Time's Up....

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

'Ready?' Hoya asked you, as he watched you pack your stuff, ready to be discharged from the hospital.

 

You nodded. After telling Hoya about Yunho, it was time for filming We Got Married again. This time, no pranks ensured.

 

Together the camera followed you guys out of hospital, holding hands.

 

It was greeted with love and warmth, which you desperately waited for, ever since your vacation.

 

'I missed you, yeobo…' Hoya cooed. You giggled, from embarrassment and shook your head.

 

'I'm sorry. I didn't hear that loud enough…' You teased.

 

'Then…' He swiftly planted a smooch on your cheek. You gasped. You caught the cameraman giggling.

 

 

 

Well, this might make some news.

 

 

He kissed me again.

 

 

My cheeks.

 

 

It's burning… red like tomatoes…

 

 

Gah, Lee Howon, you are definitely a heart warmer.

 

 

 

'How about that?' Hoya playfully asked. You nudged him.

 

'Not fair. That's not what I meant! Aish…' You frowned and let out a heavy sigh. You innocently placed your hand on your cheeks. You couldn't tell whether you were blushing or just red from the warmth of the sun, that had welcomed you.

 

'I was only joking…' Hoya placed his arms around your shoulders, as you guys left the hospital together.  You guys hopped into the van together and it started driving off.

 

'Wow…' You gasped. 'It's been such a long time since we've returned back to our home…'

 

'It has…' Hoya replied. 'It must have been lonely. Like me, Saehyun-ah… why did you go to Australia for vacation? Why not take me?' He started whining. You laughed at his aegyo.

 

'Did you buy me anything? Anything at all?' He asked, asking cutely. Aish… he was definitely killing you.

 

'I did… its waiting in my luggage… It will be a surprise!' You . Not long, the PD crew handed you guys a WGM Mission Card.

 

 

 

 

Before, we can allow Kim Saehyun and Lee Howon, the keys back to their place, there is a surprise waiting. However there is a time limit. Once the time runs out, the surprise will no longer be a privilege in benefiting your marriage. We'll are taking you to your first clue…

 

 

 

'Surprise Mission? Wow, I've missed these… PD-nim, please hurry up… I'm dying to know what is the surprise… Tell me, yeah?' You pleaded.

 

'Yah, what's the point of this then.' Hoya said. You pouted in front of him. 'Aish… fine, I'm just dying to know!' You squealed and couldn't contain your excitement.

 

'Gosh, Saehyun-ah… who knows what the surprise might be… Don't get your hopes up…' The van suddenly halted.

 

'OH! We're here! Hoya! Get off now!' You dragged Hoya, out of the van, unaware he almost tripped over his own feet, while you dragged him towards the WGM postbox, which was awaiting your presence.

 

'Gosh, you're so lazy! Hurry Up!' You shouted, wanting to open the envelope together. He panted and sat on the bench, instead. You shook your head, in disapproval. You opened up the envelope which then read.

 

 

Please use this money provided to buy a gift suitable for your guest in waiting… You have an hour to find this store (address), and if you don't arrive home with a gift in hand, together, your surprise will disappear.

 

 

You started running, trying not to waste time, unaware that you left Hoya behind.

 

'YAH! Wait for Me! Kim Saehyun! Aish… she is really a new person, after being in hospital.' Hoya joked at the camera. He finally caught up to you.

 

'Where could this store be, oppa?' You asked. You were waiting at a crossing. You scan all the stores across the road, but it wasn't any of them. You guys spent at least half an hour, meaning by the time you found the store and bought the present, you guys would have to run back to your house.

 

'ARGH! Please tell us, where it is?' You huffed and begged the cameraman, yet he shook his head. After endless and numerous asking shop keepers, you finally found a small shop located on the corner in a quiet, residential area. It was a teddy bear shop.

 

'WAH!' You cried, as the store was literally a children's dream.

 

'We don't have time to drooled over these. Quickly! Quickly, we need to chose a teddy bear and run back to our place!' Hoya shouted.

 

'This one?' You pointed at the giant model, near the back.

 

'Nah, too big. We can't run randomly with a huge teddy bear! How much do we have?'

 

'20 000 won. Fine! Then This one?' You pulled out a white bear.

 

At the same time, Hoya pulled out a purple bear. He had the begging look in his eyes, once you shown your bear.

 

'Fine, the purple one wins…' You sighed in defeat, while Hoya did a random air dance with the teddy bear in his hands. 'That is so weird… I wonder if you like purple, the colour, more than me... C'mon, we need to pay.' You grabbed his arms and walked together towards the counter. After paying and bowing to the shop owner, both of you guys bolted out the door.

 

 

 

 

Sadly the WGM crew couldn't keep up with this ultra fit and beast machines idols, therefore these few scenes are too dizzy for your eyes to air. We apologise.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'ABOUT TIME!' Hoya shouted, once you guys spotted the two camera VJ taking their time up the steps. You, on the other hand, sat and leaned against the door, breathless.

 

'I know right…' You muttered. 'Here.' Hoya lend out his hand and you pulled yourself up.

 

'We waited a whole day for you guys!' Hoya scolded. You hit him with the purple teddy bear.

 

'Yah… don't exaggerate! Well, did we get in time?' You asked. The PD gave you the keys and you happily grabbed them and unlocked the door, only to be met with nothing.

 

 

 

The same plain old boring house.

 

 

 

The self portrait of you, which made you cringe inside.

 

 

 

Everything was the same.

 

 

 

'We're too late?' Hoya said, behind you, as you stood motionlessly in the living room. You were a bit disappointed, hoping to try your best for filming WGM.

 

'Saehyun-ah…' Hoya nudged. 'Do you hear that?' You won't able to hear anything, yet Hoya's animal instincts said otherwise. The bedroom door was strangely closed, and both of guys stride towards it carefully, as if in a horror movie.

 

'Why am I getting goosebumps?' You hid behind Hoya and tugged tightly onto arms. 'Omo… Why is this door closed? Gah, I am scared in my own home…'

 

'Here goes nothing… Saehyun-ah, 1, 2, 3…' Hoya placed his hand onto the doorknob. I curiously peeked over his shoulders.

 

 

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SURPRISE, SURPRISE...

I PROMISE a double update tomorrow... Or maybe tonight ;D, if I'm finished witht he next chapter~

WHAT's in the House? :O

I can assure you~ It's Good....^____^

 

The Teddy Bear, gives a clue ;D hehehehe~ <3 WOW... I can't believe it... Already Chp 55~

It's seemed like yesterday, I was writing while it was pouring outside and being excited about the KPOP MuFest~LOL...

I'm just blabbering... XD hehehe~ Love You ALL <3