Chapter 1

The Choice
-«Hi dude ! What’s up ! » a young boy said while pulling out his hands which was on his pant to do a high five
-«Yah, who told you you can be this noisy at this hour, you know that i’ve just got two hous of biology and that i’m still sleepy » Myungsoo replied while giving a high five back
 
At this moment, Jiyeon was spotted at the corner in the lockers side, her eyes were swollen and her skin was pale she just reached school after having a casting earlier this morning and she wasn’t in good mood cause she failed it. She was taking her school books and other stuff when Myungsoo eyes crossed by this silhouette this last one didn't miss to notice that this figure was new.
 
-«Who is she ? » He asked while looking at her even though she was back at him
-«Huh ? Who ? » His friend then turned his head to look at Myungsoo direction
-«Ah, you're talking about Park Jiyeon ? She is a new student, it’s been some days she is here yet you probably haven't got the chance to meet her, it's normal » He added like it was not a big matter
-«What do you mean by that ? » Myungsoo raised his eyesbrow in a curious way
-«She is gonna be a celebrety soon, so she spend almost all of her times outside of the school doing shooting, casting etc you know.. these celebreties stuff » His friends answered while patting his shoulder and leaving him quietly. 
So Myungsoo slowly walked over Jiyeon not scared or shy to get close to her.
-«Hi » Myungsoo said with a gentle smile. There was few second of silent before Jiyeon decided to turn around not sure if this voice was meant to her. It was at this moment that Myungsoo get to finaly see how was her face.
-«So that’s how you are looking » He added while smirking yet Jiyeon didn’t change of facial expression. She was still staring at him like someone could stare at a person who just came to meet. But Myungsoo was still with his gentle smile and innocent face.
-«Park Jiyeon ? Hm.. Kim Myungsoo nice to meet you ! » He added 
-«What is it for ? » Jiyeon coldly respond
-«You are new here right ? Let’s be friend ! » Myungsoo said but Jiyeon just send him a non chalent smile.
-«No. » And she left like that. 
That was the first time Myungsoo has been rejected well it was not like him to go and ask to be friend with someone but this girl, Jiyeon, really intrigued him. 
So the next day Myungsoo tried again and went to talk to Jiyeon yet she simply ignored him again. 
Same went for some moments. Until the day Jiyeon got this call from her agency saying they were thinking of breaking her contract with them as she didn't get any opportunity to be on a movie or drama. So she was now stuck to stay at this middle school for a long moment making Jiyeon in an useless state.
 
Myungsoo was following Jiyeon everywhere in the school, he was accompaning her anywhere although she didn't ask him. He was talk active while Jiyeon was just listenning. 
Jiyeon was in front of her locker, she was struggling with all these books she had to put, suddenly someone taller came from behind and helped her, through the manly parfum Jiyeon has been able to get that it was him again, Myungsoo.
-"Could you please get lost now?" Jiyeon harshly said 
-"Why are you suddenly so rude i haven't done anything wrong" Myungsoo said looking gently to Jiyeon eyes this last one just rolled her eyes in an annoyed way
-"Stop following me!! I'm so tired of your face!" She added 
-"But i just want to be your friend" He replied 
-"I don't need friend ! I'm fine alone!! What is friendship anyway later you will always end alone, friendship is bull and not real so get lost." She turned her back and walked away of the school, and so the school day was over for that day.
 
Jiyeon was walking with an angry mind, she was so pissed off by her last talk with Myungsoo, she just wanted to be clear but he was still insisting and she doesn't like that. 
-"Yah miss Park Jiyeon come here" suddenly at the corner of a street three guys was spotted, one was wearing what mafia guys wear the two other was holding baseball bat. Jiyeon was suddenly scared as they were approching her while she was stepping back.
-"Yah because of you mister Yoon couldn't pay me what he owe me." The boss added while smirking 
-"I-I-I don't have anything to do with mister Yoon anymore now" Jiyeon voice was trembling 
-"How can i have my money back now huh?" The guy finally grabbed Jiyeon beautiful face making Jiyeon even more afraid. 
-"I think i have an idea" He added with a ert smirk
-"Please let me leave.. I will pay you back.." Jiyeon said and the three guys started to laugh
-"Ayy.. It won't be as funny as you.. Doing some... You know.." He said smirking making Jiyeon shed tears of scares. Slowly she could feel the dirty finger of the guy going down over her neck and toward lower, Jiyeon really hated it how much she wished this was a nightmare yet there was no one in this corner of this calm street.
 
