Chapter 14

The Choice

"How long were you going to lie to me ?" She said not looking at him. Her voice were about to crack down yet she managed to sound ok.
"Huh.." He was shocked.
"It's fine. I've never liked you. Let's just call it a flirt." She finally said and walked away.

1 month ago :

"Hey yo what's up guys!" Myungsoo sounded so happy and cheerful, he just had been back to his dorm from his daily schedule.
"Wouahhh that dude must had have a goodnight yesturday, who was it ??" Woohyun said with a grin
"Ayyy it's not funny if I tell you everything guys" Myungsoo answered
"Ah right, got a call from Krystal she said she  haven't been able to contact you since few days" Sungjong said while watching the TV
"Wowwww sound like your wife is angry you better call !" Woohyun continued to tease Myungsoo to which Myungsoo ignored and went to his bedroom.

Jiyeon drama was about to end soon as long as CryCry promotion, yet she couldn't rest a bit as they were about to start Lovey Dovey promotion so her schedule was very full not a second to see her beloved boyfriend so sometimes at night Myungsoo would quickly sneak out from his dorm to brought her a drink and see her even just for 2 minutes.
"My baby look so tired today.. don't overdo.. just eat even if your evil CEO tell you to diet! I'm going to be mad else!" Myungsoo pounted while brushing gently her hair. She smirked and smiled
"Oppa I'm fine! As long as I see your face I will always find strength!" She said cheerfully and cutely, Myungsoo smiled widely and gave a light kiss on her forehead
"Alright drink this don't forget ok? Love you" he lastly said and they shared a short kiss before she went back to her dance practice.

"Aiigoo Jiyeonie is so lucky to have such a sweet boyfriend ! How I wish mine could do the same" Soyeon said
"At least you have one !" Boram said
"Aigoo our Rambo want a boyfriend !! Alright let's find her husband!" Soyeon added teasing Boram even more.
"They are so cute ... She looks so happy since they are together" Eunjung said
"Don't you think so?" She added and looked at Hyomin.
"Huh? Huh.. of course.." Hyomin said. She would have said straightly yes back then, but her mind was thinking too much because of a thing.

*throwback to Sunny birthday party*

"YAH GIRLS! INTRODUCING YOU THE NEXT SM GIRL GROUP GENERATION ! F (X) !!" Sunny said with a beer in her hand, half drunk. F (x) girls started to introduce themselves one by one after that and the party continued on.
Hyomin drank lightly this night as her stomach was not feeling well she didn't drink like usual so she was pretty much sober. She was about to use the bathroom when she overheard a chat that intrigued her.
"His name is L, from Infinite !" Exclaimed the young pretty girl.
"Really??? Daebak you hit it big! Show me!" Yuri said, she was sat next to the young girl. The young girl then showed picture of Myungsoo and herself as long as recent phones chat. Hyomin was so shocked.
"Hey! Your name is..." Hyomin said
"Krystal! Nice to meet you!" Krystal said and bowed politely
"Hey I'm Hyomin! I'm sorry I'm so curious I love idol gossip! And I overheard yours..so is Infinite member Myungsoo in relationship???" Hyomin asked; She hoped to not hear what she thought
"Yes absolutely! We are together.. but it's a secret.. Oppa doesnt want it to be known but well I don't care." 

