7 Years Later: Woohyun

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Namu-ah~"

"DADDY~!!" You and Woohyun's 4 year old child, Nam Wooyoung, came running out of the school door, and into his dad's arms.

 

(AN; Say annyeong to YOOGEUN! ;D)

"Heya, buddy. How was your first day of kindergarden?" Woohyun asked as he ruffled his hair.

"It was good! I made lots of new friends! And the pretty noona called me cute!" He squealed.

Woohyun chuckled, "Aigoo, Namu. Already fanboying over this 'pretty noona' are we?"

"Ani! I'm not being a fanboy! Mommy is prettier~" He cutely smiled.

Woohyun smiled, "Of course she is. Come on, then. Let's go home and find mommy." Woohyun got up and held out his hand. Wooyoung took it and grinned before walking back home.

--

"MOMMY! I'M HOME!" Wooyoung threw his backpack on the floor and ran to the kitchen, where you were cutting vegetables.

At the sound of your son, you put down the knife and quickly washed your hands, before bending down and scooping him off the ground, "Namu~" You cooed as you tickled his sides slightly, making him giggle and duck into your neck. "How was your first day of kindergarden?"

"It was fun!" Wooyoung started waving his hands in the air, "There were so many kids to play with! And all of the pretty noonas came to play with us too!" He giggled.

"Pretty noonas, eh?" You teased, and started tickling him again.

"Aniya, omma! They weren't as pretty as you~" He clutched onto your neck and giggled.

You chuckled, "Aigoo, Namu-ah. What are we going to do with you? It was only your first day of kindergarden, and you're already fanboying over noonas." You shook your head with a smile before setting him on the floor. "Go and wash up before dinner, araso?"

Wooyoung nodded before running off.

After Woohyun had helped Wooyoung wash his hands, he told him to go and play. 

"Woohyun oppa." You smiled as Woohyun walked in to see what you were doing.

"What are you doing?"

"Just finishing up the food before dinner." 

"Do you want me to help you?" 

You shook your head, "It's fine. I'm nearly done, anyway."

"Araso. I'll be in the living room if you need me." He smiled before walking out.

--

After dinner, Woohyun offered to wash the dishes, so you went to take a seat on the sofa.

Just then, your phone rang.

"Yeobsaeyo?"

"Ahn ~~~~!"

"Eunji!" You called.

"How have you been?!"

"Good~ The same, really. Cooking.. looking after Wooyoung."

"He went to school today, didn't he?"

"Yeah. He was so excited."

"I'm going to go out with the rest of the girls and we're going to have a girl's night out. You know, catching up and all. Do you want to tag along?"

"Hm, that would be nice. Oppa can take care of Wooyoung anyway.."

"Is that a yes?"

"Alright then!"

"Cool! I'll come pick you up in a bit. Get ready!"

"Araso, Eunji~ I'll see you in a bit!" You ended the call and walked into the kitchen.

 

"Oppa~"

"Mm?" Woohyun looked up from the sink.

"Eunji said that the girls were having an all girl's night out today to catch up."

"Oh, are you going to go?"

You nodded, "It's alright for you to take Wooyoung for the evening, right?" 

Woohyun nodded, "Just don't come home too late, araso?" He smiled before pecking your cheek.

"Araso. Let me just get changed and tell Wooyoung."

--

"You're going to spend the night with Auntie Eunji?" Wooyoung's eyes rounded.

You nodded as you patted Wooyoung's head, "You'll probably be asleep when I come back, so you have to be good, araso? No throwing pillows or running around the house causing chaos like last time." You firmly looked at him in the eyes.

Wooyoung innocently nodded, "Can I watch Pororo?"

"Araso, but not too much. And make sure to sit on the sofa when watching, not in front of the screen. You don't want to wear glasses, do you Namu?"

Wooyoung shook his head.

"Good boy." You smiled before kissing his forehead.

"Bye, mommy!" Wooyoung cutely waved.

"Bye, Namu~"

 

"Oppa! I'm going now!" You called out.

Woohyun walked out of the kitchen, "Araso~ Have fun." He kissed you before fixing your jacket.

"Make sure to give Namu a bath, and get him to bed by 8 at the very latest, araso? He has school tomorrow." You said.

Woohyun turned you around and lead you to the door, "Araso, araso. You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll have him under control. Have fun, araso?" He kissed you again before you left.

--

It was now 6.50pm.

"Namu-ah! Come up for your bath!" Woohyun called out.

Wooyoung was still in front of the TV, watching Pororo.

When Woohyun saw that Wooyoung wasn't coming up, he huffed before hurrying down the stairs.

"Nam Wooyoung."

Wooyoung stood up on the sofa and turned around to see Woohyun with his hands on his hips, obviously not impressed. He innocently blinked, "Yes, daddy?"

"You need to have your shower now." 

Wooyoung pouted, "But Pororo is on!"

"He's been on TV all evening. Don't think I didn't know that there are back to back shows of Pororo on all night." Woohyun picked Wooyoung up and lead him to the bathroom. "Besides, Pororo is getting tired. Let's give him a rest, while you bath, araso?"

Wooyoung slowly nodded, still pouting, "Araso.."

The two arrived in front of the bubble bath that had already been filled ahead of time, thanks to Woohyun. He helped Wooyoung take off his clothes, and picked him up to put in the tub.

"Where's Ducky?!" Wooyoung looked around for his favourite toy that accompanied his bath times.

"Here, Namu." Woohyun placed the yellow duck into the bath tub with Wooyoung, and he sighed in satisfaction.

"Annyeong, Ducky!" He grinned.

--

By the tim

Please log in to read the full chapter