~~Extra~~

Arranged Love

More havoc in the kitchen

"Aigoo~ appa left for work and Jason and the maids are away for a week. Looks like umma will have to make you something to eat"

Hanmi sighed as she looked at her beautiful baby boy, Chulyong.

Chulyong seemed to have understood (even when being only 10 months old) and his face scrunched up at the thought of his mother cooking something.

Hanmi frowned "Mommy's cooking isn't that bad. Just you wait, okay?"

Chulyong looked at his mother in confusion.

"Let's start" Hanmi clapped her hands and looked around the kitchen "What to cook for a 10 month old baby..." she pondered.

"Umma!!" Chanmi ran to her mother with a smile on her cute face "Are you cooking?"

She nodded.

"Maybe you should wait for appa to come home and do it" the girl tugged at her mother's sleeve, trying to convince her that it was probably best if she stayed away from the kitchen.

Hanmi frowned "Mommy can cook just as well as daddy"

As Hanmi started gathering all the different ingrediants for both Chulyong's and Chanmi's dinner, Chanmi ran off as she became uninterested whilst Chulyong watched his mother cook.

"Just you wait Chulyong-ah~ Mommy will cook something delicious" Hanmi smiled whilst weighing out the ingrediants.

"Is this enough pasta?" she asked herself whilst trying to figure out how much she needed.

"I guess this will be enough" she placed half of the packet of pasta into a pan and added water.

"Now to boil the pasta and cook the sauce" she picked up a tin of chopped tomatoes and had a hard time trying to open the thing.

"Come on!! Open!!" she bashed the tin against the worktop. It opened but left a giant mess on both the floor and the worktop.

"I'll clean that later" she mumbled as she carried on.

After an hour, she was finished.

As Chanmi walked in, her eyes widened "Umma...why is the kitchen all messy?"

Hanmi wiped the tomato sauce off her forehead "A...bird came in and...messed up the kitchen...now clean up so you can eat dinner!" she shooed her daughter to the bathroom before preparing the baby food.

Once they'd finished dinner, they all went upstairs to get washed up and watch a film.

"But what about the mess?" Chanmi pointed to the kitchen.

"We'll leave that for daddy" she winked, picked Chulyong up and held Chanmi's hand to take them upstairs.

Few hours later...

"I'm back!" Seyong swung the door open but there was no greeting. He walked in the kitchen and his eyes widened in horror. 

"What the..."

*Did Chanmi decide to play in here?* he thought as he looked around. He accidently slipped on the tomato sauce on the floor and fell. He noticed a small note on the fridge. He got up and picked it up. 

Could you clean this up?

Thank you honey~~

He sighed as he looked around to see the extent of the mess. 

*I'm definately going to get her tomorrow* he thought as he started mopping...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So...that was a little extra chapter for you guys^ ^

Chapter 32 was the actual ending, this is just something sweet and cute for you to read. Hope you liked it.

That's it for 'Arranged Love' 

Subscribe to my other stories^ ^

 

Easy Girl

 

Robot at my doorstep

 

20 Days

 

In love with Experiment 5119 a.k.a YOU~!

 

Whoops~! I made a vampire fall for me

 

My teacher is a seductive vampire...

 

You steal my money, I'll steal your heart

 

Miss Puppet

 

 

Romeo and Juliet: The Untold Sonnet

 

For those who are already subscribed to these stories, thank you^ ^ and sorry for not updating for a while. I've recently been suffering from fatigue>.< 

Please be patient and hope you understand~

I will be updating as soon as I've fully recovered which hopefully will be soon...

Also, a big thank you to all who read this fanfic^ ^ This was my first ever fanfic which I finished~