Apology~

We Got Married.... with INFINITE's Hoya

~This is an update, so DONT SCROLL AWAY~ xP But I just want to apologise firsthand for not updating in LIKE A MONTH D; I'll explain later ^^

ENJOY~ <3

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today's strong heart will feature the couples of MBC's most popular variety show, We Got Married, couples! Stay tuned for this exciting and never revealed information you've never heard about!

 

 

 

You and Hoya, along with Lee Jang Woo and his partner Eunjung, and obviously Leeteuk being a cast member, Sora was all present.

The recording was filmed over a week ago, and you were working out in YG's gym and the TV was airing it, while Hoya over at Woolim, busily preparing for Infinite's comeback.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Firstly, we will start with We Got Married Resident Maknae Couple, the SaeYa couple!' Lee Seunggi introduced and the audience cheered, and you and Hoya bowed towards the camera, before sitting down.

 

'Now, obviously being on We Got Married for a long time now, and you're one year anniversary is almost approaching! Hoya-sshi, do you have any special romantic plans?'

 

'It won't be special at all if I tell you, but I do have something in mind.' Hoya turned his head and smiled at you.

 

'Ooh! Your chemistry is really good!' Seunggi noticed. 'Saehyun-ah, being an actress and a variety idol, do you feel like WGM is another one of those acting roles?'

 

'Uh, I don't think so… WGM is really fun to film and what makes it better, is Hoya, is my partner… We definitely-'

 

Seunggi cut you off. 'So if Hoya wasn't your partner, who would you chose?'

 

'Um, my first choice was initially anyone from any idol group.' You chuckled and giggled. 'But, um, I would have been happy with anyone, to be honest…'

 

'But, in the early times, didn't Infinite's L take particular interest in you?'

 

'Oh.' You had forgotten the first day of filming. 'Ah, um, I was really interested in Infinite back then, I am just glad they had the same interest as me. Infinite as brother in laws, is a total chaos, let me say… But we have one of a kind friendship. It will definitely last…' The audience chuckled into laughter.

 

'Indeed… so, Hoya-sshi, when was your first relationship?' Seunggi asked.

 

'Um, before my debut. But I broke it off, because I wasn't confident enough…' Hoya answered.

 

'Ah, would you date Saehyun in real life?' Seunggi asked. It was a question and the answer couldn't be avoided.

 

'Um…' You awkwardly touched your neck and bit your lip.

 

'Actually, would you do anything for her, if she was your girlfriend?'

 

'Yes.' And that was Hoya's reply. You nodded.

 

'So, Saehyun-ah, its come to our attention, you and DBSK's Yunho have some connection? What is that?' You didn't expect a question on that, and you glanced at Hoya, who just nodded, understandingly.

 

'Ah, Yunho and I are just close friends, since we were young. That's all.' You hoped that you had said enough, that the question could be avoided.

 

'Saehyun-ah, if you had a second chance on WGM, would you go on with Hoya or Yunho?' Seunggi asked.

 

You grinned. 'There's only one answer for that… None of them… I was joking!' You cheekily joked and laughed your head off, when Hoya's jaw dropped opened. 'Definitely, you yeobo!' You called and smiled.

 

'Aw, such a lovely sight to see. We'll be taking a break now…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Just forget about it...'

You didn't even realise, but tears were starting to slowly roll down your face. Huffing and panting, whlist running on the treadmill, you ran to your hearts content, until you couldn't take it no more.

You curled up onto your knees and softly sobbed, alone in the YG gym.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Welcome back to Strong Heart! We just heard about the misfortunes of the Campus Couple's vacation, and now Saehyun and Hoya, I heard you guys are taking care of a child?'

 

Both of you guys nodded in unison. 'So far, he hasn't been troublesome or vomited on me, so all is good.' You added.

 

'That's good. Now please check, your board… And your topic is 'One moment you will never forget…'

 

'Ah, okay… Well there was this one time…' Hoya started. You decided to let him talk, after being on more variety shows, was what he would have wanted.

