7 Years Later: Myungsoo

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"MYUNGSOO OPPA! HAVE YOU GOT THE TABLE SET?"

"YEAH! HAVE YOU GOT THE FOOD READY?"

"YEAH! DID YOU PICK OUT HYESOO'S OUTFIT YET?"

"YEAH! DID YOU PUT ALL OF HER PRESENTS IN THE LIVING ROOM?"

"YEAH!"

DING DONG

"I'LL GET IT!" You rushed over to the door to find Eunji, your old school mate. "Oh, Eunji~" You smiled before briefly hugging her.

"Hey, ~~~~~~. Where's the little princess? I've got her present~" 

"Annyeong, auntie Eunji~!" Your 4 year old daughter, Kim Hyesoo, came running from around the corner, and into Eunji's arms.

 

(AN; Let's all say annyeong to LAUREN ;D)

"Hyesoo-ah!" Eunji smiled. "Auntie Eunji got you a present~ Look!" She put the bag higher up, and shook it with a grin.

"Waah!" Hyesoo's eyes sparkled, and gratefully took the bag from Eunji's hand.

"Hyesoo-ah, what do you say to Auntie Eunji?" You reminded.

"Komawo, Auntie Eunji~" Hyesoo sweetly smiled before putting the present in the living room. "Where's Namu?"

"I'M HERE~!" 

Hyesoo turned around towards the door to see a grinning boy running towards her. It was Nam Wooyoung, Woohyun and Eunji's son. (AN; Nam Wooyoung/Namu / Yoogeun, is EUNJI'S son, not yours.)

"Namu oppa!" Hyesoo squealed before running over to her best friend and giving him a big hug.

"Hyesoo-ah, have you forgotten someone?" 

Hyesoo looked upwards to see Woohyun smiling down at her. She wrapped her arms around Woohyun's legs, as he knelt down to her height. "Aniyo, Uncle Woohyun." She smiled.

Myungsoo was making his way down the stairs, when he saw Woohyun and Eunji, "Oh, Woohyun! Eunji! You came a little early." 

Eunji shrugged, "We had nothing else to do, anyway. Besides, Namu wanted to see Hyesoo a little earlier."

You walked over to Myungsoo, "Oppa, shouldn't Teen Top be coming soon?" You looked to the clock.

"They should be here by now.." Myungsoo looked to the door.

DING DONG

"Well, speak of the Devil." Myungsoo chuckled before walking over to the door and opening it.

In spilled Teen Top.

"HYESOO-AH! LOOK WHO'S HERE!" Niel exclaimed with a grin on his face.

Hyesoo turned around and her smile widened, "UNCLES!"

Niel bent down and opened his arms wide for Hyesoo. 

She started running towards Teen Top. As she got closer, Niel's smile also got wider. Just when Niel thought she was going to go into his arms, she ran...

... right past him, and into L.Joe's arms.

"Hyesoo~!" L.Joe smiled, as he lightly tickled her sides.

"Uncle Byunghun!" Hyesoo smiled while wrapping her arms around L.Joe's neck.

Niel clicked his fingers, "Damn! I lost to a midget?!"

L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows and lightly smacked him around the head, "Midget or not, I'm still your hyung." He firmly stated.

"Hyesoo-ah, why don't you want to come to your Uncle Niel? The air pressure is much better up here." Niel held his arms out in hope.

"What's wrong with the air pressure down here?" L.Joe asked.

"Nothing~" Niel replied.

"Have you two finished arguing yet? I'd like to take back my daughter." Myungsoo suddenly cut in.

"Oh, right." L.Joe held out Hyesoo, and Myungsoo took her from him.

DING DONG

"More guests?" You walked over to the door and opened it to find Infinite.

"SURPRISE!" Infinite all piled into the house.

Namu suddenly perked up, "Infinite samchoons!" He ran over to say hi.

"Infinite samchoons!" Myungsoo put Hyesoo on the floor. She, also, ran over to greet Infinite.

"Where are your wives?" You looked around.

"They couldn't make it; they've all gone to Rome for a holiday." Sunggyu stated.

"But they left presents!" Sungyeol said. 

All 5 Infinite members presented Hyesoo wi

Please log in to read the full chapter