The Confession: Woohyun

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following morning was school.

For you, it was like any other day.

For Woohyun and Myungsoo.. this was a day that would decide who their other half was. Maybe for the rest of their life.

Like any other day, you'd walk in to find Minho already at his seat. You'd greet him and have a little chat before taking a seat behind him. You'd have a little talk with Woohyun and Myungsoo, before going over some notes for last minute revision. When Mr Lee walked in, you'd close your book and greet him, before listening to his long lecture about.. whatever he was talking about.

Soon enough, it was break time.

You walked out of class with Minho. "Did you get any of that?"

Minho shook his head, "Miss Moon talks too fast, and doesn't explain anything in enough detail."

You sighed, "I guess I'll have to go home and revise over my notes, and try and look through the work book to see if I can teach myself the lesson."

"You want to revise with me again?" Minho suggested with a smile.

"Really?" A grin slowly spread across your face.

Minho nodded, "Maybe we'll be able to figure it out together. Two brains are better than one, right?" He winked.

"Right!" You beamed.

"So, after school today?"

"Definitely. I'll see you then." You waved before walking off to find Woohyun and Myungsoo. Once you had turned the corner, you were once again celebrating the lucky life that you had. *MINHO IS GOING TO REVISE WITH ME, AGAIN!*  You pumped your fist into the air three times while walking towards the cafeteria.

--

Surprisingly, Woohyun and Myungsoo wasn't together.

Woohyun was sat down at a seat with his bag on the table. Inside his bag, were 3 red roses, neatly bunched together with a ribbon at the bottom. *Will ~~~~ like this? Ohmigosh, I'm so nervous! And Myungsoo doesn't know about this either! HYPERVENTILATING! No, Wo

Please log in to read the full chapter