Jina plays cupid...big mistake

Arranged Love

 

Jina P.O.V

I decided to play cupid and bring Hanmi and Seyong together^ ^ So we went onto the boat. We sneaked off the boat leaving only the two of them there but what we didn’t think was going to happen was that they were going to be stranded in the middle of the sea-___-“

“Let’s get on!” I hopped onto the boat with Insoo oppa. “Do we have to go?” Moaned JoonQ

I nodded and whispered “Don’t you remember the plan?”

“What plan?” He said out loud. I had to put my hand over his mouth so Hanmi and Seyong couldn’t hear. I whispered “We’re leaving them two on the boat for a little quality time together while we are going back to the beach for some fun”

“Aawh~ I want to stay on the boat” Chaejin was now . “Shh~! Don’t shout so they know!”

“Know what?” Hanmi popped out of nowhere. “Nothing” I smiled. She looked at me suspiciously but then turned to Seyong. “How long are we going to be on this boat? I get sea sick” She pouted with a frown on her face. He shrugged “It was Jina’s idea. I didn’t even know this island had boats”

“Of course it would have boats! It’s an island!” Chaejin shouted “Now hurry on the boat!” He shoved the two on board.

As the boat was about to go I made up the perfect excuse to leave:)”Um, I need the toilet. I’ll be right back”

“I’ll come too” Insoo followed

“But there’s a toilet on board” Seyong pointed below deck

“I don’t want to go there~” I moaned

“I forgot something, I need to go back and get it” Chaejin cried

“We’ll go and you two stay here. We won’t be long” we all got off the boat and gave the signal to the captain to start the boat.

We all ran off and did our own things. After a few minutes we received text messages from them.

Hanmi: JINA!!! I’m going to kill you when I get off this boat!

Insoo’s phone: Seyong: You guys are so dead!! When I get off this bloody thing!

We all smiled and sat back and relaxed thinking they would return later on as a happy couple

Hanmi P.O.V

“Urrrggghh~” I stomped “I want to get off this stupid boat!” I yelled

The captain seemed slightly saddened by my remark as if he had an emotional attachment to the boat. Oppa asked him to turn the boat around but apparently he was given instructions to not to turn the boat around until we both kissed and said we loved each other.

“Are you serious?!!” I yelled

He nodded

“Ahjussi, please turn this boat around! I can give you money!”

He shook his head “Sorry, I’m not turning this boat until you two say you love each other”

“We do!”

“Until you say it with meaning!” He turned back around and steered the boat.

We both sighed and looked at each other. He whispered in my ear “We can just act and say we love each other. It doesn’t have to mean anything right? Just needs to look convincing”

I nodded in agreement.

“Saranghae” He held me by the waist

“I love you too”

The captain turned around and watched the two of us

We both kissed for a few minutes and pretended to act all lovey dovey in front of the guy.

“Aawh~ Well, looks like we can turn back now” He smiled and started steering

“Success!” Me and Seyong high fived but all of a sudden the boat stopped.

“Why aren’t we turning back?”

“The steering...it’s broken!” The guy kept twisting the wheel and hitting it. He tried everything to fix it but it wouldn’t work. “!” He cursed. I looked out to see that we were nowhere near any land. We were travelling by the winds and didn’t know where it was taking us. “Don’t you have sailor friends that could help?!” He shook his head and I sighed.

“What are we going to do?!” Seyong looked at me. I suddenly started to feel sick. “Hanmi? Are you ok?”

I shook my head and ran below deck to vomit in the toilet.

Seyong P.O.V

It might have been nice if Jina didn’t try to match us up on a boat. Hanmi stayed in the toilets for a while and I tried to get signal on my phone. “Yes!” I celebrated. I quickly dialled Gunwoo’s number.

“Hello?”

“Hyung! You have to help us!”

“No can do. Until you and Hanmi finally get together I can’t help you”

“But-“

“See ya”

He hung up

“Urrghh~!” I screamed in frustration. I dialled Insoo but the same thing happened. JoonQ didn’t pick up either. I sighed *I guess I’ll have to ask Chaejin*

“Hyung? Having fun?”

“No, we’re not! And don’t you dare hang up! I have something really important to tell you!”

I heard several voices from his line “Chaejin hang up! They need alone time!”

“Don’t listen to them!” I yelled down the phone desperately.

“What do you want Hyung? I need to go, Gunwoo hyung is telling me to hang up, if I don’t he said he’ll-“

Suddenly I was cut off.

“CHAEJIN?!!” I shouted down the phone. I looked at my phone which didn’t have enough signal. “Damnit!”

“What’s wrong?” Hanmi walked towards me. She was looking pale and unwell.  I hugged onto her “Don’t worry. We’ll get off this stupid thing and go kill Jina and myname”

She chuckled

“Do you have your phone?”

She took her phone out of her pocket “Waeyo?”
“Does it have signal?”
She nodded

“Call Chaejin quick!!”

She quickly dialled his number

“Chaejin?”

“Noona! What’s wrong? You don’t sound well”

“I’m feeling seasick, could you help us?”

“Sorry, hyungs said I can’t. I gotta go now bye”

I quickly grabbed the phone off her “Chaejin! Don’t you dare hang up!”

“But hyung~ I’m going to get into trouble” He moaned

“If you hang up I swear I’ll make sure you never see Na eun ever again!”

“Aawh~ But I really like Na eun!”

“Well I’ll make sure you never see her again!”

“You wouldn’t!”

“I would! So listen close. The boat’s steering has stopped working so now we’re stranded with no food and it’s now getting cold!”

“There’s food on board”

“Is there?”

“Yep, It should be there in a basket. Enjoy!”

“Yah! I’m not done yet! I still need you to get help so we can return to the island”

“Ok”

Suddenly Gunwoo came on the phone “Seyong, why are you talking crap to our maknae? You’re just saying you’re stranded to get back aren’t you?”

“I’m not!”

“Whatever. I’m hanging up”

“NO~!”

He hung up.

I sighed and turned to Hanmi who was looking very ill. “It’s going to be ok” I smiled. I started looking around for the food Chaejin said there was. “Found it!” I picked up the basket of food and started eating with Hanmi. “Here” I popped a piece of sushi in . She looked at me. “Chew” she started chewing. “Now swallow” She swallowed. I chuckled “See, what’s so bad with me feeding you?”

She frowned but was too ill to scold me. I placed another piece of sushi in and she ate without saying a word. After the eighth piece she shook her head as I was about to pop another piece in . “Full already?”

She nodded.

We saw the captain still trying to fix it but nothing worked.

I wrapped my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder. “Have you decided whether you’re staying with me? Or chase after that Thunder?”

She didn’t say anything

“You like me don’t you?”

She nodded shyly

“Then let’s become a couple. The wedding doesn’t have to mean anything”

“I’ll...think about it”

Jina P.O.V

“Wow, it’s late. They’re taking their time” JoonQ looked at his watch

“I keep telling you! They’re stranded in the middle of nowhere! Their boat is broken!” Chaejin tried to catch the attention of the others but they said to leave it until midnight. Then they would believe him.

“Yah! Shut up Jin. They’ll come back, their boat isn’t broken. I’ll even bet on my goldfish!”

“Yes, because we all know you have an emotional attachment to that goldfish of yours” Gunwoo said in sarcastic tone.

I giggled “Hanmi will eventually take Seyong. Then they’ll come back and we can celebrate their marriage more happily!”

“I hope so” Chaejin looked out at the sea and sighed *sorry hyung, sorry noona*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Chaejin, no one will listen to him:( he's the cutest guy ever^ ^