Flashback #1: How I Met Her

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Back when Myungsoo went to school, he had a bunch of friends that went by the name of Teen Top. They all attended TOP High.

--

"Settle down, class! Today we have a new student, so I want you all to make her feel welcome!" The teacher announced.

"It's a girl?"         "I wonder if she's pretty.."        "Do you think she's going to be one of those nerd freaks?"

"Come in, Ahn ~~~~."

You slowly walked in and faced the class. Your hair was in cute plaits. You bowed, "Anyeonghaseyo, Ahn ~~~~ imnida. I hope that we can all get along well." You smiled. You were a clever and hardworking student.

"Lovely!" The teacher beamed, "Could you sit next to Kim Myungsoo please. Kim Myungsoo, raise your hand please."

Myungsoo raised his hand into the air, and you took a seat next to him.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo imnida." Myungsoo bowed slightly in his seat, as you sat down. "I hope we get along well, and if you need any help, you can call me." He smiled. You also smiled back.

Myungsoo was a really nice guy, but he was shy. During class, he'd look to you every so often to check on you.

CAP, who sat on the desk behind you and Myungsoo, noticed that. (AN; Yes, CAP is academically a year younger than Myungsoo by a year, but let's just say they're in the same year XD)

--

School had finally finished.

Myungsoo and Teen Top were heading the the gates.

"Oh, Myungsoo hyung, have you got any time to come to the library with me? I need you to tutor me again! Mr Kang said that if I fail, he's going to make me re-do my year!" Ricky whined while tugging on Myungsoo's sleeve.

"Neh~ Come along, then." Myungsoo smiled. "Yay!" Ricky cheered, as he pushed the rest of Teen Top in the same direction.

"If you need to get help from hyung, why do we need to come?" L.Joe stated.

"Well, you guys will probably need to revise as well." Ricky stated.

"Me? The great L.Joe revising? Please." L.Joe lightly smirked, "L.Joe and revising do not go in the same sentence, ever."

"According to me, you're currently failing in maths, L.Joe." Chunji blurted.

"Yah, hyung! You're not suppose to mention that!" L.Joe said before the two started their usual bickering.

 

They had all finally arrived at the library, and took a seat at a big table.

"Ey~ Myungsoo hyung is too nice; didn't he get enough torture from attempting to tutor you last time? How could he agree to tutor you again?!" Niel called out.

"It's because hyung is a nice guy." CAP replied and turned to Myungsoo, "Speaking of which, hyung, how's it going with the new girl?"

"What new girl?" Changjo asked.

"Didn't you know? There's a new noona in hyung's class." Ricky explained.

"Oh, really?" Changjo perked up, "Is she pretty?"

CAP lightly it Changjo around the head, "Yah, maknae, where did you learn that from?" He scowled. "Anyways, how's it going with her? I saw you taking glances at her during class today."

"Ooooohh~ Myungsoo hyung has a crush on someone~" N

Please log in to read the full chapter