Chapter 4

The Choice
-Chapter 4
 
Finally the day has come for Jiyeon to prove her potential. This was the most important thing she has to do to keep going on this celebrety road.

-"Jiyeon-ah are you ready?" Her manager appared

-"Hm, let's go" Jiyeon said and followed her manager
-"Listen, CEO-nim told me to say to you to not be stressed, he said to do it naturally cause more true you will be, more the public and jugdes will like you" he added while walking 
-"But i'm truely in stress i don't know how to deal with it.." Jiyeon said bitting her lips because of the stress. They were in the back stage,  about to start the model contest. 
-"If i were you in this moment... I would think of these people who loves me and cheer me no matter what i do, the true people who are beside you, who won't let you down and who believes in you. They are you true strenght. Fighting Jiyeon-ah!" Her manager last said before the staff took her away to prepare her with mic and all.
"Myungsoo would cheer me.. Right? If only he could be here with me i would feel less stressed .. He would tell me some jokes or critizing people, he would tell me some sweet words to encourage me.. Or tease me cause my face looks like very scared of going on the stage.. If only i could see his face.." Thought Jiyeon while the staff was putting her mic cause she was going to perform a song and a dance.
"Ok let's do like our manager said.. Let's think of Myungsoo just for this time.."
-"Ok Park Jiyeon your turn in 20 seconds!" One staff yelled so she posted herself in front of the entrance.
"Myungsoo look at me" she lastly thought and then like a miracle, she saw the exact representation of Myungsoo in the crowd, there was many people but Jiyeon was only focus on this person, her eyes couldn't take off this side. 
-"Go!" The staff yelled and Jiyeon made her entrance. Like she was watching by the real Myungsoo she did it naturally, with the smile and a sweet aura. People were liking, they were cheering for her some were clapping and some were screaming her name. She did perfectly well.
For the second part she had to perform like model, meaning doing the cat walk. And like the first time she thought of Myungsoo and did well.
The competition was tough there was so many models, some were already popular and some were very charismatic and got beautiful face, Jiyeon thought as she did her best she won't be upset with the result so she just was keeping her smile until the end cause in another side, this was her first big experience and will be a good memories. 
All participants were gattering on the stage, the three MC's were doing their speech before telling the winners. Many people were screaming some names already.
-"And in the girl category..... The winner is..... " the stress wasn't here anymore, Jiyeon was feeling at peace. She was already enjoying this moment she has, she saw her parents who was here for supporting her, she then did an adorable smile to them meaning it's ok it won't be me but i'm still happy.
-"PARK JIYEON!!! CONGRATULATIONS !" The three MC's yelled. Jiyeon couldn't believe it she was so shocking that some tears were already flowing on her cheeks.
-"Thanks to my company .. Kim CEO-nim, my manager.. The staff .. Also my family thanks you mom and dad to have come over here to support me i love you!" Jiyeon said with tears still flowing. 
 
Myungsoo and Jina were walking in Hongdae streets like other students after school, Jina was insisting to eat some street food before going home so Myungsoo just agreed. While walking they passed by a TV Shop at this moment Myungsoo couldn't believe what he was seeing, there was Jiyeon on the screen, so he stopped to walk and was watching the show. 
-"Why did you stop? What are you doing ?" Jina asked and went beside Myungsoo she was then also shocked to see Jiyeon on this model contest.
-"Aigoo you guys watch it too right? ~ this girl.. The number 66 Park Jiyoung or Jiyeon did the best i bet everything she will win~" The ajjushi who owned the shop said with a smile. 
-"Ayy.. They are so many.. Those other girls can win too.. Ahah" Jina then said feeling jealous of Jiyeon she then took a look at Myungsoo, he was watching quietly the TV not interesting on her says. When the winner period came Myungsoo was full of stress.
-"Assa i was right!!" The ajjushi said after Jiyeon was announcing winner in the girl category. Suddenly Myungsoo smiled brightly. Jina was looking at him the whole time, she was hurt. 
-"Jina.. I need to go somewhere .. See you tomorrow" Myungsoo lastly said before he start running away to somewhere without telling more details. 
 
