Electric Shock

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

 

'Hey…' You called Hoya, after you finished quietly sobbing. 'Let's go out… We haven't been out for a long time…'

 

'A very long time… sure, but we'll have to sneak out… Saehyun-ah… Are you okay?'

 

'Yeah…' You lied. After all the shock, was just too much.

 

 

 

 

{Last Night; after Strong Heart Recording}

 

They left together, somewhat relieved, yet one was persistent to have an answer to a question in his mind.

 

'Saehyun-ah… Why don't we just come out… You know as a couple?' Hoya asked quietly, at the back of the backstage room.

 

'Tell me… when's the first time you actually taken me out? How do I know if this isn't just an act?' Saehyun questioned.

 

'We're already together… If I was fake, then I wouldn't have even bother with this… Plus, we even have fan's approvals…' Hoya assured her.

 

But she wasn't too sure. 'I don't know… I feel like… Actually, don't worry…' She was left alone to think while Hoya walked out with his manager and she waved good-bye.

 

It's almost been seven months already… Although it was all for show-and-tell, whether her feelings were being toyed, she simply didn't know anymore.

 

'Annyeong, Kim Saehyun-sshi!' Leeteuk politely greeted as he entered the room.

 

'Oh! Annyeonghaesyo, sunbae!' Saehyun bowed and smiled.

 

'How are you feeling after this episode?' He asked, though there was a creeping venom in his tone.

 

'Pretty good… Why?' She replied.

 

'Oh, so you're fine with Hoya announcing that he'll be leaving WGM?' Her eyes popped out in confusion.

 

She didn't believe it…

 

There's no way…

 

'Huh?' was all Saehyun's mouth could manage.

 

'Yeah, last night, the reports were all over it… Hoya, himself, went on their fan café and wrote… actually, here is the report…' Leeteuk showed her the report on his phone. 'You didn't know…'

 

She ignored it, as she intently stared at the screen…

 

 

Lee Howon posted on 14th June, 2012…

 

'Tired… Too much stress >< I might be leaving WGM… It's too much…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those were the reasons for your tears, and as you angrily entered your way into YG's president office.

 

'AH! Kim Saehyun, just the person I wanted to see…' YG greeted.

 

'President-nim, I would like to know the schedules that are currently in negotiations for me…' You blurted out, as you were determined.

 

President YG was slightly taken aback, nevertheless, he had taught his idols well of professionalism, and Saehyun was demonstrating that.

 

'Ah, okay then… Well, filming for your new drama starts next month, then you'll need to act as an opening MC for your BIGBANG sunbae's Alive Tour, then  whether you should do comedy drama in August and then there's also an action drama pending, yet we of course can't forget-'

 

'I accept them all.' You spoke up. 'All of them.'

 

'But my dear Saehyun-ah…' YG placed his arm around you, comforting you a bit. 'What about We Got Married…'

 

'I think it's about time…' You spoke softly, in a desperate attempt to hold back tears.

 

'Wait… That news article… about your partner, Lee Howon on wanting to quit…' You nodded and blinking your eyes numerously to prevent them from crying.

 

'Ah, are you sure?' You nodded firmly.

 

'Saehyun-ah, listen to me… sometimes reaching a conclusion isn't the best way… Why don't you go and talk to him…'

 

I don't want to…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'I just wanted someone to talk too…' Your mind seemed a bit clearer, once the other line answered. 

 

'No problems, Saehyun-ah… You're just lucky, we concluded our final stop for our Japan Tour.' Yunho chuckled.

 

'Oh… then you must be tired… Don't worry… I'm hanging-'

 

'No, no, no… It's fine… I just ate too… and I'm in the van… Changmin's snoring…' Yunho laughed again. You couldn't help but to muster out a smile.

 

'What's wrong?'

 

'Actually… now, that I think about it's stupid…'

 

'It's about your partner of yours wanting to leave right?' You were gobsmacked.

 

'How did you-'

 

'News spreads fast… Saehyun-ah, Hoya likes you… I don't know if you guys have been dating or what, but you're upset…'

 

'That’s the point.' You emphasised. 'Why am I so upset and frustrated that I've been in a fake marriage which…'

 

'Well judging by the silence, it's wasn't pointless… Saehyun-ah, just don't do anything stupid. I suggest you go see him and sort it out…'

 

'But it's getting late. And we-'

 

'I suggest you break a few rules once in a while… We're humans remember… Anyways, I'm tired… But I'll call you again tomorrow…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decked in black from head to toe, you and Hoya met in a quiet neighbourhood walking side by side.

 

 

'Saehyun-ah… I think you might have realised…'

 

 

'Am I stupid? Why didn't you tell me? I find out through by Leeteuk sunbaenim and yet, we went through filming of Strong Heart-'

 

 

Not knowing what happened, Hoya forcibly cupped your cheeks and implant a deep and passionate kiss.

 

 

And, you didn't argue one bit…

 

 

But… Lee Howon, I am sorry…

 

 

Kim Saehyun… This probably won't solve anything…

 

 

~~~~~

OH HELLO~ I've finally updated... I'm so sorry, but I've been definitely lacking motivation... Even though the end is near, I almost deleted this fanfic...

But don't worry~ I won't disappoint you guys...

I've also brought back Jung Yunho <3 <3 <3

and... I just want to Thank You my subbers and commenters, because at the end of day, that's what gets me through <3

Expect another update before (my) Sunday ^^ or if you're lucky... Tomorw ;D