Tonight

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

‘Kim Saehyun. Should I kiss you?’

You screamed. Suddenly you woke up in the bed. The reality was sinking in. You placed your hand over your head and you flew yourself back onto your bed. You sighed.

 

Two Days Later…

 

You’ve overslept the previous day, and obviously the day before was a blur. You were in your YG dorm within the YG Building. It was mid-morning, and you’ve decided to hit the gym downstairs. Dressed in casual sporty Adidas gear, you ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes and did your other exercise regime. Afterwards, coming out, wiping off your sweat, you realised that a WGM cameraman was waiting outside.

‘Annyeong-haesyo.’ You greeted and bowed.

‘We are going to be filming a section for you and your daily life around the YG building.’ He said. You nodded and smiled.

‘Well, hopefully I’ll guide you around and maybe BIG BANG and 2NE1 might appear!’ You chuckled. ‘Okay follow me.’

 

 

You invited the cameraman down into the cafeteria, and ordered two coffees, a latte for the cameraman and a hot chocolate for yourself. While you were waiting, suddenly someone unexpected arrive into the cafeteria.

‘Oh! Unnie, Annyeong!’ You cheerfully greeted. With almost incredible perfect body and cute cheeks, it’s was 2NE1’s Park Bom.

‘Annyeong, Saehyun-dongsaeng! How are you?’ Bom asked.

‘Not bad, a bit tired. Did you want coffee?’ You asked

‘Saehyun, you’re still willing to drink coffee?’

‘Um, Can’t I?’ You were slightly puzzled. ‘Is there something wrong?’

‘Aniyi. Saehyun-ah.’ Bom patted your shoulder. ‘You should be happy, anyways, I’ve got to go.’

‘Bye Bye, Unnie!’ You waved.

‘Bye! And dongsaeng-ah. I’ll give a second thought about drinking coffee from now on.’ Bom said and with that, she left the cafeteria.

 

‘Do you know what she is talking about?’ You asked the cameraman. He nodded no. ‘Where is Hoya-oppa?’

‘He is currently filming his tv appearances with INFINITE and later, you’ll be filming in the studio later.’

You understood. ‘Ah.’

 

‘SAEHYUN-AHHHH!’ It was a voice that echoed in the bare cafeteria. You turned and to your surprise it wasn’t Hoya running towards you. With such lightning pace and great force, the person hugged tightly.

‘Ah. I. can’t. breathe.’ You breathlessly said.

‘Yah, Noona. You know how much I’ve missed you.’ The person spoke. However that familiar tone. That childish tone.

‘SEUNGRI-AH!’ You shouted. He cuddled you tighter and was smiling and swaying you side to side. ‘Yah, your Noona is dying here!’ Immediately he pulled back.

He pouted. ‘What’s wrong Seungri-ah?’ You asked.

‘How could you? I can’t believe it you did it!’ Seungri was pouting and accusing you.

‘Eh? What are you talking about?’

‘Sorry to interrupt, but your coffee is ready, Saehyun-sshi.’ The waitress politely interrupted.

‘Oh.’ You grabbed the tray and Seungri was still giving you evil glares.

‘Humph’ He crossed his arms and close his eyes and turn his head away.

‘What is it?’ You were more confused. ‘Don’t tell me, it’s coffee?’ You asked.

He started walking away. It was more frustrating puzzling.

‘Yah!’ You shouted. ‘What’s wrong with coffee, Seungri-ah?!’

‘IT MAKES YOU FAT!’ He blurted, and left the cafeteria.

‘Well, I know he is kidding. Trust me.’ You nodded at the camera. The cameraman took his coffee and you held onto yours and place the tray back. Suddenly it hit you.

The warmth of the coffee. The steam coming out of it. Your heavy breathing. Your heart is beating faster and faster now. *OmO. Don’t tell me…*

 

 

 

 

Back to 2 nights before…

Hoya had just caught you, preventing you from making yourself seem like a clumsy fool in front of the cameras. You opened your eyes, and saw Hoya’s face blocking the night sky.

You were blushing.

He smirked.

You didn’t blink your eyes.

‘Saehyun-ah. Should I kiss you now?’ He spoke softer than the wind.

‘No. You can’t.’ You blurted. You were embarrassed. ‘But you can help me up, please.’

‘What do I get in return?’ He coyly asked.

You tried getting up, however you ended up squirming in Hoya’s tight grasp.

‘Eh, I think I could do with some help, please.’ You whispered.

He smiled. ‘Fine, Saehyun-ah, but look forward tonight…’ He helped you up and you could finally breathe some air.

‘Ah, I don’t know why it’s so hot.’ He linked arms with you and made a playful smile.

You were shocked by the sudden skinship, however nevertheless didn’t mind it. *He is cheeky, tonight. Must be the night.* You guys were walking along side by side, when Hoya pointed out something.

‘Oh, Saehyun-ah, look. It’s a mini tent and the lights are still on. Let’s see what we can get.’ He pointed to a tent across the other side, underneath a lamp post and you guys crossed the road and finally reached the entrance of tent.

