Bad Boy

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Hoya continuously ran and search high and low for you, in the busy crowds of Seoul. Yet, you were nowhere to seen.

                                               

Hoya was almost guilt-ridden not before long he realised, he had forgotten his phone. Luckily with his animal instincts, he spotted a public phone booth and dialled your number.  

 

 

Another text came through. This time from Hoya again.

I’ve always loved you, Saehyun-ah. Please don’t give up on us.

 

*beep*

Another text.

Wait for me… You know my feelings haven’t changed right?

And now a private and unknown number was calling. You were getting fed up and a bit scared.

‘YAH!’ You shouted. ‘Who is this?!’

‘Saehyun-ah…’ It was Hoya’s voice. You momentarily froze at the sound of his voice.

‘N-neh…’ You said, confused.

Hoya let out a sigh of relief.

‘Saehyun-ah… Please let me explain… Not over the phone… but back at the café… and SeRim… don’t worry about her… Please…’ It sounded like Hoya was out of breath, or was running around everywhere.

You sighed. ‘Didn’t you get my text… *beep*’ Line Disconnected, the screen read. ‘Uh…’ You scratched your head.

‘Don’t worry, Saehyun-ah. It will be okay.’ G-Dragon said. ‘Besides, I am sure, you’ll change your mind about everything…’

However you weren’t so sure…

 

 

 

‘Aish!’ Hoya angrily put the phone back into its place. And he had no spare change. All he could do was hope and be forgiven, if Saehyun actually decides to return back to the café, as he starting walking back to the café.

I am so stupid…

Why did I get myself into this?

I am such a bad boyfriend…

In fact, I would have never agreed to this…

 

 

 

 

‘Should I forgive him?’ You asked G-Dragon.

‘Well, you are no longer bursting into tears now… Or asking for chocolate…’ You giggled.

‘No seriously, oppa… What do you think?’

‘Listen to him… I don’t know… You might be actually happy that they are dating…’ You gulped, in hopes that Hoya really wasn’t actually dating Serim. In fact, none of it was true…

 

 

*beep* Another text message came through…

I wouldn’t trust Hoya, if I was you… If you don’t come back to the cafe, he will be yours in a few months time…I promise…

However you decide to come back, it will be war… and you are already on the losing side of it…

 

 

 

You felt threatened, even scared to a point, by the text message. Another unknown ID, however you were sure, it was Serim…

 

But Hoya, said not to worry about her…

Maybe she thinks otherwise…

What the hell, does she want?

Especially after she has everything I wanted…

And that was, Lee Howon.

 

 

‘What’s up?’ G-Dragon asked, as he raised his eyebrows.

‘I think I’ve decided….’

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wait, for the longest update you'll see in a while~ XD

Love you ALL <3 Comment and Subscribe~