Chapter 10

The Choice

"Why? Do you think no one know about your durty activities? The whole industry know who you are. Everyone knows who is Park Jiyeon ! The wom-" suddenly a slap stopped Myungsoo.
"You better shut your mouth from saying nonsense things about Jiyeon. I don't know where you heard all of that but one things for sure is that you clearly talk about the wrong person." It was Hyomin. She went to look for Jiyeon after that she was gone for almost ten minutes. Jiyeon was standing there, tears were flowing all over her eyes and her mind was blank while her heart was hurting so much.
She took Jiyeon hands and went away. Myungsoo was feeling upset of himself but also frustrated because of this story. He did not mean to made Jiyeon cry.

Some times have passed since that accident. Jiyeon promised herself to forget about Myungsoo and with the help of her members she burried down her first love. It was hard at first but as T-ara were reaching the top of their popularity Jiyeon got too busy that she did not even have the time to sleep an hour. She had been cast in movies and dramas plus those comeback with T-ara, doing promotions and filming were enough for her to focus on something else.
On his side, Myungsoo and Infinite were working in their Japanese debut so they were mostly there. But as T-ara already made their debut in Japan and were super popular there Myungsoo was still surrounding of Jiyeon thoughts. She was stuck on his mind.
Both didn't know but they were invited to perform at the same jpop concert in Tokyo. As T-ara haven't been confirmed to perform, information of their presence did not get shared.
Jiyeon was busy with her drama so she took another flight and as soon as she arrived in Tokyo a van drove her straightly to the concert venue.
Infinite were already on their changing room preparing their japanese speech while waiting their turn.
"Yah Paper rock scissors the one who loose will go to the changing room next to us and introduce the group all by himself !" Dongwoo said
"Oh yeahh! That's gonna be funny!!" Sungjong said.
"Ok ! Rock papers scissors!" All. Sungkyu, hoya and sungjong won, then Woohyun and finally it was between Myungsoo and Dongwoo.
"Scissors!" Exclaimed Myungsoo but too bad Dongwoo did rock so he lost. All of them were teasing him but Myungsoo was fine to be the one chosen.
So the boys knocked at the door and at their surprised when the door opened they reconized this familiar face. It was Soyeon.
"Oh! Hello.." They bowed so did Soyeon
"What you guys are doing here ???" She smiled and the girls came to see who it was and got shocked as well
"Huuuh.. we are doing our Japanese debut.. we didn't know T-ara sunbae-nim were performing along..it's an honour" said Sungkyu while bowing
"Ayyy it's ok! We are glad we are not the only Koreans right here hahaha!" Soyeon added
Myungsoo was standing there analysing around if Jiyeon was there. But he only crossed the cold glare of Hyomin to which he immediately looked away.
After that, both group parted away as Infinite had to go on stage. Myungsoo then thought that Jiyeon got too busy to be here.
"She is now too famous so too busy tsh" he mumbled to himself. Once they were done, they had to go back to their waiting room to wait for the ending stage.  On their way they got pushed lightly by a manager and a person coming from behind who looked to be in a hurry.
"I'm sorry!" The manager said while bowing.
They then entered in the room next to Infinite one. That's when Myungsoo realized that it was Jiyeon. His heart started to beat fastly. He watched their performance on the tv and couldn't help but to admire how beautiful she had become.
Jiyeon didn't know Myungsoo was here so during the ending stage she felt that someone was staring but didn't know who nor where it was from as she was just too tired to give any interest on these small things.
"She looks so pale and tired.." Myungsoo thought while staring at her deeply. His heart suddenly aches when reminscing back at their memories. That time when they were just students and would simply enjoy their youth together happier than ever. Now they are just two stranger because of him. 

While looking at the sky, a shooting stars suddenly passed by. "I wish that Jiyeon and I will be back like before" he told to himself.
The ending stage were over and so all artist went down the stage. Jiyeon was dazing off as she was super tired and so she forgot to went down with her members. While quickly going down the stage stairs she missed one step but someone grabbed her from behind. She quickly turned around to bow and say thanks you but then her eyes met those whom she wished not to cross anymore. Myungsoo. She became silent but managed to pulled her arm away while continuing her way.
This blank gaze of her hurt Myungsoo. He got frustrated and followed Jiyeon.
"Wait please I just want to apologise !" He exclaimed while following her. But she didn't said anything
"Alright you are right don't talk to me anymore I worth it but please just listen to me !" He begged so Jiyeon turned around. The next thing she did surprised him even more. She slapped him hard on his face and continued her way.
"Ok I worth it too! Alright hit me again it's ok! If it's help you to feel better! It doesn't hurt ! Go again!" He continued
"You know what's truly hurt ? It's when people you love deceive you." Jiyeon suddenly said so Myungsoo pulled her hand to turn her around.
"I didn't wanted to hurt you I'm sorry for what I've said. I was just angry at the fact that I couldn't be more than this." He sincerely said
"What are you talking about?" She asked
"You knew my feelings for you yet you were still doing like everything was fine like I'm not hurt to know you are happily loving someone else !" He said
"But it's ok now, I grew up, I know what I'v said was mean and have hurt you deeply so I sincerely apologise..anyway it was youth love." He added
"Yeah. You are right. You are really nothing." She said without any facial emotion and turned around she suddenly got dizzy as she lost her balance. Myungsoo quickly grabbed her back. She was so white, he had never seen her this white before, he became worried.
"Yah Jiyeon-ah are you ok??" He said
"Take off your hands of me" She harshly replied while holding her head but she knew she didn't have enough energy to walk again.
"Whatever you say. I'm sorry but you don't give the choice" He lastly said before lifting her and carrying her on bridal way. Jiyeon felt her body being lifted and suddenly this manly scent she was smelling melted her cold heart as she lean her head on Myungsoo chest and fell asleep as soon as he started to walk away.
"Omg what happened to Jiyeonie?!" All member gathered around Myungsoo who was making his way to the sofa to lay down Jiyeon who was still peacefully sleeping.
"She was feeling dizzy .. so ..I carried her. I think she needs to sleep and rest" he explained.
"You haven't done anything to her huh?! We all know about what happened last time !" Boram said
"If you did her something I'm going to kill you" Hyomin added with her cold stare
"Huh?! Of course not ! I just wanted to apologise but she didn't want to take my excuses. I would never hurt her I swear!" He replied
"Who would want to excuse someone who was supposed to be his/her best friend yet insult her/him of doing dirty things with people!" Exclaimed Soyeon.
"I..!! Ok! Alright ! I did wrong! I admit.. But I miss her, I miss the time we were together .. " he sadly said which the members got surprised.
"You know Jiyeonie didn't slept with these guys. She just used them to get some contact. It was for the sake of our group. She never liked to hang out with these guys even though some were kind. Once she almost got assaulted because she didn't wanted to go further more.." Soyeon said. Myungsoo then looked at her with big eyes.
"Yeah what you heard is not the entire truth. Some stories are made up by these guys who are bitter that Jiyeon used them. " Hyomin added
"I didn't know.. But still..." Myungsoo was dumbfounded yet a part of him could not understand Jiyeon entirely.
"I'm going back with my members.. thanks you.. and sorry again..." He bowed and left. 

 

Alright stay turned for my next update! Thanks for your support I will finish this fic for sure! Enjoy!