Five years later...."Appa should be chef!"

Arranged Love

Five years later....

Seyong and Hanmi may not have been the best parents and weren't very ready in having a baby but somehow they did it. They had a beautiful daughter and Hanmi was once again pregnant.

"Kiss mommy's belly, your brothers in there"

Little Chanmi kissed her mothers stomach and smiled "Baby, come out quick, I want to see you" 

Both Seyong and Hanmi giggled and kissed each other "Just another month and our son will be born"

"Appa, I want to play" Chanmi pulled at her fathers arm.

"Arasso, I'm coming" he got up and kissed Hanmi's forehead "You'll be alright yourself won't you?"

"I'll be fine, go play with our daughter" she smiled

He nodded and went to play with Chanmi

Later that day Hanmi recieved a phone call....

"Yobosaeyo?"

"Hanmi!! Guess what!" Jina shouted down the phone

"What?"

"I'm pregnant!!" 

"Chinca?!! You and Insoo?"

"Neh, we're getting married in a month. I'm so excited!!"

"Aigoo~ but I'm having a baby in a month. How will I be able to come?" she pouted

"Ah I forgot, Seyong junior right?"

"I'm not letting him call our baby that!"

Jina laughed "Well, I was thinking of having the wedding in two months. I want to see baby Seyong jr at the wedding got that?"

"That's not what he's going to be called!"

Jina laughed a it more "Anyways I gotta go. Insoo wants to go buy baby stuff. Sometimes I think he's more of an umma" she chuckled  "Bye~"

"Bye" 

The both hung up.

There was a knock on the door and Seyong went to answer it.

"Uncle Jinnie's here!!" Suddenly Chaejin came through the door ignoring Seyong and Chanmi ran to him giving him a hug.

"Huh?" Seyong scratched his head "Aish~ that kid thinks our little girl is his" he rolled his eyes

Na eun came in with a smile "Hey unnie, how are you?"

"I'm good. Why are you here?"

"Just dropping by because Jinnie oppa wanted to see Chanmi. Also..." she held her hand out revealing the engagement ring.

"Omo, you two are getting married?"

She nodded "He proposed last night" a big grin appeared on her face "Unnie, will you help me with the wedding?"

"No problem" Hanmi smiled *Aigoo~ so many things happening...Jina's getting married and is pregnant and Jinnie and Na eun are getting married >.<*

"Baby, want to go rest while I take care of these kids?" he looked at Chaejin who was playing with Chanmi.

"I'm fine"

"Go put your feet up. I'll make the dinner tonight"

"But I want to cook" she whined

"Uhh...no offense honey but your cooking is...." he rubbed the back of his neck "Not so..."

Hanmi gave him a death glare "What about my cooking? Chanmi likes my cooking. Don't you sweetie?"

Chanmi's face scrunched up "Appa should be chef!" she pointed to her dad

Seyong laughed "See"

She pouted "My cooking isn't that bad is it?"

"Baby, yesterday you burnt the instant noodles"

"That was an accident!"

"Burning instant noodles is impossible but somehow you did"

"Arasso, arasso, I get your point. You can do the cooking from now on"

He smiled "Now go rest. I'll call you down when dinner's ready" he kissed her sweetly on the lips.

She nodded and walked to her room to rest.

*My cooking isn't so bad...I mean Seyong once said he liked my cookies...*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyong P.O.V

Yes! Finally a dinner where it isn't half burnt. I mean, I love Hanmi's cooking....sometimes but most of the time it isn't so good.

Everthing is perfect, we have the most beautiful daughter and a son on the way and this arranged marriage is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me.

It didn't take that long for me to convince Chaejin to babysit Chanmi since he loves playing with her. It was just me and Hanmi <3

"Baby, dinner's read-" I saw her sleeping and smiled. I laid down with her and she suddenly woke up 

"huh?"

"Dinner's ready"

"Is it?" she got up and followed me downstairs. I sat her in a chair and lit the candles. 

I kissed the baby bump and smiled "Just one more month, then Se-"

"We're not calling him that"

"Aww, it's a good name. You try think of something!"

"Hyun Bin?"

"Yeah!!"

"I was kidding"

We both chuckled

That night we didn't eat much, we just talked and looked into each other's eyes. 

I held onto her hand "I love you"

"Love you too" we kissed sweetly and broke it for air.

"Now, shall I make my man a sandwich?"

"No No!!" I shook my head "It's fine" 

She chuckled

I pulled her to sit on my lap "I just want to be with you. Plus your sandwiches "

She frowned "Yah!"

"Joking...I love you"

"I love you more~" she kissed me and I kissed her back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Fin~

Phew~ Hope you liked this fic. Check out my other fics if you want^ ^

Thanks to everyone who subscribed, read and followed this story along to its end, much appreciated :)