Myungsoo ran and ran while smiling, he was going toward the big stadium where Jiyeon was. 
After 15 minutes he reached the stadium, he entered through the public side and walked toward a big door  so he pushed it yet he found out that it was the entrance for the crowd and couldn't see anything cause there was tones of people who was going to quit the stadium as it was over. So he return back to the main alley and discretly pushed the door "private" he then was amazed by these tone of staff who were running everywhere there was even some celebrities, business man, journalist, and those who has modeled. It was like another world. Strangely he wasn't hated it, he kinda was impressioned. From afar he noticed Jiyeon but she was dragging away by her manager like they have no time. He then started to follow them.
-"Hello nice too meet you" then a manly voice cut him, at first he didn't know how to react so he looked behind him to see if this man was really talking to him. This man was probably a business man as he was wearing a tuxedo, he thought.
-"Yes i'm talking to you" The man said pointted out Myungsoo.
-"I'm sorry ..." Myungsoo side while bowing 
-"Here, take my carte, i would like you to pass our audition" he said softly shocking Myungsoo
-"Huh??? I think there is a misunderstood...But i'm not-" 
-"It could be a good opportunity for you. I can see many potiential in you although i don't even know you and i hope i'm not wrong.. So i want to see that. Hope i will see you there" The man said before walking away. 
Myungsoo then read the carte "Woolim entertainment" he was a bit surprised, it's the famous group Nell agency. Yet he wasn't sure for the moment If he should do this audition cause after all he maybe mistaken him with another.
Then his mind quickly went back to Jiyeon, he started to walk where they walked by with her manager, there was many waiting room, he looked for the one writting her agency. Then he found out yet there was some staff in front of the door.
-"Excuse me sir, who are you?" One staff asked not really kindly 
-"I'm a friend of Park Jiyeon" Myungsoo answered then what the staff next said was quiet obvious.
 
 
Jiyeon was dressing back to her normal dress, she was in hurry cause they need to let the room free in ten minutes. Hopefuly she finished after five minutes, so she was resting on the sofa. Her thoughts then went again to Myungsoo. She was remainscing of the vision she got while she was on stage, a smile could be seen in the corner of .
-"Jiyeon-shi there's someone for you" The staff said while entering in the room. She won't lie, and really was hoping this person to be Myungsoo so she was anticipating the person. 
-"Jiyeon-ah ~~" It was her mother, yet she was still happy cause her mother is her everything so she jumped up from the sofa and did a hug to her mother.
 
(A while ago before she made her entrance in the room)
-"Excuse me sir, who are you?" The staff asked to Myungsoo
-"I'm a friend of Park Jiyeon" he answered 
-"Only her staff, managers, family, other trainers or someone from the entertainment industry are allowed to enter" The staff firmly said so Myungsoo understood. He was kinda upset and felt powerless. He turned back and faced a woman on her 40.
-"Oh you are that young boy! Kim Myungsoo" she said with a smile
-"Oh...  Yeah..." Myungsoo bowed politly 
-"It's nice to meet you! I'm Jiyeon mother! What are you doing here?" She was still with her smile, this smile reminsce him Jiyeon, they really have the same smile.
-"It's a pleasure. I-...I- just crossed by.. Hum.. Yeah well i will go now" he said with a smile a bit embarassed.
-"You can come with me if you want i'm sure she will be happy to see you!" She added 
-"No it's ok! Just... Just send a Hello and a congratulation from me hehe.. Have a nice day and it was nice too meet you omo-nim" he bowed while walking back to go away.
Jiyeon mother then entered in the room.
 