 

 

 

 

'Would you believe me if I said we kissed?' The audible gasp and shock through the all crew and audience was evident. Even, you, were fazed and unaware that Hoya might have decided to go public with your relationship, without consulting you first.

 

 

 

'Omo! JINJA?' Leeteuk and Eunhyuk asked at the same time.

 

 

 

 

Hoya chuckled inwardly before composing himself. 'It was an indirect kiss!' Everyone fell into laughter.

 

'Phew… I thought I heard the hearts of Infinite's fans breaking…' Leeteuk joked.

 

'Anyways, so…'

 

'Is this about the indirect kiss?' Seunggi curiously asked.

 

'Nope-'

 

'Ah, you're good.'

 

Hoya continued on. 'One Night, me and Saehyun were filming our last episode of the year, last year. However it was pouring rain, and the café we plan to film our final episode was cancelled. So it was an early night…'

 

'Oh no, don't…' You whispered to yourself.

 

'Saehyun-ah, are you okay?' Seunggi asked, as you clutched your head.

 

'Um, I just need a minute, is it okay if we go on a break?' Everyone agreed and you quickly dashed off.

 

 

Panting and having your heart thudding, you braced yourself. 'What's wrong?' You heard no other than Hoya's voice. Not knowing whether to be angry or nervous or scared, you turned around facing him, confused.

 

'Are you planning to tell? Tell the whole world?' You spat.

 

'I want us to be together, that's all… Sooner or later, they will have to accept it… And I want it to be perfect… Plus I wasn't going to tell about you-know… You have nothing to worry about…'

 

You smiled, yet wasn't assured. Today was not your day. You sighed and together with Hoya went back to the set. 'You, are definitely variety-idol material… C'mon let's go back…'

 

 

 

 

 

'Okay, from where we left off… Cue, action!' The cameraman called.

 

'Yeah, so the PD-nims went go get the van and me and Saehyun were trying to stay away from the rain… Eventually, we didn't realise we were so close to each other-'

 

'You're not making this up, are you?' Eunhyuk playfully interrogated.

 

'No, it's true.' You assured them.

 

'Sounds like a drama scene…' Leeteuk added. 'Ah, young love…' You laughed at his joke.

 

'Anyways, it was this one moment, when-' Hoya took a long pause and sighed. 'It was like the coffee kiss all over again.' You let out a laugh…

 

'Let's not say anymore…' You spoke up.

 

'Okay, yeah… I agree…' Hoya obeyed.

 

'No, no, no… Tell us, more!' Seunggi persuaded.

 

You shook your head. 

 

'Aw…' Eunhyuk was saddened.

 

'Actually, have you guys had your first kiss?' Leeteuk asked, obviously experienced a first hand kiss, during his time as a variety show 'expert'.

 

You bit your lip and played with your fingers. Hoya stayed absolutely silent.

 

'OH. MY.'

 

'NO. WAY.'

 

'Silence doesn't mean it’s a yes…' You stated.

 

'Actually you want to know?' Hoya finally gave in. 'Saehyun-ah, was getting sick from the rain, and previous days before, and I was about to keep her warm, and then she sneezed.' Hoya nodded and the whole set erupted into laughter.

 

'Omo… You guys are seriously…' Seunggi muttered in between laughter.

 

You couldn't hide your embarrassment. You laughed your head off in among the commotion…

 

At least, you were safe from the drama…

 

It was the end of filming, however it was the bad news that came after…

 

~~~                                ~~~                                         ~~~                                                       ~~~                                              ~~~

 

The end is near... I do want to finish this, but not rushed... I hate rushed endings, so everything has to make sense and will come together~

I had internet issues which I couldn't fix for the past month, but now having a new laptop, I promise I wont keep you waiting for too long TT^TT

I AM SO SORRRY!!! TT^TT *wails*

Hope this update made up for it <3 <3 <3