Chapter 5

The Choice

-Chapter 6

 
(7AM in T-ara dormitory)
 
-"Jiyeon-ah wake up you are going to be late!!" Hyomin said while shaking Jiyeon who was still sleeping 
-"Unnie just 5 minutes more please" Jiyeon said with a sleepy voice
-"Do you want to be late at your final exam?" Hyomin added 
-"Yah Park Jiyeon you are going to be scold by Kim CEO-nim .. Wake up.. You haven't study so hard these past few days for nothing !" Eunjung said 
-"Jiyeon-ah, unnie have made some delicious pancakes so wake up.. Huh?" Jiwon said sweetly
-"Jiyeon-ah we all woke up for you today.. Don't be like this.." Ji Ae said and after five minutes of négociation Jiyeon woke up with a sleepy face. 
They all gathered in the living room eating those delicious pancakes made by Jiwon, thanks to her five unnies Jiyeon was in a good mood.
-"Jiyeon-ah it's time to go" their manager entered
-"Good luck .. And don't forget what we have advice you!" Eunjung shouted as Jiyeon and the,manager was walking toward the door. 
-"Hm! I will! Thanks you unnies! I will call you right when it will end" she replied back with a sweet smile and like this they were gone.
Jiyeon was wearing her school uniform and a light make up on her face, her hair was black and a bit curvy. On the van she was quiet, she was nervous not only because of the final exam but also because this mean she was going to meet Myungsoo finaly after so long her heart was racing even more quickly. 
 
8:45 AM -
The van reached the school, quickly this big black van intrigued these students who were also here. The manager quickly went to open the door for Jiyeon, when she appeared many students started to reconize Jiyeon and took many pictures but her manager managed to made her the way to enter in the school. 
-"Oppa i'm fine it's just a school .. Don't be like this here they will think i'm a princess.. I will call you if something goes wrong don't worry!" Jiyeon said to her manager so he nodded and went away.
There was still some minutes before the final exam, strangely she felt like a need to go in the lockers section like the old times when she used to meet Myungsoo there, with a bit luck she was hoping to see him and surprised him. Yet when she reach it he wasn't here so she just stared at her own locker and so many nostalgic things came, she then smiled but suddenly some voices intrigued her so she turned her head to the right where there was the restroom side and her eyes caught Myungsoo and Jina. They were smiling to each other.
-"Wouah it's good on you!" Jina said with a sweet smile
-"If you said so" Myungsoo smiled back
Jiyeon could read on their tshirt "<- BF " and "GF ->" at this moment Jiyeon heart aches, it's like she has been stabing a million times. Her face turned dark. 
 
-"It's Park Jiyeon isn't it?" Some student then said loudly 
-"Oh right it's her!!" Some added 
-"Park Jiyeon a picture please!" And like this student started to surrounding her. At this moment Myungsoo were shocking to see Jiyeon right in front him not that far and although some student were blocking her he could feel these stares of her. He was feeling so bad, she maybe think he is in a relationship with Jina now with the t-shirt they are wearing. He was about to help her when the president of the school suddenly appeared and helped her instead to be free from this sudden surrounding and also accompanied her to her room, they passed by Myungsoo and Jina even thought Myungsoo was completly staring at her Jiyeon simply ignored him yet we could feel some pain on her face. Myungsoo was feeling so stupid and sorry.  
Jina was observing Myungsoo all along and of course noticed his change of attitude, she was feeling so jealous and angry toward Jiyeon, she thought she wouldn't come back.
 
