Chapter 18

The Choice

It's says that times heal things but actually it got worse for Jiyeon. After all she had been through she was hoping to find that peaceful moment in her life which she would feel happy of enjoying the life. Yet, again, there came some troubles!
Her group have been involved in a bullying scandal, one of her member had to left. In result, Yesung broke up with her; ashamed to have a girlfriend hated by everyone. Therefore, everything she have done to get this high in this industry world had just been blew away in an instant. She was left alone. Even her fellow members were too down to comfort each other. They were all having a very hard moment.
They quickly turned from the very popular kpop group to the most hated kpop group ever. They were facing harsh netizens comments, as well as being mocked by others artists, even rookies ignored them and lastly they had lost some friends but also mostly many fans.

Myungsoo, who were abroad with his group to finalize their album recordings, didn't know about Jiyeon curent situation. Even if he wanted to know he couldnt. He was closely watched over. His mobile phone had been changed to a new one by his company so he had lost a lot of numbers phone.
A lot of things have changed for Myungsoo, his group and him stoped to party, he immersed himself into art photography, and acting as new hobby. There were no longer the Prince of party. He had sort of grown up while his stay in abroad. In fact, he started to see a new person, which he got close to, that the reason behind his change.

After months of preparation, Infinite went back to Korea to make their comeback. Myungsoo was totally excited and impatient.
T-ara were finishing their promotions for y Love which was totally ignored by the public. In the past they would won shows triumphs, making many variety shows, CF, shoots etc. It was now over. Their dark area started.

"Wouahhh I love our dorm! How much I missed this dorm!" Sungjong said
"You are right ! There's nothing better than our sweet home~" Hoya added
"Oh right Myungsoo ! It's already 4.pm you are going to be late! You better go!" Sungyeol suddenly said. Myungsoo looked up at his watch and quickly put on some shoes.
"Alright see you!" Myungsoo said with a smile
"Yeah! Say hello from me! And be kind with her !" Sunggyu said and Myungsoo made a wink as a ok sign.
While getting on his van Myungsoo finally turned his phone on internet mode to see what was going on lately.
"Evidences of bullying, Park Jiyeon caught." Myungsoo whispered, his eyes couldn't believe it. He didn't understand a word says. He was even not originally looking for Jiyeon news, yet it popped up on the main page, like how big T-ara scandals was.
"Oh? You haven't heard yet? T-ara got into a very bad scandal... their image is very damaged now... everyone in the entertainment industry are talking about them. It's such a shame.. They were at the top of their popularity. Now they will surely disband. Aigoo.. that's why girls need more attentions. They set fires when you don't expect it" his manager said while driving.
Myungsoo read all the articles about that. He didn't know how to think of it. He didn't know if it was true. Did Jiyeon really bullied someone? Was she that crual? After all? Myungsoo mind were so into this topic that he didn't noticed he already have arrived at his appointment.
"I'm going to fetch you at 6pm. Don't be late" his manager said and Myungsoo nodded.
"Myungsoo! I'm happy to see you! Come on have a sit" the woman said with a cute smile which made him smiled too.


After their comeback ended, T-ara got a meeting with their agency. They told them to take a break and they will see what will happen to the group future. So all the members went back to their own home.
Jiyeon moved back to her parents appartment, yet she started to only stay in her room. Her parents were so worried about her. Her mental state was very worrying. She was not eating, she was not sleeping, she was not going out from the apartement. She started to drink and smoke. She looked like a zombie with no soul anymore.

