Valentines Day

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days after the play, it was Valentines Day.

Myungsoo had lots of girls crowding around his desk, as usual.

Numerous girls were asking Myungsoo, "Oppa, oppa~ Are you going to ask me to be your Valentine?" 

One of the nerds in the class who wore thick rimmed glasses, and was quite fat, asked, "Oppa, oppa~ Will you ask me to be yours, because I want you to be mine~" (AN; No offence to chubbies ^_^ It's just funnier XD)

Myungsoo cringed and shivered at the thought of spending the evening with any one of the girls that were around his desk, *I wouldn't want to spend my evening with the likes of any of these girls..*

You were watching from the side when Myungsoo's eyes met yours and he mouthed, 'Help'. Soon enough, you had managed to drag Myungsoo off his seat and outside of the classroom.

"Hmph! Why is ~~~~ always with oppa?"   "Has she not had enough of Myungsoo oppa already, after Romeo and Juliet?!"

--

When the two of you got around a corner, you both stopped. Myungsoo sighed, *The horrors of Valentines day..* He looked to you, and his heart felt like it was going to jump out of him. *Maybe not..*

"~~~~ -ah, will you be my Vale-"

"EEEEEEEEYYYYY! DEEVILLL!~~" Woohyun, who had been watching from afar, suddenly appeared, and cut of Myungsoo.

You turned around and faced Woohyun, "Yes, Woohyun? What do you want?" You asked in an annoyed tone, since he cut off Myungsoo.

"Will you be my Valentine?" He quickly asked, with a serious face.

Before you could answer, Myungsoo suddenly yelled, "Yah! I was going to ask her that!" Woohyun looked to Myungsoo and crossed his arms, "But I finished asking her the question first!"

"That's because you cut me off halfway!" Myungsoo shouted.

"That doesn't matter!" Woohyun shot back.

"I approached her first!" Myungsoo argued.

The two continued squabbling, until you spoke up, "Guys, why don't we spend Valentines day together, since we live in the same house-"

"NO." Myungsoo and Woohyun boomed in sync. They both looked at each other before turning their backs on each other.

*No way am I spending Valentines day with Woohyun as well. It's suppose to be 2 people, not 3!* Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance.

*I can't let ~~~~ spend a whole evening with just Myungsoo!* Woohyun thought.

Myungsoo spoke up first, "I propose that we have 2 dates. One person can have a date with ~~~~ after school, and the other in the evening. Sound good?" You and Woohyun nodded your heads, before Myungsoo said, "I get the evening."

"No!" Woohyun shot up, "I wanted the evening!" "Well, I proposed the idea!" Myungsoo shot back.

The two squabbled until you decided that they should flip a coin.

"Alright, then." Myungsoo got out a coin from his pocket, "I'm tails." He flipped the coin. "Okay then..? I'm- HEADS!" Woohyun said, as the coin landed back into Myungsoo's hand and was revealed.

"Haha! That means that I get the evening, and Myungsoo gets a date with ~~~~ after school!" Woohyun beamed as he skipped back to class.

You nodded, "Well, I'll see you after school, oppa?" You turned to Myungsoo. He nodded, "We'll walk home to get changed before we go anywhere."

--

After several more hours of classes, it was finally the end of the day.

As promised, you walked home with Myungsoo, and got changed, before you left the house with him.

 

"So, oppa," You looked to him, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see~" He had a mischievous smile on his face.

 

After some walking, you and Myungsoo arrived at a little stable near a park.

"Wait here." Myungsoo smiled before walking into the stable and talking to the man that was there. You tilted your head to the side, *What is oppa doing?*

After a little talk, the man nodded with a smile, and Myungsoo waved you in. Confused, you slowly walked into the stable, and followed Myungsoo.

The man took a white horse out of the stable, and handed the reins to Myungsoo before saying, "Make sure you take care of him, araso?" Myungsoo no

Please log in to read the full chapter