Guy Talk

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

On Sunday, you and Mrs Nam went out shopping, and left Woohyun and Myungsoo at home.

During the past few days, Woohyun finally used his brain in his head, and thought that Myungsoo was acting a little strange around you.

--

"YO BRO! WHASSUP?" Woohyun grinned, as he pounced onto the sofa next to Myungsoo.

"Your American accent is pathetic... and as you can see, I'm watching TV." Myungsoo blinked.

Woohyun coughed with a pout, "I'm working on my accent."

Myungsoo rolled his eyes, "Anything you wanted?"

"Ah, yes! Is everything alright?" Woohyun sincerely asked, after goofing around a little.

Myungsoo turned to Woohyun, "What do you mean?"

"It just seems like you've been out of it for the last few days."

Myungsoo dazed off again, thinking about everything he'd been doing for the last few days.

"Yah, YAH! Myungsoo! See what I mean?! We nearly lost against the Devil for PE. You're lucky that we won in the end!" Woohyun pouted. He still held a little grudge against Myungsoo for slacking in the PE lesson.

"You sure hold a long grudge, don't you? And yeah, I'm fine." Myungsoo looked back to the TV, even though he wasn't paying attention to what it was saying.

Woohyun sighed. "Then can I ask you a question?"

"If I said no, would you still ask it?"

Woohyun took a little thought into that question, before saying, "Yep." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "You see how you're dead, so you're an Angel now, and ~~~~'s dead, and she's the Devil, does that mean that the both of you were alive around the same time?"

Myungsoo stiffened, "Why would you want to know that?"

Woohyun shrugged, "I don't know. Curiosity kills the cat, and I just so happen to be that cat." Woohyun grinned.

Myungsoo stayed quiet.

"Well, you going to tell me?"

"No." Myungsoo firmly answered, and turned his head back to the TV screen.

"Whyy? I wanna' know!" Woohyun tugged

Please log in to read the full chapter