Chapter 15

The Choice

"Who's that? Who's it belongs to?" Hyomin asked. But seeing Jiyeon face like this Hyomin knew that something must have came up.
"Park Jiyeon tell me! Who's that picture belongs to? And who is it ?!" She took the picture away from Jiyeon hands as well as the black wallet.
"to Myungsoo.." Hyomin read, and checked the credit card name. She then looked back at Jiyeon with a worried look. So she pulled Jiyeon to sat down on the bed.
"Ok.. I need to tell you something that I should have told you. I'm sorry I didn't because I was not sure.. and you were so happy and lived well..." Hyomin said bringing curious eyes from Jiyeon.
"He is dating someone else too.." she carefully said. Jiyeon eyes widened.. tears could be seen forming in her eyes. The more Hyomin was telling her the story the more Jiyeon was breaking down. Tears were flowing down her cheeks like a river. Hyomin couldn't help but just to hug tightly Jiyeon like a baby. She was patted gently her back while wiping away these millions tears. She was so heartbroken to see her beloved dongseng this hurt.

Few days has passed. Jiyeon was still devasted inside. There was so many questions surrounding her mind. Why did she have done to deserve that? Is that God who punished her to have used men for power ? Is that the so called Karma? But also, why did she even tried to believe in love? In men? In him? Why is he lying her to her? Who is she ? Has he even loved her for a second ? Did he slept with other girls too? Suddenly she felt dirty everywhere, she tightly hold her shirt right on her chest level. When will it stop to hurt? How to face him now? Is that the true reality of being an idol? Is she really made to be an idol? Is she even happy to be what she is today? But why is everything like this now.. mostly..Why her? Why ? Why? Why???
Her eyes were small and swollen from exhaustion, and crying. She was avoiding all Myungsoo messages and calls. She stopped to go to practice dance, she closed herself in her room for like three days straight, she was in fact living a small depression which worried a lot her members.
So they lied to their CEO and told him that Jiyeon was still pretty much sick and that she needed to rest before their comeback so he agreed and let her rest.
Sometimes Hyomin would sneak into Jiyeon's room to sleep beside her, hugging her thightly while telling her that everything will be alright soon and that she have to be back again.
"Jiyeon-ah you are a part of T-ara. We are a family. You still have us. Hm?" That was what Hyomin told her and which helped her to get better. It's right that Jiyeon have forgotten for a moment that she was not alone and that she was still have her members, her fans, and her family. Slowly her mental health was getting better day by day.

"Tchaaa! All the zoombies on the background please don't rush to the center too fast! Alright ! Jiyeon on the center, yes right like this! Ok!! We are good! 1,2,3 CUTTT!" T-ara were filming for their MV zombie version of Lovey Dovey. Jiyeon was pretty much better, she found her smile back and was eating like a dino again for the pleasure of her members.

"Yah Myungsoo are you listening?" Sungyeol asked
"Huh?" Myungsoo said
"I said what do you prefer? Chicken or beef??" He repeated
"I'm not hungry chose what you want" he replied and walked over his bedroom following by s's stares.
"What's wrong with him these days?" Woohyun asked
"We have to hang out ! Its been too long I think! You know... men needs!" Sunggyu said with a dirty look.
"AISH Hyung! Don't be silly! It may be something serious!" Sungjong said
"Ehh kiddo.. Its something serious!" Sunggyu replied bringing the laugh of the boys.

Myungsoo was not feeling well, he was anxious. He got back his wallet from a delivery post service with no message, he knew though that it was from Jiyeon but she didn't respond his phone calls nor his messages. He was wondering why.. and thought that she maybe have seen it..
Suddenly he got a message. "Oppa, I'm sorry I was so busy with my comeback you know it right? I'm also filming for our MV so it's been hard these days. I send you back your wallet. Did you get it ? Alright see you soon. Love you~" Myungsoo smiled widely and texted her back straight away. "I was so worried as you didn't replied at all! I'm mad! You better come to me soon else I will be mad forever !!!!♡"
The next day Jiyeon was free at night so she asked to see Myungsoo at the ice cream shop near their old school.
Jiyeon was already there she was waiting for him. He appeared behind her with a red rose. She took it gladly.
"It's been so long I've missed you" Jiyeon said cutely
"Tsh liar! You would have responded my calls or messaged if really you missed me!" Myungsoo pounted
"Tsh you should have come to see me" Jiyeon added so
"Why is it always me??" Myungsoo replied
"Because your members don't know about me and you???" Jiyeon said to which Myungsoo couldn't respond
"Why don't you tell them?" She asked straightly which made Myungsoo uncomfortable.
"For what? They will try to steal you from me! They are not good enough nononono!" Myungsoo said
"Tsh better say that you are ashamed of me" Jiyeon said while crossing her arms
"WHAT???? NO!!!" Myungsoo got shocked
"Anyway forget it. Let just order" Jiyeon then said which relieve him. Although he saw the disappointment in her eyes he couldn't help much because if they knew it, things with Jiyeon could get hard.
After that sweet usual night Myungsoo hardly got some news of Jiyeon mostly because of her group comeback. But he thought it was fine. Sometimes he would send her roses to recall her that he was still thinking of her and she would send him pics of her with his roses as a respond.
Few days after Myungsoo went to see her performance in live broadcast, his surprised appearance shocked T-ara but mostly Jiyeon. She took him toward a calm spot where no one could see them
"What are you doing here ?" She asked with a smile. So Myungsoo took her on his arm and kissed her pinky lips
"I missed you" He replied with a sweet smile
"Tshh! Liar!" She said
"So why would I came for if I didn't miss you? You are so mean omg I came this far for you yet ..! Ok I'm leaving!!" He said
"Ok Ok I believe you hahaha! Paboo" she said with a sweet look that melted Myungsoo mad heart. They shared a short sweet moment like this before going separate as Jiyeon got other schedule.

