Run

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

Welcome to SBS’s Running Man. Today’s location is Lotte World. The amusement park buzzing with its’ amazing rides and architecture. And today’s guests are… INFINITE’s Hoya and YG’s new and popular actress, Kim Saehyun. The rising and new maknae couple on We Got Married. Their mission? Only having an hour to find the 4 running balls, before the Running Man members find them and take off their armband. Can they succeed?

 

You and Hoya went to camera and held up your fists and said ‘Saeya Fighting!’ Both of you, were dressed in casual attire (a plain top and jeans), jansport backpacks and matching black plain caps.

‘Okay, let’s go.’ You said and started walking towards you right. Funny enough, Hoya was following behind. You realised his secret VJ was walking alongside you. You turned to face Hoya. He laughed and immediately turned away.

‘Hoya! Stop following me.’ You raised your fist, ready to playfully hit them, however he quickly bowed and ran away.

‘Oppa, fighting!’ You shouted as he ran away. As he was running, he turned, smiled and waved. You waved back.

‘Okay, let’s start.’ You said to your VJ. ‘Unnie, do you know where I can find the running man balls?’

The VJ shook her head. Obviously, they didn’t know. You sighed. ‘Where can I find something so small in something as extravagant as Lotte World?’ You opened your map, wondering where it might be. Suddenly the loudspeaker voice echoed throughout the whole amusement park.

‘Gwang Soo-sshi. Gary-sshi. You’re OUT.’

‘Huh?’ You turned around. However there was no sight of Running Man members yet. And you and Hoya had just arrived-… ‘Hoya?’ You asked the VJ. She nodded. ‘Wow, that guy is really fast.’ You decided to use your walkie-talkie to message him.

‘Hoya-ah…’ You whispered. However no reception and static came out. ‘Hoya. Hoya. Ho~ya. Can you hear me?’ You spoke softly. However no reply. ‘Hoya-ah, where are you? How did you find…’

‘Saehyun-ah. I love it when you keeping saying my name.’ You heard faint giggles.

‘Aish, yah! You are so!... Where did you find the first running man ball?’

‘Uh, right in front of the admission desk- ...Aish….’ Hoya sounded alarmed.

‘What is it?’

‘They’re here… Saehyun-ah, quickly go hide in the bathrooms…’

‘Well, what’s the point of that? Oppa, I bet you look suspicious.’ Surprising, as soon as he found the first running man ball and showed it to his VJ, he heard bells. *ringing bells, uh oh…* He immediately dashed off, without looking who it is. Luckily, it was only Jae Suk and Suk Jin, the two older members.

‘Saehyun-ah. Don’t get caught, okay? And ooh, be careful. I think they are hidden in places, where we are caught most easily. Saehyun Fighting!’ Hoya said and with that he left.

‘Okay. You too.’ However no reply. ‘Aish, I wonder if this is really that important, then not saying bye to your wife!’ You mumbled.

The VJ laughed. ‘After all, men are men.’ You laughed. Suddenly you were in front of a rollercoaster. *Gulp*  RIng, ring... There were Running Man members, Haha and Joongki.

You turned around. ‘Ottoke?’ You panicked. ‘Here, unnie, link arms with me.’ You guys walked off, however, the enthusiastic youth, that was Joongki, saw a figure quickly linking arms, which seem liked a familiar VJ unnie. He observed you guys closely and started walking after you. Haha followed.

‘Unnie.’ You whispered. ‘Are we being followed?’ You kept your head down and then, suddenly, somebody tapped your shoulder. *Uh oh…*

‘Excuse Me.’ That voice. That voice most definitely belong to. Joong ki. *Damn!*

It was only natural, that you started running. You left your VJ behind and started bolting. Running past families, couples and people lining up on rides, glanced to see what the fuss was about.

‘Yah, stop running!’ Joongki shouted. You quickly pick up the pace and you were starting to lose your breath. You side-step into the food stall, where you quickly hid behind a takeaway van and in front of you was a ferris wheel. A good hiding spot. You were alone, however underneath the van, something round caught your eyes. A striking feature. It was silver. Round. *The Running Man Ball!*

‘AH-HA! FOUND YOU!’ It was Joongki.  Immediately you grabbed the ball and opened to reveal the members that were going to be eliminated. You got up and turned to face the camera and showed the running man ball to the cameraman.

‘Joongki and Jae Suk. You’re out.’ You smiled and said to the camera. Joongki’s jaw dropped.

‘It can’t be.’ He placed his hands on his head. ‘I ran and waited all this time for nothing!’ He groaned.

Joongki-sshi. Jae Suk-sshi. You’re OUT.’

‘Joongki-sshi. You can’t tell anyone! Okay!’ You warned him.

‘Okay, I got it.’ He smiled, with that smile which kills all the noonas around the world. However it was suspicious.

‘You better not tell! Please…’ You pleaded.

‘I won’t noona.’ He replied. He walked off, shoulders down and bitter disappoint was on his face. He sighed.

‘Komawo, Joongki-sshi.’ You shouted and with that, you started to walk away.

 

‘Saehyun-ah. Saehyun. Yah, Kim Saehyun!’ Hoya whispered. He had just heard of Joongki-sunbae and Jae Suk-sunbaenim being called out.

‘Yes?’ You replied.

