Lotte World

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later, once your hand had fully healed, you, Woohyun and Myungsoo went to the amusement park to have some fun.

"Isn't this going to be fun, ~~~~?" Woohyun grinned.

You nodded with a smile, as the three of you boarded the train to go Lotte World.

--

"Wow." Woohyun looked ahead to see loads of different rides, left and right.

*We went here before - me and ~~~~~* Myungsoo sighed as he remembered when he used to date you, and he took you here. You also remembered.

"Come on! Let's go on the rollercoaster!" Woohyun dragged your hand towards the rollercoaster, leaving Myungsoo behind. He quickly followed behind the two of you.

--

"2 people per row, please." The person that was in charge of the ride looked at you, Woohyun and Myungsoo.

Before Myungsoo could say anything, Woohyun had grabbed your arm, "I'm going with her." The person nodded, leaving Myungsoo to sit by himself behind the two of you. *Woohyun seems to care for ~~~~ a lot..* Myungsoo got into his seat and pulled down the bar so that it could click in place.

"Do you like rollercoasters?" Woohyun turned to you.

"Yep. They're fun~" You beamed.

Woohyun turned back in confusion, *That's strange; girls are usually scared of rollercoasters..* "So why aren't you scared of rollercoasters?"

"Oh, Myungsoo oppa taught me a trick so I wouldn't be scared of them anymore." You smiled.

"So you used to be scared of them?"

You nodded, "Not anymore, though."

"What's the trick?" Woohyun asked in curiosity.

You tapped your nose, "It's a secret between me and Myungsoo oppa~"

"Since when have you called Myungsoo, oppa, and not me?! And we're suppose to be buddies! Buddies don't keep secrets from each other!" Woohyun whined with a pout.

"I've always called Myungsoo, oppa, you've just never noticed. And.. Woohyun oppa sounds weird to me. Since when were we buddies..?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Woohyun oppa sounds good!" He suddenly blurted. "And we've always been buddies, haven't we?"

Before you could reply, the bar clicked in place, and the ride began moving.

 

Myungoo, who was sitting behind the two of you, was sitting calmly in his seat, replaying the memories when the two of you came to Lotte World. *Such happy times, they were. Who would've thought that we'd end up as an Angel and Devil at such a young age?* Myungsoo chuckled. "Waah~" He opened his mouth, making his eyes curve into an eye smile, as the rollercoaster sped downwards.

--

"That was fun, wasn't it, Woohyun?" You smiled.

"Yep!" Woohyun grinned. "Where should we go next?" Woohyun looked round, "Ah, what about the haunted house?"

You gulped a little; you didn't really like haunted houses.

Myungsoo knew this. "Woohyun -ah, ~~~ doesn't like-"

"Come on!" Woohyun dragged you away before Myungsoo could finish his question. Without a choice, Myungsoo followed with a sigh.

--

"Hoho! Let's go in!" Woohyun chuckled as he dragged you inside

Please log in to read the full chapter