HaYong~!

Arranged Love

 

Just a little image to get you in the christmas mood^ ^ This isn't my picture all are from MyName facebook fan page:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanmi P.O.V

“Aww, do we have to go back?” I moaned. That island was the only way to get out of wedding dress shopping with my mum.

Seyong nodded “Sorry. We’ll come back another time ok?”

I frowned.

He pinched my cheeks “Also, you’re not going to get out of buying a wedding dress with your mum”

I pouted and got onto the plane. Jina was still excited about me and Seyong being a couple ¬ ¬

“HaYong!”

“What?” I turned around to see Jina smiling “It’s your couple name, HaYong”

“I don’t like it”

“Agreed” Seyong joined our conversation “How about...Semi?”

“That’s even worse”

“Fine then” Seyong hugged Chaejin “We’ll be Sejin” He stuck his tongue out at me

“Eww hyung!” Chaejin pushed him away and we all laughed

Seyong pouted and sighed “Seems like no one wants me”

“Except from me” I kissed him on the cheek

“Aww HaYong fighting!” Jina shouted

I sighed *HaYong is a stupid couple name:L*

Seyong P.O.V

*HaYong fighting~! It’s not a bad name but not the best couple name either. It’ll do for now though. I still don’t think Hanmi is going to marry me but being with me is a start^ ^*

When we finally arrived at our house, Joon was waiting and didn’t look too happy

“Hanmi ah~! Where’ve you been? And why are you two...” He stared at the two of us. We were holding each other’s hands.

“No big deal oppa. Just holding hands, see?” She held up our hands. He frowned “Still, I thought you didn’t want to marry him and you’re still being lovey dovey?”

“Well they are...” Jina suddenly interrupted, Hanmi quickly covered so she couldn’t say anymore. “They’re what?” Joon pulled her hand away from so Jina could continue. “Dating!”

Joon’s eyes widened

“What?” I heard a voice from behind him. It was Thunder.

“They’re dating!” Jina smiled. That girl really doesn’t know how much damage she causes by opening that giant mouth of hers.

Hanmi face palmed herself and tried to explain everything to her brother whilst Thunder gave me the evils. Not my fault that guy didn’t ask her out before, right?

We also had the most awkward conversations ever. “So you and Hanmi are now dating?”

I nodded

“Have you kissed?”

“Well I kissed her before we started dating” I probably made the guy feel even worse by saying that-___-

“Oh, well I hope you two are happy together” He walked away and that was it. I feel bad for the guy, he liked her, she liked him but I guess fate has its way of interfering. And I guess I was the interference:L

Hanmi P.O.V

It was hard to get Joon to be ok with me and Seyong being together. I thought when I saw Thunder my heart was going to shatter but it didn’t. It felt right that I was with Seyong. It was only a crush, he didn’t like me back...I hope. “Oppa, where’re you going?”

Thunder turned around to me with a solemn look on his face. “Gwenchana?” I ran over to him “Are you sick?” I placed my hand on his forehead but he didn’t have a temperature.

Thunder P.O.V

She can be so clueless sometimes:L

I wanted to tell her I liked her...no wait...I loved her but I didn’t want to ruin everything she had with Seyong. “Are you sick?” She placed her hand on my forehead. I brought her hand down “I’m fine. Just feeling...hungry”

“Aigoo~ You should come eat with us” She smiled

I sighed “It’s ok. I’m going home anyways. I just came with your brother to welcome you back” I tried to fake a smile as best as I could.

“Oh~ Are you sure?”

I nodded

“Ok then. Bye~” She smiled

“Why do I have to love you?” I whispered under my breath

“Huh?”

“Nothing. Have a nice meal. I’m going now, bye” I waved and left.

Seyong P.O.V

After what seemed like decades, Hanmi finally stopped talking to Joon and Thunder and came to eat with us. After dinner everyone left the house and me and Hanmi were the only ones left. “Bed time” I lifted her up

“Yah!”

“I can’t hear you~!”

She giggled

Just as I was about to kiss her, the doorbell rang. I sighed and went to answer it. I opened it but nobody was around. I heard a small noise and looked down. *What the hell is a baby doing here?!!*