‘Did you find that running man ball?’

‘Of course I did!’ You said, smiling. ‘Oppa, keep looking okay? Fighting!’

‘Fighting!’

 

There was approximately 20 minutes left, both you guys couldn’t bear to lose time. Six members have been eliminated (Suk Jin and Haha too) and Running Man’s best, Song Jihyo and Kim Jongkook were on the hunt.

You searched everywhere and there was no running man ball to be seen. You sighed. You quickly started power walking, searching high and low, however making it seem less obvious. 15 minutes left. 12 minutes left.

‘Argh!’ You pulled your hair. ‘Where could it be! It’s like finding a needle in a haystack!’ You were in walking in the staff-only area and those endless hallways and fire exit stairwells didn’t seem like an ideal hiding place, nevertheless you needed to search everywhere. You were walking down some stairs, when you heard somebody downstairs when in.

‘Oppa.’ It was Ace Jihyo. *Uh oh, I stand no chance right now* You stopped right at the top of the stairs. Frozen. It wasn’t the time to be caught. Not yet.

‘Jong kook OPPA! Hurry and come search in here!’ *Damn, Commander Jongkook is 100 times WORSE! I really stand no chance.’

‘Jihyo-ah. Isn’t it a bit too obvious. Joongki said, it was someone from YG…’ *Damn, that Joongki!*

‘Omo.’ Jihyo eyes widened. ‘Daesung-sshi?’ Then she left out the door.

‘Phew’ You said. Slowly, you walked down, on your knees and you waited for a minute to go passed unless… There was only 4 minutes left… ‘AH! Unnie!’ You cried. You placed your back behind the big door, where staff were only allowed. ‘There’s not enough time left!’

At the same time…

Hoya was desperately searching, outside Lotte World. He realised that the only place he hasn’t checked was the ice rink. He decided to walk over there.

‘It has to be here.’ He told the camera. He checked his watch. ‘There isn’t enough time left.’ He approached the guy at the ice rink and unfortunately it wasn’t his luck.

He was walking around the ice rink, hopefully sighting the running man ball inside the ice rink. However, they were just too many people skating. Suddenly, a little girl, with pig tails tugged his t-shirt.

‘Ahjussi.’ She cried. ‘Where is my umma?’ The poor kid started crying.

He bent down to look at the girl. ‘It’s okay. Umma will never leave you. What’s your name?’

She stood still. She sobbed harder. Endless tears starting falling down her face. It was hard for Hoya, too. He needed to find the last running ball, however the poor little girl was more important. He heard bells ringing. He knew Running Man members were close, however the little girl was more important. He told his VJ to go search for her mother.

‘Whats your name?’ He asked.

‘Umma. Umma. I want my umma.’ She cried harder. *ring, ring, ring*

‘It’s okay. Let’s go find umma now. Yeah?’ He got up and held the little girl’s hand. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. He turned around. It was JongKook. Frozen. He glared at him. He was busy looking and thinking why is INFINITE’s Hoya holding a little crying girl hand.

However, Hoya spoke first.

‘Oh, Annyeong-saeyo sunbaenim.’ He bowed too.

‘Oh, INFINITE’s Hoya-sshi!’ He patted you on the shoulder. ‘Why are you dressed like that? Are you the guest today? Wow. You are definitely amazin-‘

‘Sorry. I am not. You are wrong. I am just enjoying my free time and this poor little girl lost her mother.’ She started wailing and crying on the spot.

‘It’s okay, umma will come to you. She is just buying you a big present!’ Hoya assured her, though lying wasn’t that good. He turned to face Jongkook. ‘Mianhae, Sunbaenim. I’ve got to go. It was nice meeting you. Fighting!’ Jongkook smiled and waved bye. However, he observed Hoya, as he was walking away. He kept looking side to side and sometimes back to the little girl. It was unconvincing.

 

By this time, Saehyun saw Hoya’s VJ. He told her their current situation.

*Wow, a true gentleman.* You thought

 

He held the little girl’s hand and started walking around, asking her if she could spot her mother. There was only 2 minutes left. There wasn’t time to walkie-talkie Saehyun, so all he could do was hope.

‘Umma…’ The little girl wailed.

‘It’s okay. Did you want something to eat. Are you hungry?’ He asked. The little girl nodded. ‘Okay, let’s get something to eat!’ *Saehyun-ah, I hope you find the last running man ball.* Hoya noticed that Jongkook was following him behind.

Suddenly the voiceover announced. JiHyo-sshi. Jongkook-sshi. You’re OUT!’. Hoya smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

and that's why I want INFINITE's Hello Baby, sometime soon! <3

Yay! ^___^ It was Running Man!~ I LOVE that show! Waiting for Infinite to appear on it! :)

Speaking of INFINITE, I want the 2012 Seasons Greetings Package! Click here if you wanna see for yourself! I WANT IT FOR CHRISTMAS!~ xD

Any INSPIRITS watched the 'Lately' MV teaser??? The way L said 'Merry Christmas' at the end was just........ SO ADORABLE! ^_____^ waiting for 7th of December.... waiting, waiting...

 

ooh... also, if you haven't checked out me and MelonCandy's co-written fanfic, please do so here! <3

and I went KPOP shopping today! hehehe~ I am so broke T^T