Injured

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Uber sorry for such a messed up updating pattern, and such lame updates nowadays, dear readers! >.<' We'll try to make up for it with as many updates as we can, so we hope that you continue to support us! ♥

 

New years flew by, and everyone was already back to school.

You, Woohyun and Myungsoo had chemistry. Fortunately for Woohyun, he was paired up with you. Unfortunately for Myungsoo.. he had to pick one of his crazy fan girls to be his partner.

"WAAAH! Myungsoo oppa~ You're picking me?!" A girl with long brown hair pointed to herself with glee. Myungsoo nodded slightly with his poker face. "KYAAAA~~~ I'LL BE THE BEST PARTNER EVER!" She looped her arm into Myungsoo's and dragged him over to her experiment table.

You giggled at the sight.

"What's so funny?" Woohyun looked in the same direction as you.

"Myungsoo and his 'partner'." You pointed.

Woohyun sighed, "You gotta' feel sorry for the poor dude, though. I mean, he had to choose her out of force. She was the most decent girl left in the class that didn't already have a partner." Woohyun looked back to the numerous amounts of tubes and chemicals that were laid out on the table, "This looks confusing."

"Say, why did you pick me as your partner anyway?" You asked while pouring a chemical into a test tube that had been put on the rack.

"Because I wanted to." Woohyun looked to his sheet and ticked off something.

"Mm.. I think I've been too nice to you recently; just because it's been the festive season." You tapped your chin with a little smirk.

Woohyun looked to you in fear, "Oh, please no! You're not thinking of doing something evil again, are you? You're not going to," Woohyun gulped and picked up a chemical bottle with 'X' label on it. "P-put this on my skin, are you?" Woohyun looked to it and pointed at the sign, "The sign say irritant, which means that it could damage my skin heavily." He gulped once more, "You're not gong to.. put that on me, are you?"

You looked to Woohyun with an amused face, before bursting into laughter.

"What's so funny?!" Woohyun pouted.

"That idea.. is RIDICULOUS! I'm," You coughed, replacing the word 'Devil'. "I didn't even think of that! Such an imagination you have in that brain of yours." You poked the side of Woohyun's head.

Woohyun put down the bottle in relief, "Phew; that's over." You reached out for it with a smirk. "ANI! You can't get hold of this! You might kill me!" Woohyun snatched the bottle away from your gra

Please log in to read the full chapter