It's You: Woohyun

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Just to clarify - this is the WOOHYUN alternative ending. We're going to have 3 chapter for each alternative ending.

 

The next day was a sunny Saturday. After breakfast, you called Woohyun and Myungsoo outside to tell them something.

As you passed by Mrs Nam, you paused and gently took her hands, "Komawo, Imo, for everything." She nodded with a smile and patted your hands before pulling away.

 

Once you got outside, you saw Woohyun and Myungsoo patiently waiting.

"Oh, ~~~~. There you are." Woohyun called.

You nodded in acknowledgement. "Anyways, I needed to tell you guys something."

Myungsoo held his breath, as if sensing that it was something important.

Woohyun just waited with eager.

"The both of you confessed to me the other day, and I was really shocked. It was just.. so sudden." You looked down to the floor and tapped your foot.

"And..?" Woohyun looked to you.

"And I wanted to tell you my decision." You looked up into Myungsoo's eyes, then switched to Woohyun's.

Everything was silent for a minute.

*I wonder who she'll pick. I'm hoping it's me, though..* Myungsoo thought as he looked to you.

*Is she going to pick me? I'm up against the best guy in the whole world.. Myungsoo is perfect. Do I still stand a chance?* Woohyun pouted at the thought, but didn't didn't let his hope go down.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

When you opened your eyes, they locked with someone else's.

"It's you, Nam Woohyun."

Woohyun's eyes became wider than saucers, "M-me?!"

Myungsoo looked to you with a small smile, but there was sadness in his eyes. He looked to Woohyun and sighed before walking back into the house. *It's over.*

"Yes, you, you dork." You smiled.

"B-But, why not Myungsoo? He's like, the perfect guy! How come you went for someone like me?" Woohyun looked down.

"Because," You put your hands on either side of Woohyun's head and tilted it up so he was facing you, "I love you." You gave him a cute eye smile.

Woohyun started grinning from ear to ear, "So you'll be my girlfriend?" You nodded. He pulled you into a tight hug, "I love you too."

--

Suddenly, clouds started descending from the sky, taking you, Woohyun and Myungsoo upwards.

Myungsoo was baffled, *Is God summoning us?*

You were confused, *We're going to.. Heaven?*

Woohyun was freaking out, "HOLY SPOONS! WHY ARE WE FLOATING?! ARE WE GOING TO FALL?! I MIGHT DIE! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! WE'RE SO FAR UP!" Hyperventilating Woohyun had returned.

"Woohyun-ah, just breath and stay calm, please. The cloud won't break, and you won't die." You calmly reassured.

Woohyun slowly started breathing and closed his eyes to prevent himself from looking downwards.

 

Soon enough, the three of you had reached the top, and the clouds landed on a whole patch of clouds, forming 'land'.

"O

Please log in to read the full chapter