I'm going to say it for the last time, so Jiyeon-ah.. remember it.." He added to which she just stared at him blankly waiting for the last part of his sentence with a lot of attention.

"I love you" he lastly said before pulling her for a sudden and a last one, sad but intense kiss. Jiyeon closed her eyes and kissed him back, throughout the kiss she could felt his desperate love for her but mostly she could felt that her heart was still beating only for him. After the kiss ended Myungsoo quickly walked away not letting Jiyeon saying anything. Although she straightly went to look for him he was already gone from the party. 

Her heart was so heavy.. She was so lost. Donggun tried all the night to make up with her yet she felt that it was not her first priority at the moment. All her thought were with Myungsoo and if it really was over.

 

 

sorry guys I admit that I totally forgot to update this fic although I finished to write it ! I will try to update as much as I can! Thanks you to still read this old fic and to appreciate it I'm very touched ! Enjoy xxx!