Be Mine

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Be mine, okay. I love you, okay? I worry about you, okay? I will take care of you, Till the end.~ INFINITE was practising non-stop in the swelling summer heat. While the members were all lying dead on the floor.

‘Okay, let’s practice again’ Hoya said.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. All the members groaned.

‘Howon-ah. What’s wrong with you? Let my old, weak and aging body take a rest!’ Sungkyu said. :P

‘Fine, I’ll just practice by myself’ However when he walked the stereo system, his manager whispered to him. ‘So working hard, eh?’

Hoya smirked. 'Of course'

In the past few weeks, he was continuously begging and nagging his manager and the President to increase his individual schedules.  After much convincing, the president made an ultimatum. If INFINITE can win at least once on a music show, the President would consider Hoya’s individual schedule. And We Got Married was on his list.
 

He only appeared on Director’s Cut and Dream Team, and he always wonder, if he was ever  good enough, like Woohyun or Sungyeol to MC or Sungkyu with his leadership skills, L and his ever so perfect face, Sungjong and his girly and diva attitude or Dongwoo and his ever so contagious laugh.

*Last time, I left my girlfriend, because I had no confidence* Hoya thought *This time, I’ll must be different*

………………………………………….

You were so nervous; it was your first time being the MC on M! Countdown. However your sunbae-nim co-hosts, made you feel comfortable.

*Finally, it’s the time to announce the winner. YAY! I have survived*

‘Kim Saehyun’ The PD called you. ‘It will be your role to announce the winner’.

‘Okay, Kamsamnida PD-nim’ You bowed at the PD. The PD smiled and motioned ‘Cue’.

‘Okay, time to announce the winner of today’s 1stof September, 2011 M! Countdown. Kim Saehyun-sshi, who is it?’ MC Kim announced

‘Okay, it’s time. Who will take home the award tonight? Who will it be?’ You called for the audience to scream louder. The fans went crazy.

‘And, it is…’ You smiled and looked at the camera. ‘Their first ever win at M Countdown, it is INFINITE!’

You passed the trophy to Hoya. *Wow, he is good-looking in real life* You passed the trophy to him and smiled and said-  

‘Congratulations. You guys deserved it’

Hoya was in a phrase of disbelief, before coming back to reality staring into your face of a like a baby with cheeks that stood out and dimples formed when you smiled.

‘Eh, Excuse Me, you can take your trophy now!’ You exclaimed. You were also happy that all their hardwork as paid off.

He replied- ‘Thank You. Please Wait. Can I please catch your name?’ He shook your hand at the same time.

You were surprised by the question. ‘Eh, my name is Kim Saehyun. It was nice meeting you Hoya-sshi’

*OmO! She is knows my name* Before Hoya could replied any further, you walked off stage, to allowing INFINITE celebrate their first win.

You watched from the side and grinned. They deserved it. You turned away and started walking to your dressing room. Hoya caught your beautiful figure, walking away. *The one, Kim Saehyun. Be Mine* Hoya smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Awwww… Don’t worry, the fun and glorious tricks and adventures of We Got Married of you and Hoya will be coming! I won’t keep you guys waiting too long (I hope!). Any couple names? Suggestions? Tell Me, I love to know~