Chapter 17

The Choice

"So what did he wanted ????" All the members rushed by Jiyeon side to know everything
"You know.. like always.. explanation" Jiyeon cooly said while taking a sit on the couch.
"So what did you told him??" Hyomin asked
"Well in clear I told him to move on and that it was fun but now we should remain sunbae and hoobae. It was quick" Jiyeon answered with an empty look like she felt nothing while meeting her ex. Her members were wondering if she has a heart because even them, they found her behaviour truly weird, like how can you move on so fast?
That night Jiyeon didn't opened Myungsoo letter. She put it on one of her desk drawer.
"Jiyeon-ah.. focus.. you can't fall this weak this far anymore.." Jiyeon mumbled to herself while looking at the night stars.
"You have to forget him" she lastly said. Tears were rolling down her cheeks.


"Ok listen.. I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings.. But you have to listen to me Krystal" Myungsoo  met Krystal at a coffee.
"For what? It's not like I don't know what you do every night when you hang out. Jiyeon was the only one you really blinded. Tsh" Krystal said while drinking a sip of her Americano, Myungsoo just stared at her in vein.
"Listen Oppa, I'm fine let's just say we got a fight. I know you better than anyone so even if it's true and that you indeed hurted me. I forgive you.. because I know our love is beyond these small things" Krystal said while looking sweetly at Myungsoo. This one didn't say anything. He thought that maybe she was right after all, maybe Jiyeon and him was really not possible.
"Alright ? Hm? We've been through so much.. no one can understand us.. you only have me.. and I only have you" she added while grabbing Myungsoo hands. This last one took sometimes to replied but at the end he just lightly nodded.
But who is Krystal for Myungsoo?

Infinite were still preparing for their comeback. It's been now several months that Myungsoo haven't seen Jiyeon. It would be a lie to say that he have forgotten about her already. He knew that feelings were still stuck inside him but he was so helpless. No one could understand him. He was slowly building a social wall, he started to be even more quieter than he already was and s couldn't get why. He was showing no sign of affections towards bad or happy news he was like a robot. But as long as he was focus on their group activity, no one dared to complain and all kept quiet.
"Hey hyung I have a scoop!" Sungyeol said to Sunggyu, both were alone on the couch of the practice room. But at that moment Myungsoo was about to enter in when he suddenly heard Jiyeon's name.
"Rumours said Jiyeon is in relationship with Yesung hyung! If it's true.... then..-" Sungyeol said but the second after Myungsoo pushed the door violently
"What did you just said?" Myungsoo asked, we could clearly see that he was pretty mad at this.
"Tell me!!" He yelled
"It's just rumours you know..... please calm down" Sungyeol said a bit shocked and embarrassed
"Myungsoo please calm down.. tell us if something is going wrong.. you guys broke up no?? So what's the matter?? She clearly had moved on! Just do the same. Aren't you a man? Don't be this pathetic over a girl like that seriously.." Sunggyu said, but Myungsoo got even more angrier and grabbed his leader by his collar making this one stood up from the couch. 

The tension was very high, the other members barging in, rushing to both side to separate them.
"MYUNGSOO STOP IT !!" Hoya yelled while trying to pull this one away
"WHYYY??? WANT TO HIT ME?? GO ON! HIT ME! YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE CRYING BABY!! GROW UP!" Sunggyu yelled at Myungsoo who eyes were now red from anger, his fist were really ready to hit Sunggyu
"LET ME GOO!" Myungsoo then started to pushed everyone to be free, He was breathing hardly and sweating heavily. His mind was so off.
"We never forced you to be a playboy, you have played the game now you have lost; playing with fire is a dangerous things you should have known that" Woohyun added to defend the leader, all were around him staring at him
"I NEVER PLAYED WITH ANYONE !" MYUNGSOO yelled
"I NEVER DID IT!" "I NEVER DID IT !" "I NEVER DID IT !" "I NEVER DID IT !" "IT WAS NOT ME" "IT WAS NOT ME !" Myungsoo suddenly became weird he sat down on the floor while covering his ear. All the members got shocked they've never seen him like that so they ran to call for help.


6 months have passed, T-ara were preparing for their new comeback while doing at the same time their Japanese concert tour, yes indeed they were truly overbooked. This time they were filming a futurist music video which excited pretty much the girls. Although they got the news that two members would be added and that they got pretty anxious about it as they didn't get why because it was not like their popularity was small, they accepted the fact and got along with that.
Jiyeon forgot her heartbroken broke up with Myungsoo with her new toy Yesung. He was a pretty high sunbae so many opportunities could appear for her and beside he was really kind with her. Why was she doing it again ? Simply because. All she wants is success now.
She heard that Infinite comeback got delayed for unknown reasons, she was pretty relief about that so they would not make their comeback at the same time.

