Negotiating

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh, pleeease take be back to Earth! You can do that right?! Devils can do that, right?!" Woohyun ranted for the nth time that hour.

He'd been at it for the past 3 hours. He constantly followed you around.

You abruptly stopped, causing Woohyun to crash into you.

You turned around and faced Woohyun, "DUDE! FOR THE LAST TIME! N-O SPELLS NO! WHAT PART OF NO DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SMART PERSON!"

"Well, I am- I mean was. I'm dead now." Woohyun pouted. You rolled your eyes and walked off.

"Oh please! Please! Please! I'm a good guy! I deserve to live a long happy life on Earth! Not already dead and in hell! I'm not even 30 yet! At least send me to Heaven if I have to stay dead!"

You stopped again and turned around, "You do realize that you've been saying the same kind of thing for the past 3 hours, just rephrasing it every so often - 'I don't deserve to die!' 'I'm suppose to be alive!' 'I was a good person!' I GET. THE PICTURE. STOP NAGGING. YOU'RE STILL STAYING IN HELL. LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You stormed off.

"I don't sound like I'm nagging, do I?" Woohyun shrugged and followed you.

On the way, he spotted 2 men chatting.

He walked up to the two, and asked one of the men, "Yah, do you like the after-life?"

He nodded, "Uh huh. It's nice and peaceful."

"But.. it's hell." Woohyun pointed out.

"I know, but I deserve it. I was a bad person in life." He chuckled slightly.

"But I'm a good person! I wasn't meant to die! I wasn't mean to come to Hell!" Woohyun shouted in

Please log in to read the full chapter