Date

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh! Shopping!" You beamed as you and Myungsoo walked into the shopping centre.

"Are you that excited?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!" You replied. Myungsoo chuckled at your reaction.

"Well, then. What are we waiting for? Let's GOO!" He laughed as he dragged you into random shops.

--

Myungsoo picked up a top and put it to your body, "Mm.. this looks cute." He smiled. He then took another top, "Hmm.. this looks better." He looked to you, who was smiling.

After buying some clothes for you, the two of you went in search for clothes for Myungsoo.

"Oh, oppa! This looks good!" You quickly dragged him over to a rack of clothes, and put a black shirt to his chest, "Aaah, this looks good on you, oppa." You smiled.

You took his hand and went to another rack, "Do you want a sweater?" You teased, eyeing the section in which they sold clothes for older men.

"Do I look 60?" Myungsoo played along.

"Yeah." You replied before running off to another shop.

"Yah- aish!" He chuckled.

--

An hour later, you and Myungsoo arrived in the food court.

Myungsoo put down his and your bags, that he insisted to carry, next to the table, and looked around the area, "There's so much to choose from. What do you want to eat?"

"Mm.." You scanned the area, "Pizza?"

"Araso!" He got up and went to order the food.

Your eyes followed Myungsoo's back until he joined the queue. He looked back and lightly waved with a smile. You smiled back.

--

"Shall we eat some ice-cream?" Myungsoo pointed to the shop. You nodded with a smile.

"What flavour do you want?" The ice-cream man asked.

Myungsoo spoke first, "I want chocolate and she wants.."

"Strawberry, please." You finished.

Minutes later, you and Myungsoo were both sitting at a bench, quietly eating the ice-cream

Myungsoo looked to your cute fa

Please log in to read the full chapter