Jiyeon was in front of her room exam there was still two minutes before they could enter, suddenly she receveid a message on her phone "Jiyeon-ah you can do this, unnies believe in you don't forget what we told you and be focus ! You will success right? Cause You are Park Jiyeon! Fighting~~"it was from Eunjung a smile then appared on her face. 
9AM final exam start.
While the exam Jiyeon thought of her unnies says and she's only been focus on the exam and forgot everything else. Of course there was some question she couldn't get cause she has been absent a lot and that study isn't what she loves the most. 
12PM Lunch time. 
The school bell rang, the first part of the exam was finally over, Jiyeon was a bit more relax now. However when she realized she will have to eat at the canteen alone she felt annoyed cause she didn't want to cross by Myungsoo and Jina after what she get to knew this morning she just want to avoid any sight of them. 
She stood up from the desk in which she was for the first part of the exam and walked toward the door to go to the canteen. 
When she passed the door she saw Myungsoo walking toward her with his friends, he was laughing like he was so fine, making Jiyeon felt hurt to see him so happy while she wasn't, so she decided to walk like nothing and crossed by him without a stare. Yet Myungsoo saw her at the very last second and couldn't take off his eyes from her trying no matter what to make an eye contact. 
Inside the canteen all stares went to Jiyeon, since the model contest and all drama and MV she filmed, people have start to reconize her so of course her popularity have rise up. 
She went to sit on a spot where nobody was, cause she wanted to eat alone. All she did was staring at her food or her mobile phone cause she didn't want to meet the stares from the others. 
Suddenly a food tray was placing on the table just in front of her, she looked up and saw Myungsoo who was sitting down in the chair like nothing. She glared at him yet he acted like he didn't see it and was acting like there was nothing so she acted like it too and return back to her food and mobile phone.
There was some minute of awakardness, the two of them obviously wanted to talk but none of them dared.
Jiyeon have finish to eat so she started to pack her things in her bag, she was going to stand up when finally Myungsoo spoke.
-"Yah!" He said 
-"What?" She replied 
-"Stay here, i'ven't finished yet" he said in a shy tone 
-"What do you take me as? Get lost" she then was determined to stand up yet he stopped her by grapping her hand.
-"Please..We have to talk" he added without looking at her, feeling too embarassed. 
-"Ok then talk" she then sat back while crossing her arms and stared at him so coldly.
-"I-I just wanted to apologise for the last time, i've been too harsh on my words... I just was angry.." He said while looking on his food 
-"Ok. Anything else?" Jiyeon replied like she has something else to do 
-"I didn't know you would come today... It's been so long.. 3 month if i'm not wrong.." He added. At this moment Jiyeon didn't know what to answer so she kept quiet.
-"I saw you .. I mean at your model contest.. I was proud of you, you did well.. Guess you are doing better..without me..and school.." He continued still looking at his food too shy to look at Jiyeon eyes (cause at their age it's not easy to confess their feelings) Jiyeon then felt his pain, like he missed her or something like that.
-"So?" She said more calm
-"I just want to say that .. I want to say... Huh.. I-" He was planning to say he missed her but he started to get shy and blocked on his words, then suddenly Jina have appared with her tray of food. Jiyeon stared at her so coldly.
-"Oh Jiyeonie you are back? Oppa why haven't you waited for me? I'm so upset~" Jina pounted cutely , Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with a look meaning it's not what you think it is.
-"I'm just here for the final exam i will leave for good after. You guys match well together, be happy." Jiyeon said with a fake smile, we could see bitter feeling on her face. She then stood up and started to walk.
-"Thanks you~" Jina happily shouted embarassing Myungsoo. He was so annoyed by Jina behaviour just now that he stared at her coldly yet Jina started to eat her food like there was nothing. Myungsoo then stood up and left leaving Jina all alone.
 