-"YAAAH GO AWAY!!!!" Suddenly a voice could be heard following of running step. Jiyeon then was free as the guy got his face hit by someone. 
Jiyeon looked at who it was but the person was back at her yet she could reconize the same school uniform as her.
-"Kiddo don't you know that it's not polite to interupt adult talk? Huh!" The guy get up with the help of his two men. Then the two men approched the one who helped Jiyeon with their baseball bat. 
-"Run when i will tell you" The guy said to Jiyeon, suddenly this voice remind her someone.
-"Myungsoo??? What are you doing here!!!" She exclaimed very shocking
-"Do what i'm saying!!!" He exclaimed back so Jiyeon just nodded 
The two guy then charged toward them so Myungsoo yelled to Jiyeon to run whereas he ran toward these two guys too to block them. He success to made them fall on the ground and was trying to make them unable to chase after Jiyeon. 
Jiyeon ran away with all her energy until she found some people to ask for help. Immedialty these people called the police. 
-"ing kiddo you are going to die!!" The boss said and started to kick Myungsoo harshly then the two guys get up and started to hit Myungsoo with their baseball bat too. Myungsoo was agonizing yet he was holding his pain to be able to escape them.
After few second the three guys started to get tired so they stopped for a moment
-"Boss what are we going to do with this kiddo and Park Jiyeon  ?" One asked 
-"Aishh i don't know !! If only this kiddo would not played the super hero everything would have been well!! Aish!!!" The boss said while rolling his eyes and at this moment Myungsoo kicked hardly the boss leg making this one fell following the two other like a domino they fell in the ground. Myungsoo then tried to get up but he soon realized he was suffering from a big injury on his left leg making this last one hardly able to run far. 
Soon he was grabbed back by one of the three guy, he punch Myungsoo harshly on his face making Myungsoo fell in the ground, he then went over Myungsoo and was about to punch him again when the sound of police sirene and car appared.
-"Police!!! Don't move or we will shoot!!!" Police quickly went toward the one who was over Myungsoo and put him handcuff.
-"Aren't you ashame to hit a kid huh ?! Bastard !" The police man added, the two other has been caught too. In the same time Jiyeon ran toward Myungsoo and helped him to get up.
-"Why have you did this" Jiyeon asked not looking at him
-"Because you are my friend" Myungsoo replied with a smile although his face has enduring many hit and that the pain was also here he forced himself. Jiyeon looked at him silently for a moment, tears were coming.
-"I told you i don't need friend, and i'm fine alone!!!" She exclaimed while punching his chest, and although her head was down we could hear that she was crying.
-"Yah.. It's hurt.." Myungsoo said but Jiyeon continued, he then smiled cutely at her.
 
Few days after, Jiyeon was on the back of the school, she was supposed to have math class yet she just didn’t feel to study. She was sitting alone on this bench lazily until this voice to came again. Indeed it was Myungsoo he took a sit next to Jiyeon and started to talk alone like he used to do now yet she got a bit surprised as it has been some days he was absent due to the last accident. 
He was talking about his daily life while Jiyeon just was pretending to not be interesting but she was listening and sometimes would smile discretly at his stupid says.
-«So that’s why i argued with my mom yesturday.. But i think of sending a sorry message today ! I know i was wrong.. *sigh*.. » He said
-«Today the sky is quiet beautiful although it’s kinda cold » He added
-«Why do you want to be my friend ? » Jiyeon finally spoke. Myungsoo was all surprised he wasn't expecting that from her.
-« Huh ? » He was so shocking that he turned his head to face Jiyeon, this one was already staring at him with these beautiful eyes.
-«I’m not someone who you can be friend with » She added with a gentle look but with this helpless facial expression which made Myungsoo heart sink of pain.
-«Why do you say that ? I just want to be your friend... Because because ! There’s no reason for that ! » Myungsoo answered frustrated 
-«You heard it right ? These rumors flowing around the school saying i’m walking on the way to become a celebrety hm ? Those are true. I oftently move to different places just because of that. So don’t waste your time trying to be friend with me... One day .. I will leave and you will probably never gonna see me again. So.. Let it go » Jiyeon kindly explain, for the first time Myungsoo have been able to see this charm of her. He could feel his own heartbeat, this girl attracted him since the first day his eyes met her and now he was starting to fall for her.
-«Why are you so sure of yourself ? How can you be that confident about your futur ? Even I .. I still don’t know what i will do later.. We still young .. Don’t be like this.. So serious » Myungsoo replied but Jiyeon didn’t know what to say, he sure was right but she just wanted to become an actress. 
There was a minute of silent.
-«Let’s try ! What’s wrong with that ? You can become a celebrety and have friend ! That’s not a matter ! Do you think all celebreties don’t have friend and are all alone everyday ? Ayyy you know it too right ?» Myungsoo added but Jiyeon remind silent.
-"About the last time.. thanks you to have saved me.. I don't know what could have happen to me else.. Also i hope you have not been too much scold by your parents because of me..  I guess they must dislike me now .." Jiyeon said with a sad face
-"Ayy no!!! When they found me in the hospital just after you left me they were proud of me, don't worry my uncle is a good lawyer he will arrange everything" Myungsoo replied 
-"How about you??" He added
-"My parents are suing my ex CEO company and also these three guys. From now on they will pay more attention into these contract from agencies .. they got scared i guess" She replied calmly 
-"You sound like you've been in so many company" Myungsoo said and Jiyeon just nodded a yes
-"How are your injuries? Still in pain?" Jiyeon asked 
-"I've been discharging two days ago, my leg is getting better i'm just gonna have to follow a treatment and i will be like nothing happened" He replied. Jiyeon was still feeling so sorry.
-"I'm fine don't worry! Stop that haha!!" Myungsoo said looking at Jiyeon guitly face
-"Be my friend if you want to pay me back" He added with a smile
-"Friend?" Jiyeon looked at him and he smiled, he then handed his hand and slowly she gave him her hand as a sign of agreement.
-"Let's go!!" He exclaimed and like that they went out from the school although school was not over yet.
That day they just played around like all students do, eating some street foods, playing some games in these game shops, taking pictures, going to karaoke etc.
And for the first time Jiyeon felt what was it, being a normal teenager. 
Days after days these two got along easily, they were very close some students would even think they were dating dragging various hate from Myungsoo fans girls toward Jiyeon.
 
