Cute moments^ ^

Arranged Love

 

Seyong P.O.V

“Oppa~” She murmured in her sleep.

I laid awake next to her. I curled a piece of her hair behind her ears and watched her sleep.

“Oppa~” She started to frown

*Which oppa you talking about? Thunder or me?* I thought to myself

All of a sudden she woke up and quickly sat up looking around

“What’s wrong? Nightmare?” I looked at her with concern

She shook her head

“Any chance was I in your dream?”

She shook her head “you wish”

“Anyways...morning~!” I smiled

“Morning~” She warmly smiled back

We just laid in bed for an hour because we were too lazy to get up. Chaejin and JoonQ ran in and jumped on our bed.

“Yah! What are you two doing?”

“Breakfast is ready” They grinned

Hanmi laughed “give me a few more minutes and I’ll go eat breakfast”

“We want you to eat with us noona!”

I sighed “you bunch of kids, we’ll get up now ok?”

They nodded and ran out of the room

“Are they usually like this?”

I chuckled “Yep, annoying right?”

She shook her head “They’re like two cute little kids”

I chucked a pillow at her “Let’s get up now”

“Hey! That hurt!”

“Aawh~ Mianhe” I pretended to be sympathetic

She threw a pillow back and stuck her tongue out at me.

“You’re really going to get it now!” I laughed and hit her with my pillow, she picked up hers and we started hit each other with them. Eventually my strength won over and had her pinned to the bed by her arms. “Do you surrender?”

She shook her head

“You left me with no choice” I leaned towards her slowly and kissed her sweetly on the lips.“Surrender now?”

She stopped to think and nodded. As we both got up I saw a large bruise on her arm. I pulled her into me and asked “How did you get that bruise” I nodded to it

She shrugged “probably when that guy tried to kidnap me” she pulled away and got back up.

Hanmi P.O.V

I got up, fixed my hair and followed him for breakfast. Breakfast was outside in the warm sun.

“Morning~!” Jina beamed. Insoo’s arm was over her shoulder and he was feeding her some waffles.

“Oppa, if you’re going to keep feeding me I’ll get fat” she protested playfully

“Aigoo~ How can such a beauty get fat so easily? I’ll love you even if you weigh 10 tonnes”

“Eww, you guys are so cheesy” Chaejin squirmed

The both of us sat down and started eating.

“You two seem to be getting closer and closer every time we see you” Gunwoo teased

“We are?” The both us said in unison

Gunwoo nodded and turned to me “admit it Hanmi, you love that freak”

“I’m not a freak!” Seyong yelled

I didn’t answer

“The two of you’ve already kissed, go out already!” Chaejin shouted

“Seyong Oppa and I are not going to go out!” I snapped

“Oppa?” Everyone said in unison, shocked faces all appeared. They all stared at me.

“What you looking at?”

“Did I just hear that right? My best friend just called Seyong, oppa!”

“What’s wrong with calling Seyong, oppa?”

“Nothing, it’s cute” Gunwoo smiled

Seyong P.O.V

It felt so weird having Hanmi call me oppa but it sounds so cute^ ^

When we all finished breakfast we headed to the beach. Only Hanmi and I were left behind as the rest ran off playing in the water.

She sighed

“Are you ok?”

She nodded “I’m fine...just thinking...”

“About what?”

“Us”

“I guess we’re getting married so you’re stuck with me now” I teased

“I wish we weren’t getting married...if I had met you without this arranged stuff I probably would of...”

“Would of what?”

“Liked you”

“Why can’t you like me now?”

“Because...I’m now trying to figure out a way to get rid of you” She stuck her tongue out

I quickly wrapped my arms around her “and I’m trying to figure out a way of keeping you”

“Yah!” She tried to get out of my grip but gave up sooner than I thought “what’s with you today? Giving up so soon?”

3rd person P.O.V

“Just let go” she moaned

Seyong shook his head “this is my way of keeping you with me”

Hanmi pouted “you going to be like this all day?”

“Maybe~” he winked. He let her go and went to go play in the sea.

After an hour of playing on the beach they all went shopping.

“What do you think?” Seyong asked Hanmi.

“You look like a fool”

He pouted and took the shark hat off his head “I think it looks pretty cute” He put the hat on her head “Wah~ Kyeopta!”

She laughed and took the hat off her head “Cute hat, just not for me” she hung it back.

“What about this?” He picked up a headband with bunny ears

She chuckled “Wow, aren’t you masculine” she sarcastically said

“Not for me, for you” He placed it on her head

She frowned “too cutesy” she took it off and placed it on Jina’s head “looks cuter on Jina” she smiled

Jina turned to Insoo

“Oppa, what do you think? Cute?”

