Man Talk

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"~~~~ -ah! Are you sure you're alright? Does your hand still hurt? Are you going to be okay?!" School had already finished, but Woohyun was still bombarding questions about your hand.

You sighed," For the 1,000th time today, Woohyun, yes, I'm fine." You looked down to your hand, "It'll be alright in a week or so."

Myungsoo sat at the side, witnessing the scene of Woohyun being overly caring towards you. *What's up with him? I think I may be right when I said that Woohyun likes ~~~~; the same amount of care I had when we were dating.*

"I'm going to go to my room first." With that, you walked off. Myungsoo also went to his room, leaving Woohyun in the living room.

--

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." Myungso replied, as Woohyun walked in.

"Myungsoo -ah." Woohyun sat on the side of Myungsoo's bed.

"Mm?" Myungsoo continued to lay on his bed with his eyes closed.

"I'm really worried for ~~~~~."

"Why?" Myungsoo still had his eyes closed. He wasn't really listening to what Woohyun was saying.

"It seems like a bad injury, don't you think? Has this happened before? Will it leave a scar? Is she going to get better soon?" Woohyun bombarded Myungsoo with questions.

"Why do want to know if this has happened before?"

"Oh, y'know. Curiosity kills the cat, and I-"

" 'Just so happen to be the cat', I know Woohyun." Myungsoo sighed. "And no, I was more careful. Anymore questi

Please log in to read the full chapter