Hyomin heart was beating so fast she was thinking so hard for Jiyeon who was so in love with this man.
"Ah.. really??? Wow! Can I see ??.." And Krystal showed her the proves. At the same times Myungsoo then called her. Hyomin eyes were so shocked to see Myungsoo number and pictures on the phone screen of another girl than her member's
"Oh Oppa! What are you doing? I'm at a birthday party but if you wanna hang out im ok! .. - Ok I'm waiting for you~" and she hang up. That night Hyomin observed well Krystal and the man who came to fetch her was really Myungsoo. She couldn't believe it. Yet she just couldn't tell the trust to Jiyeon although she knew she will have to.
Jiyeon was working so hard that she didn't manage to take care of herself as she fell sick. Her drama was finally over yet they were recording for their last CryCry broadcast performance. But that day Jiyeon was really not well. Her forehead was burning and she was so weak and pale. Her manager decided to take her to the hospital, letting the other member performing without her.
At her hospital room she was resting while receiving treatment, the doctor said that she got a big flue and that she needed rest.
Jiyeon had past one entire day sleeping soundly in the hospital. As she was feeling better she got to rest at her group dorm the next day.
"Hm Oppa?" She was on the phone with Myungsoo
"Yah! Why were you not responding ??? Are you ok??? I told you to take care ! Why you never listen!" He sounded pretty mad but it was also cute; Jiyeon giggled
"Sorry... I wanted to do my best.. I'm feeling better now.. so I'm resting at my dorm " she said
"I'm glad at least they gave you some rest" He said
"Wanna come? My member are doing a broadcast in Japan they are back tomorrow" she said.
Not even 30 minutes after the call Myungsoo was there next to her cuddling her like a baby.
"Don't come too near you will get sick too" she said
"I don't care, I'm not afraid. If I want to kiss you I will" he said so confidently
"Yah you better not! As long as I'm sick,kiss are forbidden!" Jiyeon said while covering . Myungsoo laughed at her cuteness. Few minutes after Jiyeon fell asleep, she was very tired so Myungsoo got up from the bed and went to cook her some porigde.
"You are awake" he said while brushing away her hair from her forehead
"Eat this! I made it just for you so you won't be sick anymore " he said so sweetly that Jiyeon ate it all.
"Oppa can you stay here with me tonight? I don't like to sleep alone" she asked
"I'm sorry Jiyeon-ah.. you know that I can't.." he said while playing with her hands, she pounted and turned her head away from him showing him that she was mad.
"Yah, come on! Park Jiyeon you are childish! Come on!" Myungsoo tried to get her back to him yet she was still looking away so Myungsoo went on the top on here and blocked her head
"Yahhh let me gooo !!" She yelled
"Aiigoo this big dino has so much strength!" He playfully said the second after Jiyeon hit him with a pillow
"Yah! Park Jiyeon ! Ok!!!!" They then started to playfully fight like kids but at the end Myungsoo blocked both her arm making Jiyeon unable to move any longer. He then bent over Jiyeon and sweetly kissed her lips. She was surprised yet she closed her eyes and carefully followed his moves. He slowly took off her clothes as well as her underwear and in a second both were totally searching out for adult pleasure.
That night Myungsoo waited for Jiyeon to fell asleep to sneak out from her dorm and to go back to his own.

The next day, Jiyeon got woke up by her members's loud voices that were coming from the the living room. She slowly walked over the door but then her foot hit something on the floor so she looked down to see what it is but to her surprised it was Myungsoo wallet. She thought that it must have dropped down from his pants with what they have done yesturday. Still curious though, she opened it. There were some cards, some cash, well like all wallet, but then something were hidding in the side. She took it out and it was a picture of both, Jiyeon was so happy and touched she smiled wildly, but the moment after she wanted to put it back she felt that there was still another picture. She took it out. To her surprised it was a girl picture. She was pretty much young but yet pretty. She wondered who it could be, so millions of questions were surrounding her mind. She looked at the back of the picture and it was written "to Myungsoo Oppa... don't be too sad, I promised we will meet again. I love you..my first love."
Jiyeon's eyes widened. She was like frozen.
"Jiyeon-ah we are back, don't you welcome us?? .. hm? Yah! What are you doing Jiyeon-ah??" Hyomin asked while opening Jiyeon's door. She found Jiyeon in a total breaking down state, her face turned white, her hands were shaking, Hyomin rushed to her side to see what she was looking at. 

 

 

Sorry guys I was in exam period. But I'm now in holidays so I will try to update more ! Thanks for reading, and stay turned !