The Ex...

Arranged Love

 

“I don’t know...” different thoughts and feeling whirled throughout my mind. “Is this because of...Thunder?”

Seyong P.O.V

I was scared to say it but I couldn’t keep watching her in pain. She had been depressed over that guy for weeks and I was worried for her. “Is this because of...Thunder?”

She burst into tears “I don’t know what to do. He’s been gone for so long”

I pulled her quickly into my arms and comforted her “Shh, it’s going to be ok”

“I didn’t know what I was saying. I don’t want us to break up. I’m sorry”

I wiped away her tears “You don’t need to apologise. Just stop crying ok?”

She nodded.

Hanmi P.O.V

I asked Seyong to join me to go to the Philippines. We went for a few days and I finally got to talk to Thunder.

Thunder P.O.V

“Thunder! Someone’s asking for you at the bar”

“Coming” I walked up to the bar and saw Hanmi there. *Hanmi? Damn it, I don’t want to talk to her right now*

“Oppa!” she smiled and waved.

I put on a fake smile and approached her. “Hey”

“Are you ok? I haven’t seen you in weeks”

I nodded “Yeah, I just wanted to move back...it’s more...peaceful here”

“Oh~ So you’re not going back?”

“I’m staying here”

I knew she was getting upset but it was the way things had to be. “I have to go. Bye”

“Could we talk later?”

I turned around and left. Just then Seyong grabbed my arm. “Can we talk?”

“I’m busy”

“Just for a second”

“Fine”

“Hanmi’s been really upset and crying because you left without saying anything. She didn’t know what to do because she couldn’t talk to you. You don’t know how happy she was when she could finally see you again”

“And?”

“Our relationship was going to be broken because she couldn’t cope with you being away. Please just talk to her”

“You don’t understand”

“Yes I do. It’s happened to me before and I don’t want it to ever happen to her. Also, you’ll regret losing her from your life. You liked her didn’t you? That’s why you’re doing this”

“I still do” I mumbled

“Please, just talk to her”

“Fine, but you have to promise me something”

“What?”

I whispered in his ear and he agreed to it. “Arasso. That’s all I have to do right?”

I nodded

“Good, now go talk to her!”

I nodded and walked back to Hanmi.

Hanmi P.O.V

*So I’ve come all this way and oppa doesn’t want to talk to me at all? Oppa~ what did I do to you to make you act like this?*

He approached me with a small smile. “Hi”

“Hey”

He looked at Dara then at Seyong. “Let’s talk somewhere else”

I nodded.

He turned to his boss “I gotta go. I’ll be back later!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got back to the hotel where Seyong was waiting for me. “How was it?”

“It was...good” I smiled.

“And...you’re not going to cry anymore?”

“I’m not going to cry anymore. So, how was your day with Dara?”

“We just went shopping and talked”

“Shall we go back home on Mon-“

Just then he got a phone call.

Seyong P.O.V

I hoped it went well but she still didn’t look too happy. I received a phone call from JoonQ...

“Seyong! She’s back!”

“What?! Then get rid of her!”

“She won’t leave, she wants to see you”

“Well, I don’t want to see her! I want her gone by the time I’m back!”

“How are we going to get rid of her?!”

“You figure that out!” I hung up and sighed. *Why does she have to be back now??!*

JoonQ P.O.V

“Hyung? Hyung!!” I looked at my phone to see he had already hung up. “Damnit!”

“So...where is he?”

“He’s away and won’t be back for a few days”

“Ama, you better go” Chaejin walked to the door and opened it.

“Not until my Seyong comes back!” she pouted.

“Urghh~ Now I see why I never liked you” I shuddered “Come back another day because he’s not coming back soon”

She crossed her arms “I’m going to have to stay here then” she smirked. Me and Chaejin looked at each other and our eyes widened. Hyung had let us stay at his house while he was away, I didn’t think he would be too happy about letting his ex stay>.<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry It's a bad chapter>.< but I wanted to update and not keep you guys waiting. hopefully the next will be better...