On Jiyeon side, she was feeling so frustrated that she felt the need to get some fresh air, so she went outside, behind the school. There was always no one so she decided to lie down and to rest. After some minutes she fell asleep without knowing, guess she was very tired.
After quiting the canteen Myungsoo was looking everywhere for Jiyeon, he then lastly went to the back of the school "their place" and he was right, Jiyeon was lying down on the bench while covering her eyes with her arm from the sun. He approched the bench slowly, to not make any sound. When he get to face her, he saw her sleepy face she must be exhausting with everything she has to do now, he thought. She was sleeping loudly so he sat down on the bench as there was still some space, he gently lift up Jiyeon head and posed her head on his leg. He then looked at her face more closely she sure was very cute, he then smiled. Like a gentleman he blocked the sun with his own hand for Jiyeon to sleep well. 
After some minutes Jiyeon opened her eyes, she then stood up right away and stared at Myungsoo. 
-"Yah you scared me! You are so weird why did you do that!" She shouted 
-"I was being kind ! Are you serious ??" Myungsoo said 
-"Hum..! Anyway i have to go .. for the final part of the exam!" She added 
-"There's still some times, stay here" Myungsoo replied 
-"Why should i?" She replied
-"Why shouldn't you?" He answered
-"Ok." She then sat next to him while crossing her arm. There was no one who was talking, then a sound could be hear. It was Myungsoo mobile phone.
-"Answer it" Jiyeon said  
-"No, it's just Jina" Myungsoo replied
-"Don't you feel bad for her? Don't be like that because i'm here, i don't want to be the reason for you two to querel It's quit annoying." Jiyeon said looking away, she was so jealous. 
-"I think you misunderstood there's nothing between me and Jina" He said, Jiyeon then smirked 
-"Hm of course of course" she said 
-"It's true!!!" Myungsoo insisted
-"Anyway.. You do what you want." Jiyeon replied and then both stopped to talk.
-"After today we won't going to meet so i just want us to be comfortable at least for the last time.." Jiyeon said like they really won't see each other for good making Myungsoo frustrated. 
-"I will debut in a girlgroup soon.. T-ara will be my new color and my new start now. We will live in a different world and i wish for you to find what you really want to do with your own heart. Also.. Even thought i never said it to you.. I really enjoyed these 6 months here and thanks you for everything you did for me. You have been my best friend, the best that everyone would like to have." Jiyeon said calmly
-"Girl group? But.. You wanted to be an actress no?" Myungsoo was confused 
-"I will be both.. So that's why.. We won't be able to meet again.. I will be too busy and i'm sure you will be focus on something too and i hope for you that you will slay everything like in math" both then laugh, suddenly the school bell rang it was
the time for Jiyeon to go back to her final exam. Of course both would have like to stay more but they couldn't.
-"Then.. I will go .. " Jiyeon softly said she then turned around about to walk away
-"Myungsoo... Thanks you" she lastly said. Even thought she was not facing him he has been able to feel her little smile across the corner of her lips. Myungsoo didn't move or neither he tried to stop her, he was standing like a rock, his body couldn't move.
 
Jiyeon went to the last part of her final exam. Two hours after it was over, students were getting out from the room, Jiyeon followed them but when she was out from the class room tones of students were waiting for her, she was so surprised. Many were asking selca and sign, Jiyeon did as many as she could with a bright smile but more and more students was coming it was such a chaos. Jiyeon felt it that they were even more and on a side she was a bit anxious but she couldn't show it so she continued as there was nothing. But some minutes after a person came toward her while going through the huge crowd of students, then his hand appared and dragged Jiyeon by her hand, everybody turned around and Jiyeon saw that it was none other than Myungsoo, she stared at him with a gentle facial expression and he was with a derterminated face, he then dragged her away from the crowd making students speechless some started to gossip between themselve and some were cursing at Myungsoo to have took Jiyeon away for himself. 
-"You can release my hand.." Jiyeon softly said while they were walking away from the crowd. But Myungsoo didn't and he continued to walk like he didn't hear anything. 
After some minutes he dragged her outside of the school, he then release her hand.
-"You will die like this" Myungsoo said intriguing Jiyeon 
-"I mean.. If later you will be more popular than this you will die.. They are so many.." He added looking away not daring to cross Jiyeon gaze. She simply nodded.
-"You better go, my manager will arrive soon and if he see you, you will get some troubles..from my company.." Jiyeon said 
-"I'm fine" He replied
-"So we won't see each other huh?.." Myungsoo then added 
-"Hm" Jiyeon mumbled. 
-"At least... Can't we exchange our number phone ?" He asked shyly.
-"Give me your phone" Jiyeon said so Myungsoo did as she said, she tapped her number phone and gave a call to herself, after assuring he now has her number she gave back his phone. Right after a black van entered in the school. 
-"I guess it's time for us to say goodbye..." Myungsoo said and then her manager get out from the van to open to door and take her school bag for Jiyeon
-"I wish you hapiness .. Oppa.." Jiyeon lastly said with a beautiful smile to Myungsoo. She then entered in the van. Even after the van departure, Myungsoo didn't move. He was still there standing like a rock.
 
Hello! So here a new upload ! Enjoy it ! Have a nice day :)