Apologising and Aegyo

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

School had finally finished.

Woohyun was feeling tired, so he left without waiting for ~~~~~ and Myungsoo. *Hmph. This is what they get when they ditch me!*

--

"I'm hoo~me!" Woohyun sung as he closed the front door.

Everything was silent.

*Is nobody home?* "Myungsoo!? ~~~~~?! You two home?"

No one replied. *Hmph! I bet they went somewhere without me. Again!* Woohyun pouted and went to watch TV.

--

A little while later, the door opened. You and Myungsoo walked in.

Woohyun looked over from the sofa, and immediately got up.

"YAH! WHERE HAVE THE TWO OF YOU BEEN?! I WAS SO WORRIED!"

"Are you... trying to be my new mum, Woohyun?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No, of course not." Woohyun snorted. "Why would I want to be your mum?"

"Mm.. you were doing an awfully good job at it.." You trailed off.

"YAH! DON'T TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT! WHERE HAVE YOU BOTH BEEN?!" Woohyun barked. 

"HOW OLD DO YOU THINK WE ARE?! 5? DO WE NEED TO REPORT TO YOU WHERE WE'VE BEEN?!"

Woohyun's heart dropped. He didn't expect such an answer. "FINE THEN! DON'T ANSWER ME! LIKE I'D CARE ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO THE PAIR OF YOU!" Without another word, Woohyun storms up the stairs and slams his room door.

 "~~~~, I think you went a little far. Woohyun was only being a good friend, I think your words were a little harsh." Myungsoo explained. "You should apologise to Woohyun."

You stubbornly look away and walk over to the sofa.

Myungsoo also walked over and sat down next to you, "Come on, ~~~~. I know that you think you went a little too far this time as well, right?"

You didn't answer him, but you knew he was right. You did feel a little guilty. After all, Woohyun was just being a caring friend.

You sighed, and nodded, "Alright then."

"Don't come back down here until he forgives you." Myungsoo added.

--

KNOCK KNOCK

Woohyun didn't bother saying 'come in'. He wanted some time alone.

You walked in anyway.

You stood in front of Woohyun, and looked down.

The awkward silence filled the air, which made it even harder for you to apologise to him.

"Woohyun -ah.." You quietly say. "Mianhae.. for saying those words to you.."<

Please log in to read the full chapter