Hyperventilating

It Was An Accident!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"That was," Woohyun sniffed and wiped an imaginary tear that was 'forming' in the corner of his eye, "Beautiful!" He cried out.

"Are you.. alright, Woohyun?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow and carefully looked at Woohyun.

"Oh, sorry. I just get a little emotional at times like this." Woohyun stated. "Riight." Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

"So, how did you and ~~~~ break up? And how did you guys die? And how-" Woohyun was cut off by Myungsoo, "Uuh, you only asked me how I courted ~~~~, not our whole life story." Myungsoo stated.

"B-But! I was getting into it! And you might as well tell me, since we're on the topic!" Woohyun exclaimed.

"Well, tough. That's enough stories for today - my throat is dry." Myungsoo rubbed his throat before leaving to get some water.

Woohyun pouted, "I was looking forward to finding out how they died." He got up and walked out of the room.

--

A few weeks later, it was the day before White Day.

Early morning..

"MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO! MYUNGSOO!" Woohyun shouted as he bursted into Myungsoo's room.

"Woohyun." Myungsoo his bed slightly and half opened one of his eyes. He looked to the time, "It's only 7am! I can still sleep for an hour before waking up for school, since it starts at 8.45am! What are you doing in here so early in the morning?!" He sleepily yelled.

"I haven't got ~~~~ a present!" He stated, horrified. "Is that it?!" Myungsoo heavily sighed. "What do you mean, 'is that it?!' " Woohyun yelled. He started ranting on about how bad it was, and the consequences of not getting you a present.

"Wait-" Myungsoo sat up and rubbed his eyes, "She actually got you a present?" He asked, surprised.

Woohyun nodded, "Basically, what happened.."

--

You and Woohyun finally arrived back home after a 'wonderful' Valentines dinner. The two of you were now standing outside the door.

"Yah, Woohyun." He turned his head and faced you. "Since I'm in a good-ish mood today, and I'm being nice, I've got a gift for you~" You dug through your bag and took out a box of Ferrero Rochers. You opened the box and took out a Ferrero Rocher.

"Here you go!" You smiled and held out the chocolate.

Woohyun stared at it for a while before slowly taking it, "You're so stingy! You had a whole box of Ferrero Rochers, and yet you only gave me one?!" Woohyun exclaimed.

Please log in to read the full chapter