The Play

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone in your class had arrived at school early today; it was the play.

"Right, class! Let's quickly get into our groups and do some last minute practicing! Try and not use the scripts unless absolutely necessary! You should've all learnt your lines anyway!" Mrs Kwon announced as she made some last minute touches to the setting.

Woohyun had walked off with his group, leaving you and Myungsoo.

Myungsoo looked to you, "Shall we?" You looked back at him, "Who said that I'm in your group?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, "No one. But you do realise that half of our line are one after the other? So, we're in most of the same scenes, except the beginning few."

You thought back to all of the lines you had to learn, and realised that he was right, "Right.. So what scene do you want to rehearse? We have a lot to choose from." You asked.

"The death scene." Myungsoo stated.

"What? Why?! We practiced that so many times!" You said, outraged. "Well, it's the hardest scene, for me." Myungsoo held up his hands, as if he was guilty of finding it difficult.

"Right." You sighed, "Let's go, then. We don't have much time to do last minute practicing.

--

About half an hour later, everyone had stopped practicing and got into their costumes.

Myungsoo walked back into the theatre to hear girls swooning over him, again.

"Omo! Look at Myungsoo oppa!"   "Wah! Oppa looks so good in that!"   "I still can't believe I'm not oppa's Juliet!"

Myungsoo shivered at the last remark, *I don't want anyone else to be Juliet but ~~~~~, if I'm Romeo.*

You carefully peeped out of the side of the curtain and gawked at the size of the crowd, *OMO! Why are there so many people?! Do this many people normally see the school play?!*

You spun around after feeling someone tap on your shoulder, "Oh, Woohyun." "Oppa." Woohyun pouted. You rolled your eyes, "Did you need anything?"

"Oh, yes. Miss told everyone to gather for a final count to make sure that no one is missing or backed out last minute." Woohyun stated.

"Oh." You nodded, and walked off with Woohyun.

--

"Isn't this going to be exciting, guys?" Niel beamed as he asked the rest of Teen Top, who had just sat down on their seats. Ricky was the only one who replied, "I hope so! I can't wait until it starts! Myungsoo hyung and ~~~~ noona are the main characters!" The two continued to laugh and chat.

Suddenly, the lights began to dim and the curtains slowly rose.

"SSSSHHH! It's starting!" Niel put a finger to his lips and 'whispere

Please log in to read the full chapter