"What do you want from me?" Jiyeon talked alone while smoking a cigarette at her balcony staring at the dark sky full of stars.
"Want me to end it ? You already took me everything so why should I still continue ?" She added and drank a sip of her beer. Some cans of beer were already tossed on the top of her desk.
"After all, there's nothing left for me." She said with a soft voice. There were no tears in her eyes anymore. She cried so much that even if it was hurting she couldn't cry anymore.
Suddenly she heard a new melody song, it was coming from her tv, she turned around to watch the screen and Myungsoo face shown up. It was Infinite comeback stage. She smiled softly.
"At least, you did it. Good job oppa. I'm proud of you." She said. She watched his performance until the end before turned down the tv.
Once again Jiyeon fell asleep by drinking alcohol and taking sleeping pills.
Jiyeon was so tired of this hell. She was close to make a big mistake. Whatever her mother, her father, her brother would tell or yell at her, she just stayed the same, until that day when all of her five unnies members came to see her after her mother noticed them about Jiyeon current state.
Boram knocked at her rooms door yet there was no reply. So Hyomin went on to which Boram backed off to let her do so
"PARK JIYEON OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Hyomin yelled while knocking hardly on the door. Few second after Jiyeon opened the door half asleep half awake. The members got a shock after seeing Jiyeon.
"Wft are you doing here im sleeping" Jiyeon said with a sleepy voice
"Yah! It's 3 in the afternoon ! What are you doing!" Soyeon said
"Wouah... you... you smell cigarette!" Eunjung said while sniffing Jiyeon
"Back off! I'm fine please leave me alone!" Jiyeon said but Hyomin forced her way and entered in her room. She went to open the windows to air out her room and all discovered how messy her room have became. They were all so in shock but Jiyeon said nothing and just lightened up a cigarette while taking a sit on her bed
"Since when are you even smoking ?!" Qri said. Hyomin quickly took the cigarette away from Jiyeon and crushed it down on a empty cans.
"Tsh you were not even here for me for these last two months so why are you even coming here now? Don't do like you guys are caring for me, we all know we will disband soon so you girls don't need to pretend to be close anymore." Jiyeon said so heartless which deeply hurted her members.
"We won't disband" Soyeon said with a firm voice.
"You missed the group meeting yesturday with the CEO" she added
"I don't have a phone anymore. It's useless now" Jiyeon replied
"Well. Tomorrow come to practice at 10 am. We have schedule" Hyomin said
"I don't want to" Jiyeon said
"Why are you like this ??? You are not the only one who suffers ! We too, we feel like you! Yet, we still have true fans who are waiting for us! We have to show to everyone that we can still be able to shine ! We have to stand up again! We needed to fall to stand up stronger than ever you better know that! The life is like that! So stand up again please. We are a team. A family. Let's stick together until the end. Ok?" Soyeon said. Jiyeon didn't say anything. She looked away.
"We will be waiting for you.. but please.. wake up.. We are not a  complete family without our maknae.. and more importantly we do really care for you, we love you" Hyomin said. After that discussion with her members Jiyeon didn't know what to think anymore. A part of her wanted to give up on everything and the other part was telling her to follow her unnies.
She was so lost.


"Hey everyone!" Boram said while entering the practice room.
"Heyy! Did you rest well unni?? You know that you will have to practice twice more today huh? Hahaha~" Eunjung said to
"What time is it ?" Qri asked
"10h10.. do you think she will come ?" Eunjung said
"She better come!" Soyeon said
"You all saw her yesturday.. She was not Jiyeon.. it hurted me to see her like that.. maybe we should have been here for her.." Boram said
"We couldn't.. we all was in pain.."Qri said

The girls waited for Jiyeon to show up yet it was already 11am.
"I guess it's useless to wait for her anylonger.. I'm disappointed I was hoping that she was still caring for T-ara..." Hyomin said
They all decided to start the practice despite Jiyeon absence.
It was 4 in the afternoon, they were about to finish their practice when their manager suddenly came in. The girls all stopped and stared at him curiously to why did he stopped them.
"Huh.. We have to go to the hospital, right now.." he said while hurrying the girl
"Why?????" Asked Soyeon shocked
"It's Jiyeon..." he just said and all the girls hurried in an instant. In the car no one dared to talk. They were all quiet or praying.
When they reached the hospital they could feel their heartbeat beating very fast they were all anxious. Her parents were waiting sitting in front of the operation doors with teary eyes. Quickly the girls rushed to hug them.
"She was so cheerful for once. I should have known it was weird. She couldn't have been fine after one night. I'm so a bad mother" her mom said while crying.
The doctor then came out and gave his statement.
The girls didn't wanted to leave until have seen Jiyeon so they all waited in her room. Her agency booked a special VIP room and bought all informations so that no reports could have been linked to the press as their image was already not good as this news could be a mega bomb which could end the group. Sadly Jiyeon didn't wake up. It was already late so the members had to leave.

