Behind the Scenes

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

'Aigoo…' Someone mumbled coming in through the door.

 

'My back hurts…' One grumbled.

 

'AHJUSSI!!!' Jaehyun shouted and then mehrong, while chasing him around.

 

'It was fun, wasn't it, Jaehyunnie!!! Wow… I haven't rode down a slide in a long time…' Sungyeol scooped Jaehyun into his arms.

 

'Glad your home… Jaehyun, came to Appa!' Hoya glared at Sungyeol, before cuddling Jaehyun into his arms.

 

The food was all set around the coffee table for the Infinite boys, and everyone sat down, crowded yet comfortable.

 

 

 

The WGM politely left and the day's filming came to an end. All of you stuck around to chit-chat, joke around and most importantly, eat.

 

'Hmmm… Saehyun-ah, your cooking is the jjang! It's tasty!' L held up two thumbs up.

 

'Yah… No more flirting with my wife, remember?' Hoya teased. Everyone chuckled.

 

'So-' Dongwoo intervened. 'Are you guys actually dating? I just wanted to know…'

 

 

It was no doubt, things might have been rocky over the few weeks, yet you nor Hoya knew where your relationship stood.

 

'I think we are really close friends, Dongwoo…' You replied, feeding more food into Jaehyun's mouth, who was sitting in your lap.

 

'Yeah…' Hoya mumbled.

 

'Omo.. You guys are dating aren't you?' Sungyeol gasped.

 

'Hyung?' Sungjong almost squeaked.

 

'Howon?' Woohyun asked.

 

'Well…' Hoya scratched his head.

 

'So it's true…' Sungkyu nodded.

 

'Um… actually, you know what its like in this world… Dating bans…'

 

'I think people actually like you guys together…' L assured you guys.

 

'Have you had your first kiss?' Woohyun asked, nosily, only to be scolded by a punch from Sungkyu.

 

'Yah! Why do you even need to know?' He fumed, leaving everyone to chuckle.

 

'Did Hyung take you out on a date, noona?' Sungjong asked, ignoring the glares from LeaderGyu's eyes.

 

'Lee. Sung. Jong.' He growled.

 

'You guys are seriously… Yes and yes… That's your answer…' I replied, hoping to enjoy my food.

 

 

'OMO!' Sungyeol looked like he had seen a ghost and manically start throwing his hands in the air.

 

Dongwoo's mouth just opened.

 

Woohyun dropped his spoon.

 

L and Sungjong stared blankly at each other, before eating their food. Sungkyu, well, he just stay quiet.

 

'More…' Jaehyun mumbled. You pinch his cheeks and fed him some more food.

 

'Wow… SaeYa couple is real…' Woohyun stammered.

 

'Thanks for the support.' Hoya sarcastically spoke.

 

'Well, Saehyun noona, you have my approval!' Sungjong beamed.

 

'Me too! The food is totally delicious!' L said.

 

'How could I lose to Lee Howon?' Woohyun tragically hung his head. You let out a laugh.

 

'Can I add when did she need our approval?' Hoya asked. He pulled you, as you leaned on his shoulder. 'She only needs my approval.'

 

'Aw!' Sungyeol cried.

 

'Aw…' Jaehyun copied. Seriously, he was too adorable.

 

'Geez… Too cheesy!' Woohyun shouted.

 

'I think I'm too young to hear pick-up lines…' Sungjong covered his ears.

 

'Bwoh?' Dongwoo asked. Everyone erupted into laughter. It was truly a one of a kind night.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hehe... I don't know what to say~

but, I think Chp 67-68 MIGHT be the final chapter... MIGHT...

Sorry guys~ School is going to be hectic, and plus... My love for Infinite is waiting to be re-ignited for their comeback~ <3 <3 <3

But in the meantime, it will end soon~

 

 

 

 

 

 

and A SEQUEL? O__O

Depends... Let me know what you think in the comments :D  

~Another Chppie coming tomorrow!!~ XD