He gave her the thumbs up “You look so cute~” he cooed

“Oppa~ am I cute?”

“Cute~!” Chaejin and JoonQ hilariously imitated the couple

“We’re not like that!” Jina pouted

Hanmi laughed “You are most of the time”

Seyong walked back to the group with a small bag in his hands

“Where did you go? And what’s that?” Hanmi pointed to the bag

“Aawh~ did wifey get worried?” Seyong teased “It’s a present for you” He handed her the bag

Hanmi P.O.V

I opened up the box which was in the bag and inside was the cutest looking phone accessory^ ^ It had two little figures on it that looked familiarly like me and Seyong holding a little heart.

I chuckled when I first saw it.

“You like it?”

I nodded

“Hand me your phone”

I handed him my phone and he returned it with the phone charm hanging from it.

“Aawh~ Kyeopta~!” Jina clapped “Oppa~ We should get couple phone charms!”

Insoo nodded and the two of them skipped off together to find couple phone charms.

“It’s so cute~” I admired the two little cute figures

“I had it made before we came” He smiled "You better not lose it! Arasso?"

"Arasso, I'll look after it well"

Seyong P.O.V

She put her phone back in her pocket and we resumed back to looking around in the shop.

“Oppa” I turned around and she was wearing the cute little shark hat I picked up before.

“I thought you didn’t like it” I furrowed my eyebrows

“I changed my mind” She stuck her tongue out.

“You want oppa to buy it for you?”

She shook her head and went over to pay for it. When she got back she placed the hat over my head. “You have to wear this for the rest of the day”

“Huh?”

“You got me a present so I got you one too and you have to wear it for the rest of the day” She smiled. I didn’t know whether this was her being nice to me back or just a punishment but I put the hat on, held her hand and walked to the next shop with her. I picked up a bunny ears headband and placed it on her head. “You have to wear this for the rest of the day” She immediately took it off “Waeyo?~” she moaned. “Because if I have to look like a fool you have to too. Plus if you don’t I’ll tell Jina about our kisses or even worse...Joon”

Her eyes shot wide open “You wouldn’t!”

“Yes I would” I winked

She pouted and put the bunny ears back on.

“Good girl” I patted her on the head “You look so cute, why don’t you like them?”

“They don’t suit me” she pouted “also, you better not tell Joon oppa about our kiss!” She shouted

I chuckled “Don’t worry, my lips are sealed” I pretended to zip my lips making her laugh.

She looked up at me “Do you come to this island often?”

I nodded “My own private getaway” I smiled “Whenever I want to get away from something, I’ll come here”

“Mind if I come here on the day of the wedding?”

I chuckled “Sure. But I guess you would like to know now that the wedding’s going to be here”

She pouted “Not funny”

“I’m not joking! Don’t you think here will be the perfect place?”

She looked around “It’s alright...I mean...urrghh~”

“Aawh~ don’t get frustrated, we’ll find a better venue!”

“It’s not that!”

Hanmi P.O.V

*Why does he have to be so likeable? If he was a prick it would have been easier to get rid of him and not fall for him :L*
Just as we were about to kiss again my mum had texted me

Hanmi ah~ Come back soon.

We need to go shopping and try on wedding dresses :)

“W-wedding dress?”

“I love that song!” Seyong smiled “Wedding dress~ wedding dress~” He started singing which was kind of cute. “Not the song. My mum wants to take me wedding dress shopping after this trip” I sighed. He wrapped his arms around my waist “Can I come?!” I laughed. “No~ unless you want to try on the wedding dresses for me”

He shook his head “No thanks” He laughed “Well, you might not need that wedding dress. Your brother will probably find a way to stop the wedding”

I giggled “True”

“Now, where were we?” He leaned in but before he could kiss me we were interrupted

“Ahem” Jina was stood watching “I think I should tell Joon about this” She teased

“Jina!” I said threatening

“I’m kidding! Since when did you guys get all cuddly with each other?”

“We’re not cuddly with each other!”

“Looks like it. We’re best friends, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because, I know you would start teasing me” I pouted

“Umm Jina, could you possibly give us a few minutes? We’re in the middle of something”

“Don’t worry. I’ll get out of your way” She smiled and walked away

All of a sudden she popped out of nowhere “Oh and also, the two of you totally should go out! If not...I’ll force you!”

“Jina!” The two of us shouted

“Alright alright. I’m going” She left for good.

Oppa sighed “Let’s start again” He leaned in a kiss me on the lips.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teaser: Next Chapter will be called "Jina plays Cupid" 

You think she'll suceed?