"Are you alright darling?" Yesung asked while holding her hands
"Yes?" Jiyeon replied
"You didn't listen at all right?" He said with a smile
"I'm sorry Oppa.. I'm so tired with my comeback.." She said while pounting
"It's alright. I just asked if T-ara would perform at the music bank special year edition this week-nd?" He asked
"Ah yes, we are performing Lovey Dovey.. and you??" Jiyeon asked
"We just plan to perform our recent song haha.. But it's fun. We will be together" He said sweetly to which Jiyeon simply smiled.

"Ok girls go change yourself, your stage is in 40 minutes so hurry up" T-ara manager said. The girls just arrived at the building broadcast station, they were previously at their music video location so they were a bit late.
"Hmm oppa?" Jiyeon picked up her phone. It was Yesung. She was the first one to get ready to go on stage so she was waiting while chatting with her members.
"Are you around?" Yesung asked.
"I just arrived and you??" Jiyeon asked. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. It was Yesung. They then decided to take a walk toward the coffee machine to grab a cup of coffee while discussing a bit before her stage performance.
"You outfit fit you well.. you are so pretty" Yesung said
"Thanks you oppa" Jiyeon said with a soft smile, he suddenly hold her hands while walking. She didn't said anything yet it felt a bit awkward, She looked back straight in front of her and suddenly Myungsoo accompanied with Woohyun and Hoya appeared in front of them. She immediately saw Myungsoo look, he was just staring over their holdings hands.
"Oh boys it's been a long time how are you??" Yesung said while waving at them. Myungsoo didn't look at Jiyeon at all, he was pretty blank and quiet. He didn't stopped at them and continued his way, he just bowed around while walking his way.
"What's wrong with this kiddo??" Yesung asked
"Oh... the manager wanted to see him as soon as possible.." Woohyun lied but Yesung nodded.
It would be a lie to say that Jiyeon didn't felt anything after meeting him since so long. Yet the way he behaved hurt her too. She thought that at least he would continue to greet her like any colleagues. But she also knew that he must felt hurt too to see her with her new boyfriend.
"Tsh who cares he must have tones of girls too anyway!" Jiyeon mumbled to herself.
While the broadcast, Jiyeon and Yesung were seen together almost the whole night.  The others idols were also aware of their relationship which started 4 months ago. A lot were adoring them as they were suitable and cute.
Jiyeon noticed Myungsoo absence within Infinite over the last part of the live broadcast. He was not seen with his group which intrigued her a bit.
"No Jiyeon ! Focus! It's not your problem anymore!" Jiyeon thought to herself.
"Have you found him yet???" She overheard a phone conversation of a manager which seemed to be Infinite's one
"Aiish this Myungsoo.. ! Find him ! The ending stage is near to come!" He lastly said before hang up and rushing out of the backstage.
"Oppa.. I'm going to the restroom ok?" Jiyeon said
"But the ending stage is coming" he replied
"I will be quick" So he nodded.
Jiyeon found herself looking throughout the broadcast building to find him. But he was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly a place came to her mind. The balcony where they first ate together when they met up again for the first time at the idol athletics championships.
She walked over, and saw a man silhouette, even from the back she knew that it was him.
Her heart restarted to beat fast. How much she hated it. She hoped to not feel anything anymore. So she hold in while entered in. She posed calmly beside him. He was watching quietly the Seoul view with a soft cold wind that could be felt.
"The world looks so big yet we look so small. How many people cross by each other every day without knowing it? It's amazing how the life is amusing." Myungsoo quietly said. Jiyeon thought something was strange about him. He was not like the one she used to know.
"Your members are looking for you. The ending stage is about to come. We better go now." Jiyeon said
"I got my ending stage already." Myungsoo said softly which broke Jiyeon heart. Why was he like that. He was the one at fault. She was the one who has been hurt the most. So what was he trying to do.
"Ok ...... well you are so weird. I'm letting you. I will tell them you are here." Jiyeon said before turning around.
"Jiyeon-ah, are you happy?" He asked. She suddenly stopped. She didn't replied yet tears were forming on her eyes.
"You better be. You have to be." Myungsoo lastly said before walking away.
Jiyeon tears were rolling down her cheeks.. After all she was trying to do to forget him she just couldn't. He is so much for her that her heart can't pretend that she doesn't feel anything at all. Yet what he did really stuck on her mind which was torturing her everytimes.


"I told you guys to watch over him! You've heard what the doc have said no?!" Sunggyu was out of his mind
"Yes! But we crossed by Jiyeon and Yesung hyung.. started from that we lost him..." Hoya said feeling guilty
"Aish! I knew we never should have participated at this event !" Sunggyu added
"He insisted that he was feeling better.." Sungyeol said
"I am" suddenly Myungsoo appeared with a smile
"YAH WHERE THE WELL WERE YOU?!!" Sunggyu asked a bit furious and worried
"Huh sorry Hyung.. I needed some fresh air. I'm not a baby guys.. I can go wherever I want if I'm not wrong." Myungsoo said while frowning cutely
"Tsh.. this man.. ok let's go!" Sunggyu let a smile of relief and all went on stage for the ending.
 

Hello guys! New update! I will try to update soon too so stay turned ! Thanks you and enjoy ~