Y

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

INFINITE couldn’t believe it. First, there was dead silence is the dorm. Then comments came from everyone’s mouth.

‘Hyung, I am the leader. I SHOULD BE PARTCIPA-‘

‘You’re the leader. You always get everything. Which INSPIRIT doesn’t fall for my bunny aegyo-’

‘I really hope she doesn’t look like me, when she cross-dresses’

‘WHAT? NOT FAIR! IT SHOULD ME! ME, NOT YOU, LEE HOWON! Aish, I don’t know anymore’

‘Wow, really? Hyung, you are going on We Got Married? Good Luck-’

‘AHHHHHH! CONGRATULATIONS HOYA HYUNG! But remember, no girl is prettier than me, okay?’

‘Yah, Howon, say something’ Manager Jungyeol said.

‘Well…’

‘Aish…’ Sungyeol said. ‘Just because you and the President had a bet going on. WHAT DO I GET? ME! I practice, dance and sing just like you, LEE HOWON!’

Hoya spoke- ‘I hope it’s the MC from last week’s M! Countdown’

‘WHAT?’ All 6 members and manager spoke at the same time. They all looked at you with puzzled faces.

‘WHAT? Don’t stare at me like that! Don’t you guys remember? The MC with long-wavy hair?’

*Long, wavy hair* L smirked

‘I know what you are thinking, Kim Myungsoo. Your ideal type.’ Hoya smirked. ‘Hopefully it’s her, then I can make you jealous!’ Hoya laughed

L went to his poker face. Dead, serious, gazing at Hoya.

‘Okay, thennn… Maybe not.’

‘Okay, kids, let’s go to bed. And you, Lee Howon, you are such a traitor.’ Sungkyu sighed and shaking his head, heading for his room, with Woohyun.

‘That girl will fall for my bunny aegyo, not you!’ Woohyun screamed and Sungkyu literally dragged him into their room.

Sungkyu winked at Hoya and mouthed- ‘Good Luck!’

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You aka Saehyun will be meeting THE BOYS and Hoya ;D next chapterrrrr!!! Wooooooo-Hoooooooooo!!!! ^__^ Sorry, for the short chapter~ KPOP CONCERT IS TOMORROW! TOMORROW! 12TH NOVEMBER! I am updating from school, atm, and SRSLY, today is going really s-l-o-w-l-yyy! :'( I can't contain my happiness right now! I am dying! ~exhales~