"Ayo Myungsoo guess what we will do tonight!"  Sunggyu happily said while high fiving Myungsoo
"AYOOOO  TELL HIM!" Sunggyu added
"AYOOOO LET'S GO PARTY!" Hoya shouted and all started to get dressed well.
All of them arrived in front of a door. Myungsoo was dressed in tuxedo and a Venetian mask. It was the concept of the party.
"Yah who ring the bell? Woohyun pressed it!" Sunggyu the leader said
"By the way.. Who has organized this party?" Myungsoo asked
"We are at 2pm partyyy!" Sunggyu said and the door opened showing Taecyeon who welcomed them inside. Music, alcohol, food, smokes and some people were there. But impossible to see who they were as all were wearing mask.
Infinite members were having fun, even Myungsoo. There were a lot of girls too it was really a party atmosphere like an idol night club.
"Ok let's play Myungsoo!" Woohyun said
"Ok!" He responded
"Alright let's find him a girl!" Woohyun then pointed a group of girls in the corner. One was wearing a beautiful black dress with a red mask but all where beautiful but her red mask was really eye catchy. A second after Sungyeol went toward the group of girls to bring them where infinite were sitting.
"Hey girls! Let's enjoy the party together !" Sunggyu said while giving drinks to the girls. Right then Woohyun made a sign to Myungsoo meaning now go with her.
"Mind we talk together? Just the two of us?" The girl nodded and both left.
"Wouah he is really the boss" Woohyun said, the girl who sat next to him heard him
"Why are you saying that?" The girl said
"He never failed to get a girl. We called him the Prince. Every party we do he end up with a girl. This kid know how to have fun" Woohyun said.
"And Who is it?" She added
"Infinite L, we are Infinite group, and you girls ??"
"We are T-ara" the boys all stood up to bow politely. They got a shock as they never thought T-ara would be at a party but thinking of it 2pm are close friend with T-ara.

"So... are you having fun tonight ?" Myungsoo asked while drinking his cocktail. The girl simply nodded.
"You don't talk too much I guess? It's alright I like it too" he said with a sweet smile
"It's funny It's like we already met before.. I feel like I know you.. can I see your beautiful face?" He added while touching her hands. Suddenly he felt like he really knew these hands.
"You first" she said so Myungsoo smiled
"Ayyy that's not funny... let's play a game." He then ordered a couple of shooters.
"The one who finish first a shooter will be able to ask a question" Myungsoo said. She nodded.
The first round Myungsoo won.
"Are you an idol?" He asked.
"Yes." She replied.
The second round Myungsoo won too.
"Do we know each other?" He asked
"Maybe" She barely replied
"Then let's exchange our number" But the girl ignored his suggestion.
The third round the girl finally won.
"Ok ask me whatever you want !" Myungsoo said
"Is that how you are having fun?" She asked.
"Huh? Well... yeah.. I mean.. that's how party goes no?? Hahaha"
The fourth round she won too shocking Myungsoo but he noticed that the girl was starting to get drunk as planned.
"Why are you doing that?" She asked but Myungsoo didn't get it
"Huh?? Well? Doing what?" but suddenly a girl jumped into Myungsoo arms
"OPPPAA~ Woohyun Oppa told me you would be here! Who's that?" The girl said
"Who are you?" The girl then asked to the masked girl.
"And you?" The masked girl replied
"Oppa don't tell me you were cheating on me ?" The girl said
"Krystal.. how did you came here? It's not that.. I'm going to explain you after calm down" Myungsoo said.
"Why are you still doing that huh?!" Said the girl. Right then the masked girl finished the two last shooters and get up from her chair.
"YAH! I asked you ! Who are you?" Krystal was pissed off and so she hold onto the girl's wrist
"Let her go! Come on, let's talk!" Myungsoo then took Krystal hands away from the girl. But what the masked girl did next surprised them.
She took her mask off. Showing her beautiful face but shocking Myungsoo.
"How long were you going to lie to me ?" She said not looking at him. Her voice were about to crack down yet she managed to sound ok.
"Huh.." He was shocked.
"It's fine. I've never liked you. Let's just call it a flirt." She finally said and walked away before turned around again.
"Beside, I'm Park Jiyeon. T-ara Park Jiyeon." And she then left.
Myungsoo was so doumbfounded. He couldn't believe his eyes. He was frozen. He even couldn't hear what Krystal was saying to him, like the world had stopped to move.
 

 

I wanna thanks those who still wait and keep reading my fic I really appreciate! Stay turned, the story is not ending yet! Gonna update soon! Enjoy~