Funny misunderstanding

Arranged Love

 

It took a while but I got home safely without anymore weirdo’s kidnapping me. Seyong yelled at me for coming home to late. *What am I? A kid?* He kept mentioning he was worried about me and that my father was too *yeah right*. I didn’t mention anything about the attempted kidnap because I knew he would turn it into a big deal and hire a billion bodyguards.

After all the yelling he suddenly hugged me

“Don’t ever leave out of my sight, arraso?”

I nodded whilst still in his arms

“I know it’s a bother but...stay with me...”

*Stay? With...you?* He let go of me and walked away

“Stay with me”Those words echoed throughout my brain for the whole week.

“Hanmi?” Seyong’s voice came from the other side of the door

“Come in” I was laid on my stomach on my bed reading a magazine

“I’m going to meet a few friends; will you be alright staying here by yourself?”

I nodded “Have fun”

“Thanks”

He left. Leaving me alone...well...not entirely alone, Jason was still there.

After a few hours....

“I’m bored~!!” I moaned to Jason

He looked at his watch “You can always meet with some friends, Mr.Kim won’t be back until 10”

I thought about meeting Jina but was kinda scared the same thing that happened the night before would happen again O_O After a few minutes of thinking I decided to call Jina...

*, I dropped my phone last night*

I couldn’t be asked calling from the home phone because it would of taken me a while to remember Jina’s number.

I decided to just take a nap, few hours later I heard a noise coming from downstairs causing me to wake up.

I cautiously made my way downstairs and into the living room where the noise was coming from. I heard laughter. As I walked into the living room I saw four handsome guys laughing and talking with Seyong.

Seyong got up “Oh, hey Hanmi. Sorry, did we wake you?”

“It’s ok”

He smiled “These are my friends, Gunwoo, Insoo, JoonQ and Chaejin”

“Nice to meet you” They all said in unison

“Nice to meet you too” I smiled *Kyaa~ they all look so cute*

“You’re Hyung’s future wife right? Wah~ She’s so pretty” Chaejin asked

“We meet again” Gunwoo stepped towards me smiling

“Again?”

He chuckled “I guess you don’t recognise me from last night”

“Y-you’re  J-Joker?” I looked at him in shock

He laughed even more “No, I saved you last night but you were too scared so you ran away before I could introduce myself”

“Ohh~” I realised who it was “S-sorry, I thought you were going to kidnap me too, so I ran away”

“Wait...you were nearly kidnapped last night?!! And you didn’t tell me?!” Seyong interrupted

“Sorry” I felt kind of bad for lying

“Don’t worry Seyong, I was there to save her”

“Who tried to kidnap you?!!”

“B2ST”

“B2ST?!”

“Dude, stop shouting!” Chaejin tried to calm him down

“Who’s B2ST?”

“Just a gang that try to make money off rich people”

“How do you know about them?”

“Gunwoo used to live in the bad side of Seoul until he moved in with his aunt”

“Enough of that, how are you two getting along?” Insoo changed the subject “Seyong must seem annoying huh?”

I giggled and nodded “But we’re not getting married though”

They all looked in shock “Waeyo?”

“She thinks she can get out of this marriage but...” Seyong wrapped his arms around me “But I’m not letting her go without a fight” He smiled

I blushed slightly

We all talked and eventually all became friends. After a while it started getting dark, his friends stayed round and slept in the guest bedrooms.

Seyong P.O.V

*Glad she likes all my friends but damn, why didn’t she tell me about getting kidnapped?*

I laid in bed thinking.

“Seyong?” Her head peeped from behind the door

“What’s wrong?”

She came in “Chaejin keeps snoring loudly and can’t sleep”

I laughed *typical maknae*

“Want to sleep here tonight?” *Stupid question, of course she wouldn’t want to sleep here*

She nodded

I smiled

“But not in the same bed as you” she yawned

“Of course”

She dragged her duvet and pillow in and made herself comfortable on the floor.

“Yah! Don’t sleep on the floor!” I kicked her but she didn’t respond. I got up and looked at her closely, she was asleep. *She must be really tired* I picked her up and laid her on my bed and went to sleep on the floor.

Hanmi P.O.V

Next morning...

I woke up.

*Best sleep I’ve ever had* I smiled *Maybe because I was on the floor?* I sat up to see I wasn’t on the floor. I was in his bed and he was sleeping right next to me!

“AHHH~!” I screamed

He got up “What? What is it?” He looked around and saw he was in his bed “Oh ”

“I thought I was sleeping on the floor!”

“I picked you up and laid you on my bed, I slept on the floor instead. I guess I felt too uncomfortable there so went back to my bed” He rubbed the back of his neck

“Why are you two making so much noise?!” Gunwoo walked in to see us two together in bed “Woah what did you two do last night?”

“No, it’s not what it looks like!”

“What does it look like?” He raised an eyebrow

“What’s going on in here?” Insoo walked in with JoonQ

Gunwoo explained “Seyong and Hanmi had last night”

“YAH!” Seyong yelled “That’s not what happened!”

“Well, you are in bed with no clothes on”

“I only have my top off!”

Then suddenly Chaejin entered

Gunwoo started joking around and put his hands over Chaejin’s eyes “Maknae, don’t look!”

“Waeyo?”

“That’s not funny!” I shouted

“Noona? Is that you? Oh~ You and Hyung had right?”

Gunwoo released his hands from his eyes and started laughing

*Could the humiliation get any worse?*

“Hanmi?!” I heard Joon’s voice coming from downstairs

*Oh *