The Wedding~

Arranged Love

 

“I can’t do this, no I can...no I can’t” I debated with myself whether I should actually attend my own wedding. “Hanmi?” I heard a knocking.

“Come on”

My mum came in with the wedding dress and a load of stylists walked in placing there make up bags everywhere. “What are you still doing in your pyjamas? Get up! The ceremony starts in 3 hours!”

“That’s plenty of time” I laid back into my bed but she pulled me back up. “Look, this is your special day. We have to make you look pretty so get up, ok?”

“This day’s only special for dad” I mumbled

“What are you talking about?”

“This is only to help him isn’t it? Just to join two stupid businesses together” I stormed into the bathroom and locked myself in. “Hanmi!” my mother cried banging the door, “please come out”

“No” I shouted.

“Please~ don’t be like this”

I sat down hugging my legs and ignored all the shouting coming from the other room. *I’m too young to get married, I wanted to do so many other things before I got married*

There was one thing I couldn’t deny *I love Seyong*

I decided to get out and start getting ready for wedding. I put the dress on and some weird stylist started doing my makeup. When they were done they wanted to take pictures. *Urghh why are weddings so fussy?!*

Whilst everyone attention was on something else I sneaked out. *They won’t notice if I’m away for just a few minutes right?*

I went outside for some fresh air.

Seyong P.O.V

“What do you mean she’s vanished?!” I yelled down the phone

“She was here a minute ago and now...I think she’s ran away”

I sighed *No, she can’t have ran away...*

“Have you looked around? Seen if she’s still in the house?”

“Checked everywhere, she’s nowhere to be seen”

“Well check again!” I hung up and sighed.

“What’s wrong hyung?” Chaejin approached me

“No one can find Hanmi, we think she’s ran away”

He laughed “No she hasn’t”

I gave him a serious look and he stopped laughing. “But seriously hyung, she hasn’t ran away”

“What makes you so certain?”

“Because I just saw her a minute ago”

“Where?!”

“I don’t know if she’s here anymore but I saw her on the balcony, I talked to her. She felt kind of sad”

“Thanks Jinnie” I quickly ran to every balcony in the damn building *Which bloody balcony is it!!!*

From one of the balconies I saw her outside in the garden. I ran down to see her.

Hanmi P.O.V

Two hands suddenly covered my eyes “Guess who”

I smiled as I recognised the voice “Oppa”

He took his hands away. He sat down next to me “Jinnie told me you were kind of upset?”

I sighed “Yeah~”

“Waeyo? You can tell me”

I took a big breath in and told him “I feel fine marrying you but this whole thing doesn’t seem...natural. It feels staged and fake”

“I forgot to do this yesterday, so I’ll do it now”

“Do what?”

He knelt down before me and held out a ring. “Lee Hanmi, will you marry me?”

I smiled “I will”

He hugged me and placed the ring on my finger “Now we’re officially engaged and getting married on the same day”

I laughed

He looked into my eyes “This is what you wanted all along isn’t it? A proper proposal”

I nodded “and now I have my proposal, I can now marry you Kim Seyong”

He smiled “Let’s get married” He held my hands and he walked me into the building. *This is it* I smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Now for your vows”

“Kim Seyong, It’s only been 3 months but I know I really love you. I promise I won’t run away anymore”

He laughed

“and I promise I’ll never leave you or break your heart”

He smiled and said his vows “You wanted to fall in love the simple way but then you were put with me, but then I fell for you and I knew from the first day I saw you ‘that’s the girl I want to marry’, I promise to make as happy as I can and I too promise to never break your heart”

“Hanmi, do you take Seyong as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I do”

“Seyong, do you take Hanmi as your lawfully wedded wife?”

“I do”

“With that I now name you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride”

We both leaned in and kissed sweetly.

The audience cheer and applauded us. We both smiled at each other.

“How sweet this arranged love was” he said as we hugged “I will always love you and don’t you forget it arasso?”

“Arasso” A huge smile appeared on my face.

tumblr_lpdmfdPHlL1qdun2v_large.jpg&sa=X&

Thunder P.O.V

 

I sighed *they look so happy together, I wish I could have something like that*

“Excuse me, I was wondering if you would dance with me?”

I looked up and saw a cute brown haired girl smiling at me. *Wow she’s cute*

“Yeah sure” I got up

“My name is Lee Ji-eun, you can just call me IU”

“I’m Sang Hyung aka Cheondung. Nice to meet you” I held her petit frame and started dancing with her *I’ve only just met this girl but why do I feel this way?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanmi P.O.V

He blindfolded me and helped me walk “Can I take it off yet?”

“Not yet, just a little bit more” I took of steps forward and he took the blindfold off “Ta da~!”

“Woah”

We were on an island completely covered in cute fairy lights. “That’s not all, this whole island is now ours and...” he held my hand and pulled me into a house. He brought me into the living room and saw a giant Christmas tree standing tall. “Tomorrow's our first Christmas together and I got you some presents” I looked underneath the tree and saw a load of presents and smiled “I got you some gifts too”

He hugged me “So, Mrs Kim, what would you like to do now?”

“Just this” I turned around kissed him. He kissed me back.

He whispered softly into my ear “Saranghae~”

I smiled “I love you too”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the wedding^ ^ Thunder found his love too:) Don't the cupcakes at the top look amazing? haha wish I could bake as well as that....my icing always fail XD

Next chapter.....married life~!