Life Isn't Fair

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

As soon as the lesson finished, Woohyun stormed out of the classroom. One reason was because he was annoyed at his partner for not doing anything except stare at Myungsoo. The other reason was because of the sight of you and Myungsoo.

"What's up with him?" You pointed towards the door, where Woohyun had been seconds earlier.

Myungsoo casually shrugged, "Want to have lunch with me?" You nod with a smile, and left with Myungsoo.

--

Woohyun sat down on the grass.

"Why are they always together?" He put laid down.

"I thought the hated each other!" He pouted.

"Wait.. why do I care so much?" Woohyun scratched his head.

"Of course I care! They're my friend! Well. most of the time.."

Woohyun sat up.

"Who am I talking to?"

He looked around to see a few people staring at him. "What?! Never seen someone talk to them self before?!" Woohyun barked, making them all scramble away.

After some more thinking, Woohyun gets up and decides to go and find you and Myungsoo for lunch.

--

"Ah! There they are!" Woohyun walks over to the table where you and Myungsoo are sitting, after searching for the pair of you for a while.

"Hello~" Woohyun grins.

"Oh. Hey, Woohyun." Myungsoo smiles, as he takes a bite from his food.

"Mm." You didn't even bother to wait until you finished chewing your food to say hi.

"Mm.. I'm going to get some lun

Please log in to read the full chapter