One week have passed. T-ara got no choice but to perform without Jiyeon. They flew to Japan and participated without Jiyeon at a k-pop festival.
"Hey look it's T-ara.." people whispering could be hear multiple times at the backstage. The girls just ignored it and passed by. Yet it was quiet annoying.
"T-ara on stand by!" A staff yelled so the girl get prepared.
"GO!" The girls performed y Love, Roly Poly, Lovey Dovey and Bo Peep Bo Peep. Hopefully In Japan they were still have a lot of fans. Yet everyone was wondering why Jiyeon was absent. The company covered that up by saying Jiyeon got a problem with her passport so she couldn't attend.
"Hello" Hyomin got surprised and bowed as well, She was kinda happy to see someone finally greeting her.
"So .. how are you all doing?? Are you ok?" Myungsoo asked with a calm voice.
"We have seen better.. we just hold on.. you know.." Hyomin answered.
"Huh I see.. cheer up" Myungsoo said with a soft smile to which Hyomin just smiled back.
"Why is Jiyeon not here ??? Is she alright?" Myungsoo finally asked with sincere eyes. Hyomin wanted to cracked down yet she hold on.
"Huh? She... you know.. She won't tell you even if she is hurting.. so.. she is.. Jiyeon" Hyomin vaguely said which lead Myungsoo to rise his eyebrows
"I better go.. bye" Hyomin lastly said before walking away.
Jiyeon was in coma for a week. She didn't wake up yet. Her parents were stick beside her hospital bed every day, waiting for their daughter to finally open her eyes.

What really happened to Jiyeon that night?
She went out to buy some cigarette and alcohol at a convenience store near her house.  There she overheard hurtful comments about her from high schooler girls. They were talking so bad about her that Jiyeon realized to some point how everyone was hating her. Even when she looked away her eyes posed on some People magazine which was also critising her. Everywhere she go there was hate. She was so sick of it. While walking back to her home she got many thought and made up her mind. She was tired of everything. So she went to see her mom and sweetly acted like before. She got a quick chat with her brother and hugged her dad to say goodnight. Afterward she spend the night by smoking and drinking heavily. Over the end of the last sip, she decided to finish it up so she drank her last glass while taking at once all the sleeping pills that was left. Slowly her mind was fading away, she didn't feel anything else anymore, she was finally at peace. She smiled and looked over the sky for the last time. 

Her parents got alerted when the smoking alarm of their appartement rang. Some smoke were coming from Jiyeon room. As she did not responded her dad broke the door and sadly found her body lying down on the floor while her bed was getting on fire.
The doctor statement said that Jiyeon drank heavily and took an important amount of sleeping pills which have been very harmful as they found her a little bit late even thought they performed a stomach wash on her. The mixing had been really toxic which led to a coma. He also said that she had inhaled monoxide smokes due to the fire that had started on her bed because of the cigarette she was smoking. So for now Jiyeon was in a coma for an unknown period. Her state was very critical. 

 

Sorry long time no post ! So I gave you a long long chapter I hope you guys will like it! I remind you that this fic is not true at all it's just my imagination and that depression and suicide is not a funny things and that if ever you or your entourage is suffering from that you should absolutely getting help. You are not alone and don't let anyone alone ! That's it thxx and enjoy ~~