Oppa, Oppa~

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

 

'Oh! Annyeong! Omo… Who is this?' It was SHINee's Jonghyun, you met with backstage. His bandmates weren't far behind. He was desperately making whistling noises, trying to make Jaehyun notice him.

 

'What's his name?' Taemin asked, running over.

 

'Jaehyun. Choi Jaehyun.' Hoya replied.

 

'Another Choi?' Minho asked, curiously.

 

'Out of the way guys, Key Umma is here. Jaehyunnie!!!' Key started doing aegyo in front of Jaehyun. He giggled, and passed over the purple teddy bear to Key.

 

 

Key held it and proudly showed off.

 

'Did YOU see! He gave me his teddy bear! Komawo, Jaehyunnie!!!' Key squealed and Jonghyun humphed, whereas Onew stayed silent, this whole time.

 

'Still shy about babies, sunbae?' You asked. He kept a straight face and nodded. 'Don't worry… It will take time…'

 

 

'OMO! He has my eyes!' Taemin squealed.

 

 

'NO! He has my eyes!' Minho retorted.

 

 

'Yah… It's not either of yours… He's mine. I'm his godfather, isn't that right, Saehyun-sshi?' Key cutely asked. You laughed.

 

 

'Sure, whatever you say… Mind due, Infinite are also his godfathers…' You explained.

 

 

'Then, I am his eternal fairy godmother!' Key cheered. 'Jaehyunnie… Woo… There you go…' He returned the teddy bear and suddenly SHINee were called onto the rehearsal stage.

 

 

'Annyeong!' SHINee waved, not before Key came running back, planting a kiss on Jaehyun's forehead.

 

 

 

'Bye, bye!' You waved, as Jaehyun waved and shook his teddy bear at the same time. 'Okay, Jaehyun-ah, who else did you want to meet today? You're going to meet a lot of sunbaes tonight…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh! Annyeong!' It was CNBLUE's Jungshin. 'Who is this? Your son? You're married, already?' Jungshin's mouth kept asking questions. He was Jaehyun's face.

 

 

'Yeah… I'm married, remember?' You nudged your head towards the back, where Hoya was greeting Yonghwa and Jonghyun sunbae.

 

'Ah, you two? Really?' Jungshin asked.

 

'Jungshin-ah, stop asking questions!' Yonghwa shooed him away. Both Yonghwa and Jonghyun took turns in carrying Jaehyun.

 

'Jaehyun-ah…' You cooed.

 

'Man, I wished me and Seohyun did something like this…' Yonghwa teased.

 

'Hyung, you can't even take care of us, properly, yet you want to take care of a baby?' Minhyuk interrupted, before laughing at his own joke.

 

'He's cute…' Jonghyun was in awe.

 

'You seem like the closest types to kids, aren't you Jonghyun oppa. Oops.' It wasn't a secret, that you admired Jonghyun from CNBLUE. The other members just laughed it off.

 

'I do…' Jonghyun smiled.

 

Soon enough, CN Blue went to their rehearsal stage and waved goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'It's time for the show, Saehyun-sshi, you need to get change and makeup is be applied.' The PD called.

 

You passed Jaehyun over to Hoya, and got ready for makeup. Soon enough, the news has spread that a baby was in the building, and 2AM quickly rushed over.

 

'WAH!' JoKwon cried. JoKwon and Jinwoon had entered the room.

 

'Kwonnie!' You called, while the makeup unni, was applying your mascara.

 

'HE IS SO CUTE!' Jinwoon was in awe. 

 

'Yah, we didn't get to look after a baby…' JoKwon was saddened, as his previous experience as the Adam Couple reminded him. All three men were gushing and sighing at how adorable and innocent Jaehyun was. You watched from the corner of your eyes and it was a happy sight to see.

 

'Okay, I'm on hosting duties, See you sunbaes on stage… Yah, Hoya, make sure you take care of Jaehyun, okay?' You glared, before smiling and bowing to everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'And the winner today is… BIG BANG!' You cheered and passed the trophy towards Seungri.

 

'Thank You, noona…' Seungri whispered in your ear, before giggling and running away, doing his own celebratory victory with s.

 

Big Bang noticed your presence and invited you share their winning stage.

 

'C'mon… And bring your child over too!' G-Dragon dragged you over into the centre light. Taeyang placed his arms around your shoulder and you opened your mouth in shock. He quickly put it down, when the fans were screaming and you whispered 'I'm married, remember?'.

 

Meanwhile, G-Dragon bugged Hoya, who had been watching the whole from the sidelines, pointing out things to Jaehyun. At some points, there was times, Jaehyun wanted to run onto stage.

 

G-Dragon and Daesung held a hand of his each and ran onto stage together. Jaehyun was jumping and happily bouncing around in your sunbae's hands. You picked him up and made him waved towards the crowd, which erupted in cheers and squeals.  Either it was from the cute and adorable sight of Jaehyun or Infinite's dance machine. Hoya, just awkwardly watched, but you motioned for him to come over.

 

 

Then their song, Fantastic Baby, started playing.

 

 

'WOO!' TOP cheered, enthusiastically.

 

'THANK YOU EVERYONE!' Daesung called, before showing his trademark eyesmile, made fans die even more.

 

 

 

I wanna dance, dance, dance, dance…

 

 

 

You let Jaehyun run around the stage. He went crazy and spun around, before tumbling onto the ground. Both you and Hoya rushed to his side, not before he started jumping to your sunbae's song.

 

You laughed, and so did Hoya, as G-Dragon picked up Jaehyun into his arms, and you guys quietly observed.

 

'I think I'm tired… Carrying a baby all day, has made my arms, tired.' Hoya grumbled.

 

'Aish.. Get Up. He is so cute…' You watched Big Bang and Jaehyun giving the crowd, fanservice.

 

'You know you're more cuter…' Hoya whispered. You heart must have skipped a beat. You bit your lip in confusion and quietly nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once the commotion of Big Bang and their Mutizen Award, you and Hoya gave Jaehyun to his mother, and both of you went your separate ways.

 

'Just wait, Saehyun-ah…' Hoya stopped you from getting into the van.

 

'Yeah?' You ly to be met with his face closer to yours. He quickly planted a kiss on your cheek.

 

You sighed of relief. 'Warn me next time… You almost gave me a heart attack… Bye Oppa…' You waved, and Hoya got into his manager's van.

 

'Ah, I'm so tired…' You muttered, as your manager did nothing, but laugh.

 

'Did you go clubbing again?' You raised your eyebrows at your manager.

 

'Oh shush… I haven't been doing anything since your vacation! I missed you, you know that…' YoungWoo said.

 

You laughed. 'Omo… Really, well, I missed you too… Thank You for everything so far, Manager-nim!' You playfully put a pun on his title.

 

'Yah! I'm not that old…' Both of you get spat out laughing at that joke.

 

'Forever an ahjussi…' You muttered, quickly, holding back laughter.

~~~~~

hehe~ I've updated~

it's kinda obvious who my other bias are~ xD

CNBLUE's Jonghyun~ SHINee's Onew~ 2AM's Kwonnie~ BigBang's G-D and Daesung~ <3 <3 <3

AND OF COURSE~ The One and Only, Smexy and yet Adorable HoGod <3 <3 <3

I hoped you liked it! ^____^ hehe, man, I want to babysit a cute and adorable child like, Jaehyun!! XD hehe~

 

 

 

 

on a sad note *cue sad music*

This Fanfic is going to end VERY soon...

I won't tell you when~ but Time is Almost Over of SaeYa Couple! TT^TT *cries*