‘Oh, Annyeong-saehyo, Ahjumma.’ You and Hoya bowed together.

The Ahjumma smiled and greeted you back. ‘Sorry kids, but I only have the coffee machine on, so is there something I can get you?’

‘Sure, I’ll get a latte and for my lovely wife here, she wants a…’

‘Hot chocolate, please.’ You nudged Hoya. ‘And, I’m not your wife, yet…’

‘Why is that, Saehyun-ah? Is it because we haven’t kissed?’ He let out a self chuckle.

You turned poker face. ‘Yah, stop playing around. It isn’t funny…’ You pouted and sat down at a nearby table facing the outside view. The street was quiet, and only cicadas were heard in the faint distance. Hoya grabbed a chair and sat next to you.

‘Saehyun-ah. When was your first love?’

You sighed. ‘I’ve never had one.’ You could hear the gasps of all fangirls and fanboys alike.

‘Really? You’re not kidding me right?’ Hoya exclaimed. ‘No way… Kim Saehyun, has never dated…’

‘Well, I’ve had crushes here and then, but that’s it. I attend an all-girls school, back in Australia.’

‘Do you miss your parents?’ He asked sincerely.

‘Of course I do. Don’t you?’ He nodded. ‘I want to tell them that I am so grateful for everything they have done, even though, I can never repay them enough.’

‘Yeah, well, my parents disapproved of my dreams and I left on my own. I had nothing and I skip school and everything.’

‘It must have been hard. I can’t imagine being without my parents.’

‘Neither can I…’

‘Excuse me. Your coffee is ready!’ The Ahjumma happily called.

‘Wah… Kamsamnida!’ You bowed. ‘You must be really tired, especially working late nights, Ahjumma.’

‘Oh, it’s nothing.’ She said. Hoya came up and grabbed his coffee and sat back down. You continued with your chat with the Ahjumma.

‘Ahjumma, this taste really GREAT!’ You said, as you sip your hot chocolate. Surprising Hoya said it at the same time. You looked over your shoulder. He shrugged his shoulders. You raised your eyebrows. He raised his.

‘Pfft!’ And you turned away. You smiled at the Ahjumma.

‘Eh, you two lover birds are so cute together!’ She exclaimed. Surely, she knew the camera was rolling.

You smiled at the Ahjumma. ‘Um, Ahjumma, we aren’t really dating-‘ You took an another sip of your coffee.

‘Aren’t we not, Saehyun-yeobo?’ Hoya, out of the blue, came and back hug you. The warmth of him leaning against your body. His soft breathing.

He kissed you on the cheeks.

Actually kissed.

On the cheeks.

His soft lips touching your skin.

That ‘mwah’ sound after it.

And you’re still having the coffee cup in your mouth.

You stood there.

*He Kissed Me, Kissed Me, Kissed Me!* You started breathing faster than ever before and Hoya whispered softly into your ear…

‘Would you mind moving your coffee, so I can plant my lips on yours.’ Hoya smirked.

However, you pulled the cup into your mouth, drinking a bit more coffee.

‘I don’t want-‘ However he kissed you on the other cheek now. It was so fast and vague, you never saw it coming.

*He kissed me again! This time, on the other cheek!*

‘I hope you mind, yeobo.’ Hoya grinned widely.

‘WAH! You guys are so cute together! Truly made for each other!’ The Ahjumma clapped her hands. I must take a photo. She pulled out her phone and with one flick.

‘Ah-ha! Got it. Hope you don’t mind, but that was just awfully sweet.’ She grinned.

‘Thank you for the coffee, Ahjumma.’ Hoya bowed and made you turn around and head out the door. You had just finally snap out of it and quickly bowed and once outside the door, Hoya’s arms were still around you.

You breathed in the cold, winter air. You smiled. It felt really warm and secure with Hoya hugging you from behind.

You whispered into his ear. ‘Thank you for tonight. Tonight, was something I’ll never forget. Even though you woke me up at 2AM.’

Hoya laughed. ‘Saehyun-ah. Tonight, is such a beautiful night.’ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, THAT WAS A long chapter... sorry, if you had to read it all... but, Im having work tomrw... and I won't be able to update!

 

Anyways, I am so tired... but, btw, I was gonna name the chapter Beautiful Hangover (by Big Bang, it's such an awesome song!), however as I wrote it, I've realised BB's Tonight was a more suitable chapter name...

 

ANYWHO... who is listening :P OH MA GOSH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! 91 SUBSCRIBERS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Are you guys enjoying my fanfic?? Are you sure, it is like confusing or boring or poorly written??? Cause, most of the ideas and inspirations for my fanfic is my Imagination :P  and my weird k-pop dreams... but Im enjoying writing my first fanfic and I hope your enjoying too! ^^

 

THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOU ALL! now, I must go to bed! xD ooh, I forgot to mention... PARK BOM AND SEUNGRI! <3