Goodbye Baby

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

You breathe in the fresh, cold winter air at Incheon International airport. You puffed to let some breath out. Hoya smiled.

 

‘I’m going to miss you.’ He said, with some sadness hinted in his tone.

 

‘I’m going to miss you too.’ You went to hug him. He was shocked at first, then relaxed, calm and opening.

You had decided to take a vacation and visit your family in Australia (or wherever xD).

 A month long holiday. After all, Hoya would be busy in Japan with INFINITE and time for filming for WGM would be less entertaining, and more scripted. (:P)

 

‘Make sure you call.’ Hoya whispered in your ear.

 

‘Make sure you reply.’

 

‘Make sure you send me gifts.’

 

‘Make sure I get some of Japan’s best sushi.’

 

‘Make sure you give me some Australian sand.’

 

‘WHAT?’

You and Hoya laughed.

 

You sighed.

‘Let’s go.’ Hoya picked you up, like one of those brides being carried by the groom.

‘What is this? Carrying me through the airport like this!’ You let out a loud groan.

‘Don’t worry Sae-‘

‘My luggage!’

‘Youngwoo has it!’ Hoya playfully smiled. You looked back and saw your manager towing your luggage. He winked at you.

‘YAH! This is so embarrassing! People will SEE!’ You tried kicking your legs.

 

 

‘Ooh! Saehyun-ah.’

 

‘What!’

 

‘You’re wearing the adidas sneakers I bought you.’ Hoya seemed really happy.

 

‘Yep.’ You started showing the new hi-tops. ‘They are really pretty.’

‘Only, because I bought it for you.’

You turned your head to Hoya’s ear.

His heart skipped a beat.

‘What then, Hoya-sshi. Thank you.’ You whispered.

Hoya looked down, to prevent himself from turning red. *I think now is the time to tell her...*

‘It’s only because I l-‘

 

MASSIVE UPROAR>>>>>

You looked in disbelief. Hoya had the same look. *I guess it can wait....*

Thousands of teenagers, screaming and shouting were at the airport surrounding you guys.

 

 

‘Is DBSK here?’ You asked.

‘This is crazy.’

‘Mmm, I agree.’

'It's worse... I mean INFINITE fans aren't they crazy!'

 

 

 

 

‘I expect them to be disappointed.’ Hoya whispered.

‘Why?’

‘Well, I don’t think they came for us.’

 

Kim Saehyun! Lee Howon! Kim Saehyun! Lee Howon!

‘Omo! He is carrying her like that!

‘Wah, such a cute couple!’

‘You guys are daebak!’

‘They looked like they got married.’

‘Well yeah, they appear on a show called ‘We Got Married’…  

 

You chuckled at the last comment you heard from the mumble of the fans surrounding you, making it hard to you breathe or move.

‘Uh, oppa, did you happen to plan this?’ You raised your eyebrows at him.

‘Of course not!’

‘Sure. I believe you.’ You said, sarcastically

‘No. I promise. C’mon, you’re going to be late for your flight.’

 

 

Hoya and you managed to push your way through the crowd.

‘Your arms. Don’t they ever hurt from carrying an overweight girl like me?’

‘Well, is that scar still there?’ Hoya teased back.

‘Humph. Whatever. I actually like being carried.’

 

 

‘Saehyun-ah.’ Hoya went from joking to serious.

‘Eh, yes?’

 

‘Will you miss me?’

 

‘No.’

 

 

‘Why!?!?!?!?!’ He started talking and whining, like a child.

You laughed. ‘I am just joking. Of course I would miss you. Why wouldn’t I?’

‘Make sure the first thing you do when you come back to run, jump and hug me, okay? Don’t bring any other Australian guy that I will be jealous of….’

‘Yah, yah… Stop talking too fast. You know people can hear you. I only got up to the part where jump…’

 

‘Time to go, Saehyun-ah.’ Youngwoo called. He was there, with your luggage ready to enter the gates of customs.

 

Hoya, finally let you down and you looked at him.

‘Was I saying something?’

‘Nope. It doesn't matter. I will miss you, Saehyun-ah.’ Hoya half-heartedly smiled. He was upset.

You couldn’t help but to feel the same way.

‘I will miss you even more.’ You went over and hugged him.

 

The crowd of girls went absolutely crazy. Cameras, videophones and video cameras were everywhere in your sight.

 

What if they kiss?

Are they really dating?

I knew that!

I want them to kiss!

KISS!

KISS!

KISS!

KISS!

KISS!

KISS!

KISS!

 

You smiled. The chants and cries of ‘kiss’ kept ringing in your head.

Hoya looked into your eyes.

‘So-‘ You began.

‘Um…’ Hoya seemed a bit nervous.

 

 

KISS! KIM SAEHYUN, LEE HOWON KISS! KISS! KISS!

 

‘No hard feelings?’ You asked.

 

 

Hoya nodded. ‘I think this will be my goodbye present, yeobo.’

 

 

‘Well oppa…’ Hoya grabbed you by the waist and you placed your arms around his neck. Your faces were so close, that the breath you guys took seem slower and more anticipating to come out.

 

You looked at Hoya.

 

Hoya looked at you.

 

You smiled.

 

He kinda smiled and smirked at the same time. It was hard to tell. *Oh great, what the heck is gonna happen next!*

‘Kim Saehyun. Let’s give them what they want…’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

BOO! Scared you! :P Jks...

ANYONE SEE INFINITE's SBS AND KBS GAYO DAEJUN PERFORMANCES????!??!??!?!?@?!?#?!?#

L at the KBS one... his glare, his stare.... OH-SO-Y! (btw, I bought the INFINITE seasons pack, anyone jealous? :3)

Hoya and his dance machine skills! ^__^ Gosh, that guy can impress us all!

AND INFINITE WERE JUST THE BEST! (and U-Kiss too! :P)

:P lol... I've only seen INFINITE and U-KISS's performances... cbb watching others~ :D

Now... if INFINITE and U-KISS had a collab stage..... oh-ma-goshh! YES, PLEASE! ^_^ *dies*~

 

Today is my last day in Australia, and as you probably already know, I am leaving for China.... a HOLIDAY! YAY ^__^

So, yep, This will be the last time I post for a long time~ Im on a mini hiatus...

So yeah, did you like the cliffhanger???????????? O.0

hehehehe... I think I have somewhere to be *looks around* ~runs to the airport, before any one can kill me!~ :P

 

xoxoxoxoxoxo, and EARLY HAPPY NEW YEAR!~

and this has been ~TheInspiritedGirl~ Thanks for supporting me so much! <3