The Wedding: Myungsoo

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Here we are."

You and Myungsoo looked ahead to see a gate with a banner clearly stating the departement.

'CUPID - LOVE DEPARTMENT'

"This is my new job?!" Myungsoo asked.

God nodded, "And ~~~~ is your secretary, so the two of you can work together on your missions."

Myungsoo smiled at you before asking, "So when do I get my first mission?”

"Right now. Here’s the file." God handed him a brown envelope.

Myungsoo opened the file with a smile, but it faded once he read the name at the top of the sheet, “Nam. Woohyun. AGAIN?!"

“Well, we thought it would be easier for you, since you already know him."

“So, my mission is to help him get a girlfriend?”

“Yep. It doesn’t count as a mission success until he gets married." God added.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo’s mouth dropped open, “Do you know how many skills this guy lacks when it comes to courting? He had to use my techniques to court ~~~~!"

“Well, you’ll just have to deal with it. I’m sure you’re used to it by now, anyway." God chuckled before walking away.

You rubbed Myungsoo's arm, "I'm sure it won't be that bad, oppa." You sweetly smiled.

 --

“Myungsoo-ah! You’re supposed to be my cupid! It’s been four days and I still haven’t got a girlfriend yet!" Woohyun whined as he tugged at Myungsoo’s sleeve.

“Dude! These things take time!” Myungsoo shook his hand off and muttered, “Especially since you lack in so many skills."

“But four days it too long!" Woohyun pouted.

“Me and ~~~~~ took two lifetimes! And besides, you obviously can’t get a girlfriend if the first question you’ve been asking is ‘what horoscope are you?’ "

“Well! You said that compatibility is important in a relationship!" Woohyun reasoned.

“Yes! But, not everyone believes in horoscopes!" Myungsoo argued.

“YEAH! WELL- oh wait, I thought I said that I don’t believe in horoscopes..." Woohyun blinked.

“Exactly." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“WELL! Now I believe in them!" He triumphantly stated.

 (AN; We thought that we should bring back the horoscopes >:D)

--

2 years later..

 

“Woohyun-ah! I can’t believe I’ve lived to see the day where you get married!” Myungsoo wiped an imaginary tear off the corner of his eye.

“Did you think that you’d die young?” He blinked, “Oh, but technically, you’re already dead." He stated.

“No.. That wasn’t my point."

“Then what was..?” Woohyun paused for a while, before gasping loudly, “You thought that no one would want me!”

“Exactly my point." Myungsoo firmly nodded.

Woohyun gasped again, “Myungsoo-ah! I can’t believe that came out of your mouth! You was an Angel before!”

“Woohyun, I’m still an angel, you know. Just in a different department now, that’s all." Myungsoo corrected.

“True say…but I expected better from you! That sounded like something the Devil would say!”

“Who’s talking about me?” You suddenly appeared.

“Whoa, speak of the Devil, much." Woohyun said.

"Indeed." Myungsoo agreed.

"If you guys haven't realised by now, I'm an angel. ANGEL!" You exclaimed. "Anyways, what were you saying about me?"

“Nothing now~ I think I'll go do a last minute check up on everything before the wedding starts." Woohyun meekly smiled before running off.

You continued to pout in curiosity, as you tugged on Myungsoo's arm, pleading for an answer.

"It was nothing that you should worry about, ~~~." He smiled.

 --

After the ceremony, Myungsoo went over to Woohyun.

“Woohyun-ah! I can finally get you off my backside!” Myungsoo grinned as he patted Woohyun on the shoulder.

“I can always get a divorce, you know."

“You wouldn’t."

“I would!”

“One second." Myungsoo took out his phone and texted God, ‘If Woohyun gets a divorce, do I have to stay his cupid?’

In an instant, a reply came, ‘Yeah. Your fault for taking the girl he liked.'

*Dammit.*

Woohyun looked over Myungsoo’s shoulder and read the text, “Teehee."

Myungsoo walked over to you with a pout, “Woohyun’s bullying me!”

“How so?”

Woohyun suddenly bounced over, “I said that I could get a divorce, so he’ll have to stay as my cupid!”<

Please log in to read the full chapter