 
-"I'm so proud of you my daughter" her mother said while hugging Jiyeon
-"I've promised you that i would do everything to made you proud of me and i've promised you i will reach my dream" Jiyeon said with some tears in her eyes.
-"You still young but you work so hard... And you've grow up so quickly... omma would have love to take care of you fully.. My heart hurt sometimes to see you so tired and skinny.. You are a perfect daughter omma love you" her mother said so sweetly that made Jiyeon cried even more. Some second after they decided to broke the hug and take a sit on the sofa.
-"Your lover was here, he send you a hello and a congratulations" her mother said with a teasing smile
-"My lover ?? Who???" Jiyeon replied
-"Kim Myungsoo! He is very polite and cute!" When her mother told his name Jiyeon couldn't believe it.. He really came her heart was jumping happily. 
 
Some days have passed. Myungsoo was still going at school feeling powerless when he think back when he was at this model contest for Jiyeon but couldn't approch her cause he was.. Nothing.
On the other side Jiyeon get to appared on a drama, and MV of popular boys band FT Island. She was doing good. For some reason her agency proposed her if she would like to be a singer, they saw a potential as her voice wasn't that bad and that she really have a pretty face and dance very well. They told her she could be a singer in a girls group and also acting in movie or drama. So she took the decision with her family and decided to agree. She then joined a trainer team in her agency, they were only two at first, the girl name was Ham Eunjung she was also supposed to go on the acting road so they quickly get close although Jiyeon was pretty much younger. Then came Yang Jiwon a pretty girl with a sweet voice, then there was Ji Ae with her powerful voice and Park Hyomin who was supposed to join as a new member in Wonder Girls after Hyuna left the group. They were five and all started to get close to each other yet it's true that it was hard at first cause they all were in competition to become an idol so sometime there was some querel. 
Quickly it was Jiyeon who get to be popular, she got to be a part of a featuring with her labelmate Seeya and Davichi who are very known. 
But the day when the agency announced they five all will be forming a girl group in the name of T-ara they started to be close as ever. As the final exam day was coming for Jiyeon all members were even helping her it was very sweet from them.
 
Myungsoo started to watch these music show on TV just for Jiyeon, he even bought the music. He was feeling so proud of her yet she never felt so close but also so far away from him, sometimes he would miss these 6 month they had, playing around and all... The thought of doing this audition for Woolim entertainment was growing everyday. 
 
The final exam day was tomorrow, of course Jiyeon was nervous she was busy studying all these past few night as she is busy in the day. She really was tired yet she bear it. 
Myungsoo was fine, as he is one year older than Jiyeon he is one grad superior meaning he is in his first year of high school while Jiyeon is in her last year of middle school. So he didn't have exam this year.
 
-"Myungsoo.. You know tomorrow is my birthday .." Jina said, they were eating calmly in the canteen, Myungsoo was more focus on his food than at her. 
-"Ah really i didn't know" he said kindly 
-"Well... I thought you could do something fun for me.. Well for my birthday" she said 
-"Like what?" He asked intrigued 
-"Promise me you will do it" she said
-"Tell me first and i will" he said 
-"Ah Myungsoo-ah please it's my birthday ...!!" She pounted cutely 
-"Ok i promise..." Myungsoo is always like that too kind 
-"Then you've promised ok?! Don't take it back tomorrow !" She added and he nodded and went back to his food.
 
-The next day-
Myungsoo was entering in the school and was going toward the lockers side, when he reach it he found Jina with a big smile.
-"Oh, happy birthday" he said softly with a light smile before opening his lockers and put in his books that he doesn't need. Jina the handed a tshirt to him, Myungsoo took it and glared at her weirdly.
-"You promised me yesturday !!" She pountted cutely Myungsoo sight but he was still with his smile cause after all he promised and it was her birthday.
-"Ok ..." He then went to the restroom to change the tshirt. On the tshirt there was written "<- BF"and Jina also wore hers on which it was written "GF ->" sort of couple tshirt . Although Myungsoo was not really fine with this as it was her birthday he bear it cause it was just for one day and beside this Jiyeon wasn't even here so he thought he could do this for Jina birthday wish. 
But what he didn't imagine it was that Jiyeon is coming today to pass her final exam. 
 
Here the 4th Chapter! Thanks you guys for your support i really appreciate it! Have a nice day ~~