-« You are here again » Jiyeon said while smiling, She was in front of her locker looking for some books meanwhile Myungsoo was standing just beside her in a cool pose staring at her.
-« Let’s skip school » He said with this playfull face 
-« No, you have your math test, you have to go no matter what » Jiyeon replied
-«I don’t need to go, i’m fine with math even if i miss some lessons i’m still the best at math, you must have heard about my math skills and other right? Those are true, i'm the king of math! So I'm fine just let's go» Myungsoo pretensiously said
-« Oh oh! So narcissistic this boy » Jiyeon replied while smirking
-« Myungsoo Oppa today is my birthday ... Could you wish me a happy birthday please ? » Suddenly a group of girls was standing in front of them, it was not like it’s never happened. Jiyeon get used to it so meanwhile Myungsoo was posing for a selca with the group of girls she managed to sneaking out of there and went to her next class.
At the lunch time she crossed by Myungsoo this one didn’t miss to yell her name in front of hundred other students who were also there waiting to go to the canteen.
-« Why don’t you stop ! Yah ! »Myungsoo finally grapped Jiyeon arm and turned her around
-« Stop calling me so loudly in front of everyone ! Look! They are staring at us so weirdly ! It's so embarassing » Jiyeon said while looking around 
-« Why did you run away earlier? You didn’t even say something and walked away ! I wanted to skip school and spend some times with you » Myungsoo said so seriously 
-« Stop that! It's irriting » Jiyeon said and pushed Myungsoo hands away from her arm and left him. Myungsoo felt uneasy he didn’t get what was wrong. 
-« Ohoh dude did you just querel with your lover ? » Myungsoo close friend came just after Jiyeon left him 
-« What ? Lover ? » Myungsoo said with a frustrated tone
-« Come on bro, everybody in this school have seen that you have a crush on Jiyeon. It’s ok, we are human, our heart is kinda made for that » he added while patting Myungsoo shoulder before walking away too.
The school day ended, Myungsoo waited for Jiyeon in front of her class room this last one was indeed surprised to see him.
-« Oh... Why are you here ? » She asked so innocently
-« Let’s go home together » Myungsoo said with an angelic smile
While the way Myungsoo was strangely too calm he wasn’t talk active like he used to be so Jiyeon started to think something was going on.
-« Is there something wrong ? » She asked calmly
-« Huh ?... No » He lied
-« Why do you seem so different ? » She added
-« I just feel tired suddenly... I’m sorry » He lied again
-« Hey Jiyeonie.. Do you have .. I mean.. We are close right ? Let’s share some secret.. Do you have a crush on someone ? » Myungsoo asked nervously that didn’t miss to be noticing by Jiyeon who pretended to not have seen anything yet she knew.
-« I hope you didn't have fall in love with me, it’s already something that we are friend.. We cannot be more. And if it’s the case .. i hope for you- » 
-« No.. ! Don’t worry haha.. I was just asking ! Why do you take everything so seriously aiish » Myungsoo was lying, the truth can’t be hide he for sure got feelings for Jiyeon but he is too young to know what to do.
They finally reach Jiyeon appartement, so she turned around and said goodbye to him she then pushed to door and closed it, she took a deep breath and lied back to the door. She sigh heavily.
-« Me too... I love you. And it's scared me.." Jiyeon said to herself, before crawling down to the floor.
-« But.. You know.. We are not mean to be "She added. 
-« Yeah, We are not. Let’s forget it Jiyeon-ah ! There will be a tone of male actors that you will meet ! Maybe one of them will even be better than him.. Because... He can’t be this person Jiyeon-ah.. No.. He can’t. » Then a bitter smile was drawing on her beautiful face.
 
 
 Hey so this is the first Chapter don't hesite to comment and suscribe. Kiss~~