Gem

Arranged Love

 

Hanmi P.O.V

“What are you doing back”

“To get back with you silly”

“Get out”

“But-“

“Just leave”

I watched the two of them talk. It felt slightly awkward just standing there.

“I realised the mistake I made. I shouldn’t have left you at the aisle”

*At the aisle?!!* my eyes widened.

“I knew you weren’t going to attend the wedding but left to stay in another country! You didn’t even tell me. I thought you were dead!”

“Don’t over exaggerate, I told you eventually”

He frowned “Do you know how long it took to forget about you? To forget every-“

“Yeah yeah...that doesn’t matter now. I’m back aren’t I?”

“Get out of here Gem”

“It won’t be long until that girl dumps you at the aisle. I’ll be waiting but don’t take too long” she pointed to me. “Don’t talk about her like that! She’s nothing like you!” Seyong snapped

She laughed “You’re treating her just like you treated me. It won’t take you long to realise you’re meant to be with me and not a girl that your dad set you up with”

“Shut up and get out!” he yelled

“Fine” she walked out and Seyong slammed the door. I rushed to give him a hug “Gwenchana?”

He pushed me away and walked into his room.

Seyong P.O.V

*Why does she have to be back? I’m definitely not getting back with her but she’s making it difficult for me to move on again*

**Knock knock**

“What?!”

Hanmi peeped through “I know you don’t want to talk to anyone now but...I don’t want to see you this way”

“Just come in”

She walked in slowly

“You’re...not going to leave me right?”

She shook her head “I’ll be with you for always”

“She said that once” I mumbled

FLASHBACK (3rd person)

Tears rolled down Seyong’s face. “Please let me in” Gem was on the other side of the door. Seyong opened the door. “Don’t cry” she whispered as she hugged him tightly. “I don’t want to see you this way”

“How else should I feel when I see your ex wanting you back? And you wanting him back too”

“I’m not going to go back to him. I’ll be with you for always”

END FLASHBACK

Seyong P.O.V

“What I’m saying is the truth”

“How do I know that?! How do I know that you’re not going to walk on that aisle and go to be with Thunder?!” I shouted.

Hanmi P.O.V

I hadn’t seen him that angry or upset before. I felt scared. “Op-pa”

“Just leave me alone, ok!”

“Just know that I would never do that to you” I walked out of his room. I sighed and looked up “Jinnie?!”

“Shh~!” he clamped his over my mouth “Is hyung ok? How did it go?”

“Not too well...I’m scared...he’s...”

“It’s ok, he’ll get over it soon. He always does”

“But he thinks I’ll do the same to him!”

“Don’t worry, he’ll forget about everything. Hyung’s good at that”

“You want to go get some ice cream? I want to get out of here”

“Yeah!” he threw his arms in the air and smiled

I giggled “If I wasn’t marrying Seyong oppa I would totally marry you”

He laughed “If I wasn’t going out with Na eun I would marry you too” he winked

“You and Na eun?....Omo congrats! When did you start dating?”

“Few days ago when you were in the Philippines”

*Aawh~ So cute^ ^*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just added in the Jinnie part to loosen up the tension^ ^ hope you like this chapter...it's kind of rushed as you can tell but next chapter hopefully will be better:)