Hyun Bin~

Arranged Love

 

 Seyong P.O.V

“Hanmi!!” I nervously shouted

“What’s wrong?” She walked over and her eyes widened when she saw the baby. “What’s a baby doing here?!!”

“I don’t know!” I panicked

“What are you doing? It’s cold outside! Bring him or her in!”

“I think it’s a he”

She glared at me and I quickly took the baby inside.

“Jason!!!” I shouted

“Yes sir”

“Do you know how to take care of a baby?”

He shook his head

“Well, here’s the time to learn” I handed him the baby.

His eyes widened and looked back up at me “What am I going to do with it?! How did he get here?!”

I shrugged “Was on the doorstep”

“Well, I have to go back home soon and I don’t have any room at home so I guess...” He handed the baby back to me “I guess you’re going to have to take care of him”

“What?!”

“You have Hanmi, don’t worry” He gave an innocent smile and left.

I sighed and turned to Hanmi who also looked like she was in a panic “You hold him”

“Him?”

“Don’t you think it’s a him?”

She shrugged “I guess you’ll get to find out when you’re changed its diaper”

“Me??!”

She nodded, kissed me on the cheek and left me to change the baby’s diaper T______T

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped into her bedroom “I can now confirm it’s a he”

She laughed “So you changed his diaper then?”

I nodded “Now you take care of him” I plonked him beside her on her bed and quickly left before she could hand him back.

“Yah! Take him back!”

Hanmi P.O.V

I honestly did not know what to do :S I've never really taken care of a baby before...

I looked into the baby’s eyes “Annyeong~”

He gave me a confused look

“Annyeong” I waved. I started playing peek-a-boo and he laughed^ ^

“Peek-a-boo!”

As I was about to cover my face again Seyong came in. “Annyeong!”

The baby laughed straight away.

“Aww he likes me” He smiled

“He thinks your face is funny. That’s why he’s laughing”

He pouted “You’re face is funny”

“Ap-pa”

We both turned to the baby “Ap-pa” It faintly said and pointed to Seyong.

“He thinks you’re his dad”

He was too busy concentrating on another thing....”OMG A talking baby!”

I face palmed myself “He’s not a new born talking! He looks around the age when babies learn to talk anyways”

“You ruined the miracle” He muttered

“It wasn’t a miracle you fool” I picked up the baby and headed downstairs

“Where are you going?”

“Getting him something to eat”

“What do babies eat?”

“Baby food”

“But we don’t have baby food! We might have some of Chaejin’s food though”

I laughed *I guess Chaejin does kind of resemble a baby^^*

“We could give him some chicken” Seyong held up a chicken leg

I gave him an Are-You-Stupid? Look and he put the chicken back down. I searched around but nothing was suitable for a baby. “We’re going to have a call someone to bring some baby food over here”

“Or I can go out and fetch some baby food”

“You’re not leaving me alone with a baby!”

He frowned “Fine, I’ll call Gunwoo hyung”

After a few minutes Gunwoo came round.

“Hey guys! Why did you want me to bring over baby foo-“ His eyes met with the babies and widened. “I didn’t know Hanmi was pregnant”

I frowned and gave him a glare

“How long were you going to hide this from us?”

“It’s not our child!” Seyong explained and Gunwoo decided to call over the other members of myname...

“See! This is what happens when you don’t use protection!” Insoo pointed to the baby

“Woah. Hyung, didn’t know you wanted kids” JoonQ stared at the baby

“Aww A baby!!!” Chaejin cooed

“Thanks for that inviting everyone to see hyung” Seyong sighed

“No problem” Gunwoo innocently smiled

“So, what’s his name?”

“Name?” me and Seyong said in unison

Gunwoo nodded “You don’t know his name? Gosh, you didn’t even name your own child”

“It’s not ours!”

Suddenly the baby started crying

“Hyung!” Chaejin held up the baby and tilted his head “Why is it making this noise?”

Seyong sighed “I think it’s hungry”

“Baby food!” Gunwoo held up the baby food and handed it to me. I cooked it how it was instructed then quickly started feeding the baby and he stopped crying. “What are we going to do with him?” Seyong started playing with him.

I shrugged “Maybe go to the police station and see if they can find his parents?”

He nodded “We’ll go tomorrow” he turned to myname “You guys can leave now”

“Aww, I wanted to play with him a little longer”

“Then you can look after him” Seyong smiled and held the baby out to him. “I’ll pass, but if you keep him, tell me ok?”

“Trust me, we won’t”

Myname went home leaving us to deal with the baby. “Where is he going to sleep?”

I shrugged “Your room”

He shook his head “Not if you’re sleeping in the same room. He’s not coming with me!”

“Fine, we’ll both share a room tonight. But if he starts crying you have to take care of it. Arasso?”

He nodded in agreement. Luckily the baby didn’t start crying in the middle of the night. In the morning Jason came to check on us. “How did you guys do?”

“We did better than we thought we would”

Seyong turned to me whilst hugging onto the baby “Can we keep him?”

I shook my head “He needs proper parents”

“Fine. But if he gets adopted by scary people, I blame you”

I rolled my eyes “Come on, let’s go take him to the police station”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We can’t seem to find his parents anywhere. But we’ve found new guardians for him. They’re coming to pick him up later, is it ok if you two took care of him until then?”

We both nodded

“What’s his name?” Seyong turned to me

I shrugged and turned to the officer “Umm, do you by any chance know the baby’s name?”

“It says on his certificate that his name is, Hyun Bin”

“Like the actor?!” Seyong’s eyes widened

The officer nodded

“That’s so cool!” Seyong shouted excitedly

I rolled my eyes “It’s not that amazing”

We took Hyun Bin to the park and played around with him. “Hyun Bin~! Peek-a-boo!” I took away my hands from my face and he laughed. “My turn!” Seyong yelled. He started playing with the baby but he just ended up crying. “Ice cream!” Seyong shouted excitedly. I rolled my eyes “I’ll go get some ice cream, you look after Hyun Bin. What flavour do you want?”

“Chocolate” He smiled

I smiled and walked towards the ice cream van. When I came back with the ice cream...

“What do you mean you lost him?!!”

“He was playing around that tree, I had my back turned for a second and then he vanished!”

*Why did I trust him with a baby?! This is seriously not happening!!*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aigoo~ Seyong just isn't responsible enough to look after a baby XD Thanks to all that have been following this story^ ^ Hope you're enjoying it so far:)

If you like B2ST or Junhyung I've created new fanfic^ ^ It's called 'Miss Puppet' go check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/110459